It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate Declares Entire USA a 'Battlefield!'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This bill passed with overwhelming support. It is no longer a rumor. It is history. We now officially are about to live without the protection of the US Constitution. I think the NWO pace will be picking up very soon. Good luck ya'll.
newsvoice.se...
edit on 2-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well then bring it on

This psuedo-government does not scare me in the least

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The way I see it, just live your life. Stop letting the government control you. Like, you let it happen. Same with UFOs.We'll all die at some point.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm ready for battle and I'm not affraid to die. It's time we have a blood bath in the USA. I hope this time the civil war can be settled once and for all. Iran is right...Death to America. Hopefully Iran will nuke this damn nation once and for all.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

They are the ones that have declared war on us, not the other way around. It is time for us to step up to the plate and defend ourselves! I, and people like me have been saying that this was going to happen eventually. I don't sound like such a quack anymore, now do I? 93 to 7? Sickening. These men have just showed us who our true enemy is, and Radical Islamic Extremists, pale in comparison to the evil of the men who would stomp our necks with the bootheel of despotism!
I wonder if I will be thrown into prison indefinitely, without a trial, just for saying that...
edit on 2-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
This bill passed with overwhelming support. It is no longer a rumor. It is history. We now officially are about to live without the protection of the US Constitution. I think the NWO pace will be picking up very soon. Good luck ya'll.
newsvoice.se...
edit on 2-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Cannot wait... I m actually delighted and ready. There are no rules of engagement in this sort of battle...No geneva no UN.

Surely you don't want it to be like its been any longer do you? After the 50s it got to suckin pretty bad

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

I'm ready for battle and I'm not affraid to die. It's time we have a blood bath in the USA. I hope this time the civil war can be settled once and for all. Iran is right...Death to America. Hopefully Iran will nuke this damn nation once and for all.
Have fun with the the FBI searching your hard drive and tapping your phone.
edit on 2-12-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blueberrywaffles

Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 1107 to S. 1867 (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012)

Statement of Purpose: To revise the provisions relating to detainee matters.

Vote Counts: YEAs 38
NAYs 60
Not Voting 2

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

…the detention mandate to use indefinite military detention in terrorism cases isn’t limited to foreigners. It’s confusing, because two different sections of the bill seem to contradict each other, but in the judgment of the University of Texas’ Robert Chesney — a nonpartisan authority on military detention — “U.S. citizens are included in the grant of detention authority.”

Did you even bother visiting the link?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What exactly do you know that the professional, political reporters, and researchers don't know. Cause if it's something substantial I would like to know so I can get over this feeling. Honestly, no disrespect!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 1107 to S. 1867 (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012)

Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011

Statement of Purpose: To revise the provisions relating to detainee matters.

Vote Counts: YEAs 38
NAYs 60
Not Voting 2

Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011
edit on 2-12-2011 by blueberrywaffles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I believe this is the ninth thread on this topic. That's not a scold, I'm simply saying that there is a lot of reading you can do on the subject without leaving ATS.

The source for this thread is a Swedish website and the article is by Mike Adams:

About Mike Adams

Mike has founded NaturalNews.com, an online news source covering all areas of personal and planetary wellness from nutrition to renewable energy. He has written thousands of articles and built a following of over 800,000 people across the globe

Defense Authorization bills are not his area of expertise.

I don't want to go through the explanation of why this bill is not a catastrophe, I'm lazy and I've done it in other threads. Let me just ask you a question. This bill is claimed to make the US a battleground and any American citizen found to be protesting, or stocking up on survival foods, or writing letters to the editor condemning the US, can be arrested by the military and held indefinitely without a court's involvement, or killed. (Those are just some of the claims you can find on ATS.)

My question is, if you think all that is true, how in the world did 93 senators vote for it? That's how many votes usually go for naming a post office, or declaring "National Blueberry Waffles Week." Don't believe the fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's a straight point and fact.

I do know.

You're going die.. One way, or another.

Whether it be from Aliens, or the TPTB, or a homicidal manic.

Hospital care sucks.

We all know that.

I never get the good drugs, going in for my disabilities and I have insurance through campus that I pay $500 bucks for nothing. W/O anything to help me.

I still, am able to cope with, and manage though the pain, even while working.

What is your excuse?

This term, I don't want even hear it.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Well thats what happens when their taxpayer funded (and lobby $) are at stake.

They way they see it, the 534 of them (one absent) , seem to think that they have not been

voted in to power to represent the current Population 311 Million People of The United States of America,

but have been "Selected" to perpetuate their powerful little club.

With all due respect, I wouldn't care, except for the fact that their Stalemate Little Club is steering

The Bow of The United States of America into The Rocks of Shallow Water.

So shallow in fact, that when they lean over the rail of the deck, they can see their own reflections.

In fact, the Sociopaths are so Mezmerized by their own reflections, that they no longer even

realize that the ship is sinking. Martinis and Mozart anyone? Unacceptable and Childish. Fools.

S a v v y ?
edit on 2-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo/Grammar arrangement

edit on 2-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Sp. Cor.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Does this mean America has declared war on it's people . With the mass protests all over America I am sure the politicians are a little nervous with how was reveled in the stimulus packages and bail out topping almost 8 trillion dollars to over paid corporate greed .

Or is it in preparation for a ww3 with China and Russia growing more and more impatience with America's foreign affairs and a missile defense system on the Russian border. As to why the American military is setting up shop in the uk with their missiles and seems a little odd to me. Everything is being staged for a massive conflict and it seems to me that the powers that be in the western world want it as soon as possible.

In my opinion this is the flailing of a dying government who will sit in a safe room in a bunker while ordering troops to do their dirty work and kill anyone who threatens their way of life and control . And to beat into submission or just killed no matter who or were . None the less be interesting how all this is played out .
edit on 2/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
IMO

It's Occupy use your HEAD..

Even though, it's nice to get something, for a dire need of pain, you can still work it out, without using the meds.

Simple as that.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Doubtful. You have expressed your freedom of speech and have not (as far as I can read) threatened
anyone. It should be mentioned that regarding the Freedom of Speech and Thought, one is free to
Change their Mind. For example, I know several exceptionally Beautiful and Intelligent Women who
exercise this fact every day. Without Consequence.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Well then bring it on

This psuedo-government does not scare me in the least

America is being sodomized. Take care. ----------------------

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join