It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese General Threatens "Third World War" To Protect Iran!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's turning into the biggest game of "Chicken" the world has ever seen.....Are we going to let our world leader's destroy us by letting them all do this?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
It's turning into the biggest game of "Chicken" the world has ever seen.....Are we going to let our world leader's destroy us by letting them all do this?

NO NO NO LEAD US MONKEY BOI !!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

So, Zhang's China's version of Bill O'Reilly?

Pretty much.

Conservative types sure do need their cheerleading clowns.

Pretty much.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Follow me !!!!!! lets duff em up

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000It is only a matter of time when WWIII busts loose and these countries start dropping nukes to protect their "way of life" and islam is a prime candidate for this as the Quran supports murdering people if it is to protect the muslim way of life. The Quran also supports using lies and subterfuge to defeat an enemy. Add the 2 clauses together and what do you get? Nuclear war.

No need to be hypocritical. The Bible supports murdering people to protect the Jewish way of life as well (see The Golden Calf). The West has already bombed Afghanistan and Iraq to "protect our way of life." Also, the West uses lies and subterfuge to defeat their enemies. Using lies and subterfuge is part of war, and always has been.

Sounds like you're trying to bash Islam for doing something you don't agree with, yet I bet you agree with it when the Western governments do it.
edit on 4-12-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I agree with this post and would like to add, that I have met many Christians who tell me the End of Days are near and they seem to relish the fact it is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This s*** is getting serious.

A threat from China is not the same as a threat from North Korea or something like that...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000It is only a matter of time when WWIII busts loose and these countries start dropping nukes to protect their "way of life" and islam is a prime candidate for this as the Quran supports murdering people if it is to protect the muslim way of life. The Quran also supports using lies and subterfuge to defeat an enemy. Add the 2 clauses together and what do you get? Nuclear war.

No need to be hypocritical. The Bible supports murdering people to protect the Jewish way of life as well (see The Golden Calf). The West has already bombed Afghanistan and Iraq to "protect our way of life." Also, the West uses lies and subterfuge to defeat their enemies. Using lies and subterfuge is part of war, and always has been.

Sounds like you're trying to bash Islam for doing something you don't agree with, yet I bet you agree with it when the Western governments do it.

I don't agree with killing anyone for any reason and if you even knew me or bothered to read any of my posts or threads you would know that i do not support anything my government does in regards to anything that involves any nation or killing people.

Also, i do read the bible as it has valuable information and lessons to be learned, but i do not follow the bible. I follow Jesus Christ and killing people and committing acts of violence are against his commands.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Yeah, but there's one thing. You undertestimate the power of insanity. You think an insane person is going to give a rats ass who dies? Nope. You also understimate the power of hate. The power of hate can make men do things they ordinarily wouldn't do, like stomping on an infants head until its dead. Prime example, look at Hitler. Hitler hated the jews and he rounded up millions of them and did horrible things to people like shoving them into industrial ovens and burning them alive, sending them to deathcamps and ordering them to be shot and then shoved into mass graves. He also ordered the deaths of millions of russian christians all while he was researching UFO technologies and using the THULE society in an attempt to help find the Arryan race (blonde headed aliens) and towards the end of his regime he fell into the occult after he began to lose WWII. Prime example of an insane person with hate and he was also researching nuclear bombs. If Hilter had obtained the nuclear bomb before the U.S. we'd all be speaking German and the jews would be extinct and probably the christians too as he only used them to gain power and after he gained that power he started killing them too.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

A buddy and I at work were just discussing this! It does feel like it is imminent. We were both talking about how we feel like there is no escaping this either. Movies, predictions & prophecies, video games. The talk of WWIII is way to present in almost all topics these days and being discussed as if we "KNOW" its coming. Its quite terrifying and upsetting that we as humans are already accepting the fact there is nothing we can do as the PEOPLE to stop this from happening. I will be crossing my fingers for someone to step up and ease the tension between these countries.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's fine. We have some common ground then. It's just the tone of your previous post sounded like you were criticizing Islam and the Quran. Of course that's not what you meant. You probably meant to say that Islam and the Quran are equally as valid a religion as Christianity is.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've said for years, if china wanted to hurt us, I'm sure there are agents set up running chinese buffets, and a simple chinese phone tree order of 'Go!' could prompt them to poison the food and easily wipe out a substantial portion of our population before anyone even knew any better! They are definitely a force. And since there's such a dense population, we would be hard pressed to stage any type of counter active invasion, and quite possibly hard pressed to defend our own shores!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

China has also said that an attack on Pakistan would be considered an attack on China! We must remember that the Peoples Liberation Army has categorically stated that they consider the Communist Party higher than the Chinese government. It can thus be inferred that it is the PLA Generals who are the power centers controlling foreign policy and security issues and not the government.

The breakneck speed of militarization of China with fancy weapon systems including missiles, stealth aircraft, aircraft carriers etc is a pointer to this change in equations.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-12-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

Thank goodness the Chinese do not value the notion of quality, lets hope the US still does, like
we use to... That is China's deadly weakness,,, ever be to a China town? The store are filled
with cheap crap, made to look like the real deal, this is a cultural preference that will extend it's
way all the way up manufacture.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OK, if we go to war with China here are a few things that would happen. First off half of all the stuff on the stores shelves is made in China so all those goods stop. Wal-Mart stores would close after a week of so as well as other stores. We get our oil from next door to China so it would be easy for them to cut off our oil. The gas price would jump to prices so high I am not even going to try and state a price. Now as for all the money we owe China they would be more likely to sent the US a "Foreclosure Notice" than a "Declaration of War".
The US is getting ready to shoot its self in the foot.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I don't agree with killing anyone for any reason and if you even knew me or bothered to read any of my posts or threads you would know that i do not support anything my government does in regards to anything that involves any nation or killing people.

