It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Condemns Occupy Crackdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by superman2012

Then we will be waiting a very long time for those, who run the US to admit they were wrong. Hell they cannot even admit to it when there kill friendly soldiers or innocent civilians, never mind its own citizens.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Laurauk because: Correcting spelling.

That's exactly right! When the US finally realizes that they are the biggest terrorist, will they do a gigantic facepalm and apologize? I think they sense that their empire is crumbling and will try to take out as many as they can in an attempt to make themselves stronger, not realizing that they are actually making themselves weaker by spreading an already weak population (numbers only) thinner and thinner.
edit on 3-12-2011 by superman2012 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

what if?

what if by passing a law that defines america is a "battlrfiel"

who then are the collateral damage?

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

this guy speacks the truth
if everyone stands up and specks the truth the truth will be heard

Not only did the Federal Reserve give 16.1 trillion dollars in nearly interest-free loans to the "too big to fail" banks, the Fed also paid them over 600 million dollars to help run the emergency lending program. According to the GAO, the Federal Reserve shelled out an astounding $659.4 million in "fees" to the very financial institutions which caused the financial crisis in the first place.

link to source

when the banks that caused this mess made profit from their actions destroying the american economy,
they ARE the definition of "traitors" to the country.

xploder
edit on 3-12-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Its not just the states,its what is going on all around the word ....Its the fruit of a bitter tree called Zionazism ....God help us all ....peace

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It appears to me that the STATES are being bought off by their RICH constituents. And the leaders of the STATES are being controlled by their elected Parties. The OCCUPY MOVEMENT may seem unorganized, but they've at least got their heads straight. There are SO many problems... it's very hard to address them all at one time, but that's what they're TRYING to do. Out-of-range education costs. Out-of-range health care premiums. Out-of-range ANYTHING for those who are now working low income jobs when they have been making lots more money. Out-pf-range for recently graduated students who can't find jobs in their educated fields. Out-of-range jobs for people 50+ who have been fired, laid off, or have seen their companies go under.Out-of-range jobs for people who just want enough to pay their rent and support their families... OCCUPY whatever is a necessary trend for everyone who isn't the 1%. And the 1% think they are the ones being persecuted. Oh, give me a break...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Liberalism will be the death of the Unites States as we once have known it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by XPLodER

No dude, why don't you just grant them permission to come over here and kill innocent americans?

Not that you have the authority to do so anyways.

way down
Exactly! This is such a transparent setup. The feds want this, so they can do away with the vestiges of "state's rights". Doesn't anyone else see this? The crackdowns are not federal issues at all, even if they are coordinated by the feds. This is a struggle for the rights of humans to have local autonomy in North America, otherwise known as the District of Columbia.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by thehoneycomb

i hate the teliban,
i do not wish harm on anyone,
i do not think the telban is anywhere near as dangeous as the usa

to suggest otherwise is an outright lie

one statement doesnt equal the other
you are using the patriot angle to demonize me

i dont agree with terrorism, not from the teliban, and not from the us govenment.

twist someone elses words troll

xploder

As-Salam Alaikum, XPLodER!

I do not know where you are from because you do not mention your location.
I believe it is safe to assume that you are from the ME based on this post (Afgani or Northeast Pakistan). English may not be your mother tongue but you are somewhat proficient with the English language.
Applause for posting the best you can!

First off, I will not twist your words. I can only comment on what I have read of your posts on this thread.
I agree with you 100% regarding the Taliban.
But I must whole heartily disagree with you regarding your statement:

"i do not think the telban is anywhere near as dangeous as the usa"

If this statement is true then my above assumptions that you are from the ME are wrong.
It IS a factual statement to say that you can not live in NE Pakistan nor SW Afghanistan have that opinion of the Taliban.
My close friend Sayed's brother was killed by the Taliban in Pakistan. He was Shi'ite. You being from that area would know what I mean. I will tell you the name of the town upon request.

