It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under the Bus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

do what u wish it is not my problem, i was pointing objective what u were saying and nothing about myself

why do u keep meaning talking about others in negative terms when u obviously dont have any objective point that justify it, i dont care about ur confusions and needs to justify urself while u should care about ur lack of right to force urself will in annoying anyother

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

I've been betrayed by many humans.................never by a dog.

With that said. I was told that when you begin to try to forgive, you actually lift some of the hurt within you that you carry.

Have learned to forgive one particular person that has cause my family and me a lot of pain and anguish. She is a tormented soul.

I don't love her yet, but I could never wish or do her harm.

Possibly from what I have studied, our biggest challenge here on earth being incarnated into these 3d bodies is to learn love and forgiveness.

Have reached out many times to another human in friendship only to be rejected, but never by a dog.

ONE MAN'S SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO A DOG

The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him,
the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.

A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness.

He will sleep on the cold ground where the wintery winds blow, and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the sores and wounds that come in encounter with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his Pauper master as if he were a prince.

When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation
falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in it's journey through the heavens.

If misfortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger, to fight against his enemies.

And when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in it's embrace, and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by the graveside will the noble dog be found,
his head between his paws, his eyes sad, but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true, even in death.

-From a speech given by Former Senator George Graham Vest of Missouri. Delivered in 1870 when he
was acting as a lawyer in a suit against a man who had killed the dog of his client. -- He won the case.

When Lao Pan, 68, died in the village of Panjiatun, China, in early November, his heartbroken dog refused to leave his side. He is guarding his owner's grave and now villagers have vowed to build him a kennel next to the grave.

edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Ad I am not attacking, in the least, as I have a love and respect for animals and all humans who cannot defend themselves, but what exactly, is meant by the additions to this thread about animals and what has happened to them? Not that anyone should not be concerned by animals suffering when not able to defend themselves, but have I missed something, and this thread being about forgiveness?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Lol. That's really funny. I am forgiving, but so mean? And I look at forgiveness, by your definition, as my superiority over one who would hurt me, which must have occurred because of my own will, right, from what you have written. Say what you mean or stop typing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Not trying to be an asshole, but what is the point relevant to the thread......forgiveness but a dog never wronged you....sorry, I fail to see, however great your statements are, where this relates to pages on human forgiveness.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

u should stop writing to me at least when obviously u have nothing to say but urself rants, do it alone

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

u should stop writing to me at least when obviously u have nothing to say but urself rants, do it alone

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I agree, I should, friend. LOL. Just tryng to get you to forgive me

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

i agree a dog is better then a human, which prove how conscious being is an issue, since it means realizing ur own freedom and that is worse hell for else freedom rights
it is logical that inferior freedom would b living so objective in absolute terms faster and easier so its constancy would be guarantee to eternal powers growth

it is sad and depressing for any free right

u have three different levels of freedom, superior one which is always exclusively objective positive source, no never take any nor bc of any else source

u have the regular one freedom, which keep constantly mean nothing superiority as objective fact so take from nothing a positive free stand while never giving to any else since not willing to admit existing itself

and the inferior one level, that have no reference so all moves directions are open wide as long as they provide a positive constancy sense that the free will invent any from any to make it the most real possible as fast as possible constantly

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hey sorry about the dog, whatever that had to do with the subject matter, and in terms of that, I forgive the dog, too. LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Your post gave me something to think about.

Thank you..............many posts on ATS don't give one something to think about - interesting points you brought out and hope everyone reads your post.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Forgive the dog?

You didn't read my thread, possibly please re-read it.

Never been betrayed by any dog, only humans.

What did my post have to do with the thread................."At times we all feel like throwing someone under the bus".

The point of my reply was that we are here to learn to bypass that urge and to forgive and love.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion.

The first step towards universal love is forgiveness.

The dog video was showing unconditional love...........something most humans could learn from.

Try playing nice.

If you wish to discuss, discuss don't try and use a bullying tactic to shut someone down, tired of human head games.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

dogs species are of i guess free awareness that perceive objective superiority of humans positively, that is why i guess they are so right from individual humans perspective

the key of being right is to consider positively objective superiority, bc if one realize a present reality with what it perceive as else value, then he would have realized that he is of certain value, which is the reason of positive free sense out as existing constancy

thx to u for bringing that point out, i once realized that only my dog cared really for my company

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join