So if a crazy moron had a nuclear suitcase bomb that would destroy NYC you would prefer he live to do so and you would sacrifice 8 million people because of your religious philosophy?

I know Muslims that think exactly like that.

Also, i do read the bible as it has valuable information and lessons to be learned, but i do not follow the bible. I follow Jesus Christ and killing people and committing acts of violence are against his commands.

Like when he tore the ever living Hell out of the Temple marketplace?

edit on 12/4/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Said it before, Say it again, time traveler john titor. He stated the American people would Rise up AGAINST its own Government and SIDE WITH THE RUSSIANS.

The way this is playing out, jeez, fake or not, it sure as hell looks as if this may happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Like when he tore the ever living Hell out of the Temple marketplace

Uh, no he never did any such thing in a marketplace. Once when he was visiting the temple he caught money lenders and gambling tables inside the temple and he kicked over their tables and rebuked them but they were gambling in the temple, a holy place and yeah he was outraged. I'd be pretty pissed too if i walked into a church and saw roulette wheels and craps tables and poker games going on where people were throwing their lives away for a chance at money.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

do you understand that govt and media lie to you:

Moscow says Turkey and Qatar aiding Chechens

By John Daniszewski in Moscow
November 2 2002

Russia accused Turkey and Qatar of giving sanctuary to Chechen rebels, as officials released taped excerpts that they said linked militants who took over a Moscow theatre last week to the ousted Chechen president Aslan Maskhadov.

Pressing a diplomatic offensive to brand Chechen separatists as terrorists worldwide after the October 23-26 theatre takeover that led to at least 119 deaths among the hostages, Russia has already persuaded Denmark to detain a former Chechen deputy prime minister close to Mr Maskhadov on allegations of terrorist activity.

Until recently, Mr Maskhadov was the most likely negotiating partner for Russia in any talks to end the grinding three-year war in the separatist Russian republic. President Vladimir Putin has virtually ruled out negotiations.

A Putin spokesman, Sergei Yastrzhemsky, used a news conference on Thursday to put the spotlight not only on Mr Maskhadov but also on Qatar, which he said was sheltering another top Chechen figure, Zelimkhan Yandarbiyev, and on Turkey, which he said was allowing Chechen rebel groups openly to raise funds.

According to an excerpt of a taped phone conversation played at the news conference, the leader of the hostage-takers, Movsar Barayev, spoke to Mr Yandarbiyev in Qatar. In the conversation, Barayev said that "Aslan" knew about the plans to seize the theatre where the musical Nord-Ost was being staged. Only three brief excerpts were played, however, and there was no way to verify the Government's interpretations, including that Barayev was referring to Mr Maskhadov.

The Chechen detained in Copenhagen, Akhmed Zakayev, was in Denmark to attend a congress on Chechnya that had infuriated the Kremlin. The Danish Government agreed to hold him on an Interpol warrant as Russia initiated a formal extradition request on Thursday.

Mr Zakayev has denied any link to the hostage-takers: "Neither President Maskhadov nor any of our official representatives are in any way connected," he said before his arrest. Rather, he blamed Russian policy in Chechnya: "Every day of war, every day of punitive measures, leaves dozens of lone avengers who cannot be controlled by Maskhadov or anyone else."
www.smh.com.au...

www.boilingfrogspost.com...
CIA agent fighting in Chechnya:
www.network54.com...
www.reuters.com...

A large number of rebels are given asylum in USA and UK.

Doku Umarov is also very closely connected to Brigadier General Ruslan Saidov (head of the Istanbul Bureau of the External Agencies of the Republic of Ichkeria & the FAR WEST LTD, a front company based in Dubai). Ruslan Saidov was himself closely connected to the late Turki bin Faisal, who was the head of Saudi Intelligence & ambassador to the US. Saidov was also actively associated with al-Walid who was the Saudi intelligence operative in the Caucasus (Anton Baumgarten, editor of Left.ru). Last September, Russian-backed Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov said that he had good reason to believe the US and Britain were covertly aiding the Chechen rebels: "We are fighting U.S. and British special services in the mountains.” (Reuters) Further is the case of Rizvan Chitigov, the number three man in the Chechen insurgency. He was known as "the American", because he had lived in the US for years & "Marine" because he is said to have been trained & graduated from an elite subversive and reconnaissance school and had signed on to the marine squad. According to the Moscow News, "Chitigov had a green card — a permanent residence permit in the U.S." The Russian government openly accused him of being a CIA agent. Aleksandr Zdanovich, head of Russia’s Federal Security Service Directorate for Cooperation Programmes, told "Russia Today", "Rezvan Chitigov, who I have named and whose photo I have shown you from the computer, lived in the USA for a long time. There are very serious grounds for suspecting him to be a CIA agent.” American & Saudi presence in the North Caucasus region, as well as the deep Israeli presence in Georgia & Turkmenistan, have a measure of great strategic depth, more than sufficient enough to cause a major upheaval or a crisis for Moscow, whenever the need arises for Washington DC, Tel Aviv, London or Riyadh.
www.countercurrents.org...

Please research before talking because West plays both sides of the conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join