It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Houston Shooting Video *graphic?*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I searched around and I don't think this has been posted yet. It's not gross, there is no gore, it's just him walking around and he gets shot. I put graphic just as a heads up ..

It seems pretty obvious the guy just wants to get killed, much like the witness videos were saying.. suicide by cop..

and you gotta give that cameraman props for not even flinching when the rounds started poppin off.. haha
edit on 2-12-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My only question is why the 3 guys handling this aren't uniformed officers.

Agreed that it's an attempt at suicide by cop, that seems pretty clear.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I heard he lost his job, wife was sick or dying or something of the sort. Not sure, will look for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's so funny how bold and fearless people are until that special moment the reality of physical pain hits.

Then it's... "Hold Up Dawg, I Can't Feel My Legs!!!"

edit on 2-12-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Americans forget how to negotiate?

Ahhh thats right. Shoot em all and let God sort it out.

At least he wasnt killed.

He had a one year old, and a wife just out of surgery, Im sure it was a cry for help, not an invitation to assassination.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Correct. Its on the linked page. I wonder if he was also on some kind of medication. Brain drugs, anti depressants or the like. No one in his right mind starts firing a weapon in a park. I think the suicide by cop thing might be a possibility.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Americans forget how to negotiate?

lol are you serious? Tell me if the cops are not justified in a lunatic brandishing a weapon the who CAN they shoot? People like you crack me up, where are you from?

He had a one year old, and a wife just out of surgery, Im sure it was a cry for help, not an invitation to assassination.

Yes whenever i need help i found a crowd and start waiving a gun around. Did he need help being shot so he could stop looking like an idiot?

edit on 3-12-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
It's so funny how bold and fearless people are until that special moment the reality of physical pain hits.

Then it's... "Hold Up Dawg, I Can't Feel My Legs!!!"

edit on 2-12-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

I watched the video a few times now and I need to ask you something. Can you help me figure out which part is the funniest? The sick guy waving a gun around in a crowd? The part where people end up having to shoot another person? The person getting shot? Which part really gives you a good belly laugh?

top topics

join