It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows U.S. Government Fails to Oversee Treatment of Foster Children With Mind-Altering Dru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In other words, just keep 'em doped up for now til other phases of the depop program catch up and provide
better options.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In other words, just keep 'em doped up for now til other phases of the depop program catch up and provide

No it is not a depop program, that is ridiculous. They drug the kids to make sure they dont do something like run away or do really anything against them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your personal experience, I have a friend that was in foster homes, her stories were horrible, but at that time they were not yet drugging the kids.

Thank you for the reply. I was getting a bit self conscience about the my comment.

DHS is cruel. They drugged me. Told me my Mom was on drugs and that she didnt love. Told me I was never going home. Deceived me. Threw me into a hospital for getting mad at them(then drugged me some more). Threatened my mom so that she would do what they said. Separated me and my sister for more than 15 months.

I will never forgive them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I was getting a bit self conscience about the my comment.

I understand, sharing personal experiences is not always easy, but it may help someone else.

god bless.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It looks to me that they are using these poor souls for ' clinical trials ' and getting away with destroying there young minds.I am appalled that something this horrendous is aloud to go on anywhere in the world much less the USA.This just goes to show you how messed up this world has become. Please do not get me wrong but sometimes after seeing things like this,I just can not wait for some asteroid or Alien invasion to rain down on this; the third rock from the Sun and just hope that enough of the right kind of people are left on Earth to give it another go. - Maybe we do need to be wiped out if this is how humans treat their fellow man -

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dear Stormdancer777,

From what I observed, it is only about the money. It is about the money that the Foster parents get (not all of them, many actually care), it is about the money they are paid to run the system and it is about the money that the system pays out to the drug companies and others. What it is not about is the children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join