Another close friend (as brother) Mazin, an Iraqi and a Sunni, was working for the US Army and was detained (being nice here) by the so called "insurgents" which were again, Afgan Taliban and "asked" a few questions about his involvement with the US Army Corps of Engineers rebuilding Iraq (after we destroyed it). No they were not Iranians.
I have seen the cigarette burn marks on his arms and legs and the "cute" little slash marks on his back.

Maybe I am getting off topic here but it is necessary to reign in on, not only the total ignorance of what goes on here in the ME but, the extreme dissemination of lies and disinformation put out by the ATS members that have never even been out of their own city let alone, state, province or country.

On topic: If the UN has any hand in ANYTHING it is going to turn out BAD!! I will not list all of the UN's misgivings but google is your friend. I have been involved in UN projects in San Salvador and they are totally useless and dangerous. At least to my person they were.
As other posters have said: Get the UN out of the US. Send them to Brussels with the EU!

One more thing about the OWS, the "I want what you have" whiners, get a job, assume responsibility for your own actions and stop trashing your country. You cry babies don't know how good you have it!!
Agreed, the government will be changed when we get O'Mao out of office but until then fight for the reduction of the government.
Not the banks they only did what the O'Mao regime TOLD them to do!

I will end with one more thought: The OWS debacle is nothing compared to what is happening here. You OWS'ers don't have a clue. The comparison to the "Arab Spring" is laughable, no hysterical.
The peoples in Syria, Iran and the others, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain are trying to gain FREEDOM, real freedom, from tyrannical despots, royal families and dictators!

They are not boycotting their local Western Union Office or Wells Fargo, Bank of America ATM machines.
Real people are dying for this purpose. Not banging drums, smoking dope, living as homeless people in tents illegally and calling for anarchy and the downfall of the corporate or Fee Market (aka Capitalism).

Don't you see this is what they WANT???

You OWS participants and the UN included don't have a clue!
ATS (except Slayer and a few others) wake up to the world around you!!
The real world is definitely not in Occupy Wall Street, Portland, Atlanta, etc.

Maybe this explanation came too late in this thread and will not be read. But I feel better nonetheless.

If you think OWS is fun, here is a realistic and truthful documentary from AlJazeera (believe it, I was there)

I was also there two weeks ago and they still have protests but not to this extent.

Thanks again XPLodER and 73's,
Tom

edit on 4-12-2011 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The U.S was not the only country to fund U.N. Even if it had funded it ALL, the U.N would/SHOULD NOT give ANY country any special rights because it abides by the rule of Law and Freedom. Thus, you believing that the U.N warning the U.S about the crackdowns is laughable, shows how ignorant you are of your Constitution which are very well embedded in U.N's foundations which you are supposedly trying to attack/criticize/deminish. The people have the right to PROTEST in a democractic society. Apparently, you have already accepted and conformed with the fact you are living in a tyrant system being led to a holocaust, which is LAUGHABLE or something in this sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roger Dat
reply to post by sonnny1

The U.S was not the only country to fund U.N. Even if it had funded it ALL, the U.N would/SHOULD NOT give ANY country any special rights because it abides by the rule of Law and Freedom. Thus, you believing that the U.N warning the U.S about the crackdowns is laughable, shows how ignorant you are of your Constitution which are very well embedded in U.N's foundations which you are supposedly trying to attack/criticize/deminish. The people have the right to PROTEST in a democractic society. Apparently, you have already accepted and conformed with the fact you are living in a tyrant system being led to a holocaust, which is LAUGHABLE or something in this sense.

No,its you that has it ALL wrong. The UN isn't doing squat for the world.Its a bunch of tyrants,that claim what is right and what is wrong,sucking the taxpayers money,to fund NWO BS. Do your homework on what the US gives to the UN.

