It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King says he wanna be frozen when he dies, and be brought back to life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Is he throwing some beans about Illuminati bloodlines being cloned and having their energy-consciousness transferred to new bodies?? I'm asking because many conspiracy theorists believe that high-degree Illuminati and Nephilim bloodlines possess or have access to possible technology used by ancient extraterrestrials, which allow them have new bodies.

Editor's note: "CNN Presents: A Larry King Special: Dinner with the Kings" airs at 8 p.m. ET Sunday.

(CNN) -- "I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll find whatever I died of and bring me back," Larry King told a shocked group of dinner guests gathered at his Beverly Hills home for a party hosted by him and his wife, Shawn.

"CNN Presents: A Larry King Special: Dinner with the Kings" airs at 8 p.m. ET Sunday.

No topic was off-limits when Conan O'Brien, Tyra Banks, Shaquille O'Neal, Seth MacFarlane, Jack Dorsey, Quincy Jones and Russell Brand discussed friendship, insecurities, success, worries, life, death and nearly everything in between.
MacFarlane asked the CNN host whether he was "maybe a little obsessed with your own mortality, like I am?" "Oh, I fear death," King told the "Family Guy" creator. "My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere. And since I don't think that, and I don't have a belief ... I'm married to someone who has the belief, so she knows she's going somewhere."

edition.cnn.com...

Perhaps 300 years from now, someone will attempt to auction a picture of Larry King in 2011, when he's living again in his new cloned body. Just like Nicolas Cage and John Travolta.

edit on 12/2/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

whatever I died of and bring me back,"

Is there ever gonna be a cure for old arse man syndrome?

second line.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Another rich Jewish person coming back to rule the world. Ok, only to rule Hollywood, no big secret. And people think there is no conspiracy.

I'm part Jewish and just making fun. Truly.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Imagine that. You're living like a King (hurrhurr) after death up in Heaven/4th Dimension, having totally forgotten that you requested to be frozen after the fact... Rolling around on the roads paved in gold while sipping liquid gold in your golden chariot with golden babes at your side, when all of a sudden...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Imagine that. You're living like a King (hurrhurr) after death up in Heaven/4th Dimension, having totally forgotten that you requested to be frozen after the fact... Rolling around on the roads paved in gold while sipping liquid gold in your golden chariot with golden babes at your side, when all of a sudden...

1. You are assuming that there's a "heaven" a mythic paradise in the 4th dimension or above.
2. You are assuming that an Illuminati from Hollyweird, who spent his life taking part in all sort of unspeakable rituals and orgies, have access in this "heaven".

Think again!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not a good idea.
It's not so easy to freeze suspenders.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Keep him frozen. I don't want him coming back here when he realizes who called to ask him to tell Valerie Harper they want to buy the coke now. Yeah, I'm sure she had something stronger than "diet".

Erm, why is this in "Secret Societies"? Of course, nevermind. This is so secret!
edit on 12/3/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

So what are you implying by these pictures? That Nicholas Cage and John Travolta are clones from the 1800s???

If those pictures are real, the resemblance is uncanny. But no, i will consider this no less than a coincidence, and at most, the plausibility of reincarnation.

Both Travolta and Cage are obsessed with the mystical. Travolta through Scientology, and Cage, through whatever he's interested in. Judging by his 'comic book', and the movies he's done, he seems very interested in the darker occultic arts i.e. satanism/nihilism.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Though, those pictures could easily be photo-shopped.

You can never trust images anymore...We've gotten too sophisticated for that.

As for the thread. I truly, and honestly hope, that by the time transhumanist technology, or the ability to 'reverse' aging comes around, a New, more moral world order is in place...and the likes of a Larry King, kept in the hell they deserve to spend eternity in.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
From what I understand, Larry's already done it a few times.
How else could he have been married eight times?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't think freezing a body works or ever will.

Freezing your body destroys it, and hoping that some day people will be able to bring you back to life is an egotistical fantasy of those who never in their life let their ego's die even for a moment, because once you've experienced that you know death is not real.

If someone offers me a free freeze when I die, even if the science held up which it doesn't, I would request cremation just to spite them. Some people know of the spirit, not have faith, but have knowledge of the spirit. Oh well, silly geese.. Death isn't real and reality operates similar to a dream. If only the truth could be told through the primitive languages we speak everyone would know, but it can't without distortion, so we all have to figure it out ourselves.

Sorry for the rant, but freezing oneself is ridiculous.

Larry King: "My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere"
Poor guy has to live in fear now, but he will probably be saying "oh wow" like Steve Jobs was saying when he died. Larry is in for a pleasant surprise.
edit on 3-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

join