It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is every person who is aware of the New World Order a 911 truther ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is every person who is aware of the New World Order a 911 truther ? Can I believe there will be a One World Government without being a 911 truther ? I just don't believe that 911 was an inside job. I like and respect Alex Jones I just disagree with his views on the 911 attacks.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I can't see an NWO'er not being a truther
. I can see a Truther not being aware of an NWO, but in time I guess we all stumble across it while looking into 9/11.

You are a unique one. I guess it all depends on how evil you think the NWO is. For me, I believe those involved in the NWO are not looking out for anyones best interests but their own. I would most definitely classify these men as evil & absolutely capable of 9/11 and giving us endless wars and conflicts. So my question to you is how deep does your awareness of the NWO go?
edit on 3-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I can only speak for myself, I know the NWO exists and am aware of what they are doing. As for 9-1-1, something fishy definitely happened but I don't think it was staged. I think the bombers were real, but that our gov't knew about it and allowed it to happen because they realized they would have the people's blessing to do all the globalists bidding in response to the "crisis". It was an opportunity just too good for them to let go to waste.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For a lot of people, 9/11 was their wake up call to the investigation of what the truth may actually be. I was in 5th grade when it happened and had a computer in my bedroom. So my curiosity loomed and I started becoming a conspiracy nut lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

You don't think it was staged but you think the US Govt let it happen? That's an inside job. The next step is figuring out what really happened, who, what, where, why, and how? There are many avenues to choose and many overlap. If you think the Gov't just knew about it but did nothing to stop it, you'd be partially right, but life's more complicated than that and there's always more to the story.

Or people can be an OSer, I suppose, and believe the USA had no idea 9/11 was coming and the whole event didn't help them invade the Middle East and lead to where we are now 10 years later. Yeah, nothing fishy here

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I believe what caused 911 was American Foreign Policy I love the United States I am a Christian not a Muslim but I don't believe that the Muslims hate the United States because we have Freedom and Democracy here they hate our Foreign Policy they hate American support for Israel and the American bombing of Iraq and the UN Sanctions that killed Iraqis Im not trying to say 911 was a good thing but 911 did not happen for no reason this in my issue with the 911 truth movement it says 911 was a plot by the New World Order Elites who did 911 because they wanted to kill people and start wars it covers up that Foreign Policy caused 911 if anyone disagrees with me that is ok Im just giving you my opinion.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-12-2011 by mikejohnson2006 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2011 by mikejohnson2006 because: misspellings

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

I can agree with everything you just said except the part where Muslims hate us because of our freedom. They don't care about how we live our lives but everything else is right on the mark.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Your posts could do with a little more punctuation!

On topic:

Why anyone would choose to label themselves a 'truther' is beyond me.. It's a pretentious, juvenile and vague word in itself - I certainly would never call myself that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
during september 11, the numbers rose to 266 total. there were three planes.
the APF MARK 40 was made in Japan when calculators had red screens and were powered by 9 volt batteries.
your ANDROID phone system is similar.
266/3=88.666666
check microsoft calculator
266/3=88.666666666666666666666666666667 .
check how every calculator has a seven.
what has changed.
who has erred .
is there but one error amidst you.
then i have found it myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It's just hard for me to believe the government was actually able to organize something that took incredible timing and coordination. I work for gov't, so I know how ridiculously dysfunctional it is in that regard

Every day I go to work and am mortified by the inefficiency, poor communication, redundancy, and non-existent synchronicity. Just look at all the waste, baffoonery (I know that's not a word but it fits) and incompetence. Actually, after 10 years I am more shocked when something actually goes RIGHT.

top topics

join