With the price tag spiraling out of control, the UN has cooked up a scheme whereby member countries will add the construction cost to their annual "assessments." As the largest UN contributor, the United States will not only pay 22% of the regular UN budget, and 25% of all peacekeeping costs, we now get to pay 22% of the $1.9 billion construction project -- or $413.6 million. By contrast, China, with whom we have a $232 billion trade deficit will pay only $38.6 million to the UN reconstruction. Russia, which had one of its own citizens convicted this week for accepting bribes on UN contracts, will be billed $20.6 million. Venezuela, whose dictator is the UN’s most effective anti-American propagandist, gets the bargain price of $3.2 million. Iran will only have to pony up $2.9 million for the UN headquarters, since its cash is needed for its nuclear weapons program. Finally, Sudan, which prefers to apply its resources to its on-going genocide, will help defray a whopping $150,000 of the UN’s $2 billion project.

Waste, Fraud and UN Headquarters

Yet again we see that there is no institution — not even the United Nations — more profoundly hostile to the USA and its interests than our own moonbat-infested State Department. Between 1997 and 2007, the four countries currently designated as state-sponsors of terror — Iran, Syria, Sudan and Cuba — received more than $55 million in assistance from the International Atomic Energy Agency's technical cooperation program, a senior GAO official told a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on nonproliferation policy last week.

State Department, UN Spend Our Money on Nukes for Iran and Syria

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

i am an autistic man from new zealand,
we are one of the most pieceful places on earth
i have never know the pains of war or the effects a nation suffers from its participation,
weather as the agressor or the occupied,

i have never served anything other than piece,
we in new zealand are a nation of piece keepers and medics and engineers.

i believe every human on earth has the same human rights,
some confuse the idea with the United Nations convention of human rights, which my country is a signatory of,

but in my country in the south pacific ocean there is a thought and a way of life,
it is pretty simple
human rights are inherant in all people regardless of where in the world they live

piece and light

xploder

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by tomdham

i am an autistic man from new zealand,
we are one of the most pieceful places on earth
i have never know the pains of war or the effects a nation suffers from its participation,
weather as the agressor or the occupied,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding regarding your location as you do not list it in your avatar bio.
I am not familiar with autism nor do I know anyone that has it. Only the movie.
You are a bit misleading as NZ is not one of the most peaceful places on earth. You seem to forget Mordor and poor Frodo!!
Just joking with you!

I do have a couple friends in Dubai from NZ and with the scenes in LOTR as evidence: NZ is truly a beautiful country.

i have never served anything other than piece,
we in new zealand are a nation of piece keepers and medics and engineers.

You personally may not have served in your military but, you are being a bit misleading, because, not counting Mordor and the other Middle Earth conflicts your country is famous for, NZ is right their by the side of your allies (including the US of A) in times of international conflict and far from non-aggressive:

1 Māori tribal warfare before 1806
2 Musket Wars 1806–1845
3 New Zealand wars
4 Second Boer War 1899–1902
5 First World War 1914–1918
6 Second World War 1939–1945
6.1 Middle East and Europe
6.2 Pacific
6.3 Naval war
6.4 Air war
6.5 Aftermath
7 Compulsory Military Training 1949–1959, 1962–1972
8 Malaysia 1949–1966
8.1 Malayan Emergency 1949–1964
8.2 Indonesia-Malaysia Confrontation 1963–66
9 Korean War 1950–1953
10 Peacekeeping and Observer Missions
10.1 Kashmir 1952–76
10.2 Lebanon/Syria/Israel – UNTSO
10.3 Rhodesia: Operation Agila 1979–80
10.4 Multi-National Force and Observers 1982–present
10.5 Former Yugoslavia 1992–2007
10.6 East Timor 1999–2003, 2006
10.7 Solomon Islands 2000–present
10.8 Iraq 2003–present
10.9 Tonga 2006–present
11 Antarctica
12 Vietnam War 1964–75
13 The Middle East 1982–present

Source: New Zealand Military History (A quick overview)

i believe every human on earth has the same human rights,
some confuse the idea with the United Nations convention of human rights, which my country is a signatory of,
but in my country in the south pacific ocean there is a thought and a way of life,
it is pretty simple
human rights are inherant in all people regardless of where in the world they live

I agree with some of what you said, but obviously, not all.
I cannot abide by the UN ANYTHING! Especially the "human rights" crap they dispense.
They almost got me killed in a hotel in El Salvador back in the 80's because they could not contain the "human rights" of the RPG's and mines of the guerrillas. Enough said.

