It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Condemns Occupy Crackdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I seem to remember my oath was sorta in the effect of , " I do solemnly swear i will support and defend the constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign or domestic".

This includes the Government. People do not realize the oath is in order of importance. The constiution is first and foremost.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

i have read the white papers from "how to discredit wikileaks" from cryptime . org

they suggested connecting soros to wiki as well,

might just be S.O.P

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Terrorist can be any one. It is not hard to make an act of war upon an nation.

If a revoltuion begans. It is going to be a Major Crime movement meaning the government will lable them Terrorist .. if you support this movement , you are now in very big trouble.

What this does , if you support any kind of agressive change in the Government because they refuse to keep promises , and continue to make things worse. You stand up against them , and they can LEGALLY now crack down on you without any trial for any reason.

If they suspect you of helping the Revolution , if it happens , you have no trial to prove you are innocent. You go to jail.

Now if you sit and hide in the corner of your home. You wont have problem.

If you want change ... youll have a problem.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Actually I dont agree with all that you said, but I do agree that our government is out of control, and with that I would like to retract my statement and issue you an apology.

Sorry, this thread has me a little bit worked up.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

link to source

i have never served but i feel for those that have,

bless you
xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

i acept your apology

i can understand this issiue is very sensitive for people.
i support the constitution and the rule of law. 1 law for all

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thank you.

Is that popcorn?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by XPLodER

and IMHO the US govenment is now more terrorfying than the teliban. piece and light

Just a little test/experiment...

So you are stating your opinion...granted and fine.

But with 4 (can you find them?) issues with that quoted line, why should your opinion even be considered?

only and simply that i am a free human being with the right to self expression,
if you doubt my ability to hold a debate based on my ability to type,

then you underestimate me,

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

help yourself to the pop corn

xploder

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey OP thanks again for posting.

I was looking for related articles and it seems that this one is way under the radar, can not find anything anywhere, but in the coming days if you see any related stories make sure to post them here.

OWS you have a right to protest, but inciting violence against police begets violence. Please go home now.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

The can arrest you at any time , any where , for no reason what so ever , and jail you for the rest of your life with this bill.

I reckon I was issued a cheap set of eyeballs at birth. I read the bill, and couldn't find where it said what you say here. Could you point that spot out for me?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The UN Condemning the United States,is laughable.

What is the UN without the United States?

Think about it................

I say get America out of the UN.

We have funded this monstrosity of tyrants for too long.

Yeah, what HE said! Even further, tell 'em to get that eyesore of an HQ building off our land. They can move to Brussels or something, fund themselves with bake sales from here on out.

America out of the UN!

UN out of America!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by sonnny1

You seem to not be noticing.

Yes NATO is very highly funded by America. If we pull out , America still wouldnt stand a chance against NATO in conflict considering is contains most of the Major world powers.

Never under estimate a nation. You will find quickly , you die just as quick as they die.

I'm perfectly willing to test that theory out. Get America out of NATO, too. Bring our bucks with us. See just how long NATO remains viable as a military alliance - which is all it is to begin with.

NATO was instituted to counter the Warsaw Pact countries.

There ARE no more Warsaw Pact countries.

NATO has outlived it's remit, and it's usefulness. Send 'em packing. The can set up shop next to the new UN headquarters in Brussels,

If The UNITED STATES Government is Against the American People (Which they are , they declared war on American citizens) NATO should petition The United States Government. Our Government is not immune to international communities.

NATO won't petition them. NATO is a military alliance. The are BOUND BY TREATY to support the US government in it's wars. Guess which way they blow if the US government ever actually DOES declare wart on us?

Though , hopefully this next Election the American people will use their heads and vote some one that supports the constitution to its basis.

Bad news - there are no such candidates to vote for. Ron Paul probably comes the closest of a bad bunch, but even he doesn't quite hit the mark - re: his military and foreign relations policies. I mean, seriously, that pretty much all the federal government is supposed to do to begin with, and he's slack on both of those counts.

Personally, I'm going to vote for whoever runs the cheapest campaign, on the theory that if they campaign cheap, it means there is less corporate money - and influence - in their world. As a secondary concern, if they don't spend like drunken sailors on the campaign trail, maybe they won't do so while in office, either.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
The UN needs to shove it or we will liberate them back to the stone age and install a democracy until only cockroaches survive.

Hahaha, why do some people insist on acting like the world's generalization of Americans? The UN does it to every other country? Why not the US as well? Protesters have been hurt, killed, their kids too. They police that are there to "serve and protect" are doing things that are against the Geneva Convention. The question I have is, "Does the US control the UN soo much that they are afraid to enter the US? If it was any other country, they would have been there already."

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

UN Condemns Occupy Crackdown

They would. :shk: Wonder if they'd condemn it if the occu-poopers poop and pee all over the UN instead. So the UN condemns the US police ending the public poop'n and pee'n, but it remains silent on the beatings of women in Islamic countries who just want to drive a car? :shk:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Got to disagree with just one little line:

I say get America out of the UN.

I say get the UN and there merry band of theives out of the US period. And before the door hits them in the rear get all unpaid parking fines form them and find something to usefull do with the empty building.
UN condems the US, well I've got a one finger salute for'em.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ironic is it not, the UN condemns such countries such as Syria etc, and members on ATS are for it, but when it comes to condemning the US for its actions against its own people, then members are up in arms about it. Completely amusing.

The US owns the UN anyways, so there wont be any actions on behalf off the UN, the US Officials will just block it. There is your hypocrisy in it all. Maybe the US Government should look at itself before it condemns another country over so called human rights violations in the future.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If the UN is going to roll a ball out, you might as well grab it and run with it. OccupyUN. Lets seriously start the change weve all be hoping for. No more paying taxes, while the fed and gov bailout banks with half of our economies money.. No more standing for their #. Get as many people you can gather, and go detain the closest politician to ya. Local mayor, local board members, governors, senators, congressmen alike.. Detain them all and let them know they wont be able to eat or sleep or drink untill they give us our country back. No violence, just the same bs they pulled on Occupy. Close them in with baracades and make it clear.. I am 300million, of 7 billion, and you wont mistreat us again. I mean it people.. Out of many, one. Become that one now, today! Citizens arresting every politician, every authority, as their authority has grown too strong, and is too corrupt.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)
. No one is more important than I, and I am no more important than all.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

The US owns the UN anyways, so there wont be any actions on behalf off the UN, the US Officials will just block it. There is your hypocrisy in it all. Maybe the US Government should look at itself before it condemns another country over so called human rights violations in the future.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

That would mean that the US would have to admit that they are wrong. They US killed more civilians than were murdered in 9/11 by their War Against Terrorism. For them to actually admit they are wrong is for them to admit that they are the biggest terrorists in the world. I will eat my house if they admit that.
edit on 3-12-2011 by superman2012 because: extreme grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Then we will be waiting a very long time for those, who run the US to admit they were wrong. Hell they cannot even admit to it when there kill friendly soldiers or innocent civilians, never mind its own citizens.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Laurauk because: Correcting spelling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join