And on topic, I don't see any of the UN sponsored "Occupy" hippies in your neck of the woods? Imagine that.

piece and light

xploder

Peace and light to you too, xploder.
Take care of yourself.
73's,
Tom

PS: To noone in particular: I don't know why I keep posting at the end of dead threads!! Is that a waste of time or what??

edit on 5-12-2011 by tomdham because: because I got nuttin bedder 2 do!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

it is very important you understand my stance,

I agree with some of what you said, but obviously, not all.
I cannot abide by the UN ANYTHING! Especially the "human rights" crap they dispense.
They almost got me killed in a hotel in El Salvador back in the 80's because they could not contain the "human rights" of the RPG's and mines of the guerrillas. Enough said.

And on topic, I don't see any of the UN sponsored "Occupy" hippies in your neck of the woods? Imagine that.

to be clear, i make a distinction between "human rights" as an inate part of a living self aware being.
it is not given by the UN or by the NEW ZEALAND govenment.
it is something bestowed upon humanity and internal to us all, that said,

we are also a signatory of the UNITED NATIONS human rights convention.
BECAUSE we beleive that all humans have rights and our little country HAS a voice in the UNITED NATIONS,
do not confuse the two, they are seperate.

this does not mean that the UN decides how and why humans in new zealand beleive in human rights.

if you protect the weakest in a society first, the vanerable, the poor, the sick,
the strong take care of themselves,

lots of people have been conditioned to think that HUMAN rights is exclusive to the UNITED NATIONS,
it is not.

the idea that all men are created equal, and all have the right to life.

the fact that the UN has a very similar sounding convention to our idea of human rights,
is unfortunate.

on topic,
acually we have a number of new zealanders who are protesting at at least three sights around new zealand.

OUR GOVENEMNT HAS DETERMINED THAT THE PROTESTORS (in our country in auckland) HAVE THE HUMAN RIGHT TO PROTEST, without forceful eviction = human rights

no un no blue helmets are needed

i say we are pieceful, by that i mean the people,
govenments always support each other in war,
we have never started or provoked a war (as far as i know)
and on the list you supplied over half were "piece keeping missions"

it also does not list the fact that our SAS is in afganistan

no one i have talked to about this is happy about that but it is suggested that the us mil directly asked for them.

you must have come accross the KIWIS somewhere in your travels and im sure you would recognise their work.
hospitals
schools
infrastructure for comunities

i wouldnt want the UN in MY country, i wouldnt want the US in MY country.

we are human beings, not collateral damage, not enemeys of any sort

but part of acepting human rights is to speak out against violations of others human rights,
and this is done on an individual level.
each person is expected to speak out against injustice no matter who the violater is or where it is on the planet.

no UN nessacery at all
other than sanctions against violators who refuse to listen.

i personally think there are alot of great people working in the UN but its purpose has been subverted.

i understand your mistrust of the UN

but we are KIWIs
KIA KAHA or stand strong,

piece and light
xploder

edit on 5-12-2011 by XPLodER because: fix ex brakets

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

My dear xploder,

Very nice reply.

I am not going to pick apart your response sentence by sentence.

But in general, from what you have written is the Constitution of the United States!
Even though you are a Constitutional Monarchy in NZ, your thoughts are that of Constitutional Republic.
Maybe you should move to the States.

The Constitution of the United States of America

You seem to be a very nice person and mean well.

Your constitution is very complicated as NZ is a Constitutional Monarchy, etc.

New Zealand Constitution

So, as this thread is dead. I would be more than happy to talk to you via the U2U (or message) .

Thanks again,
Take care, 73's,
Tom
edit on 5-12-2011 by tomdham because: spelling error

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join