It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK! How about this? Does a persons mental state...either Joyful or Sad or etc. correlate to quantit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

SplitInfinity yes my husband is always trying to explain to me that bikers use 1% concept, thats it but i am having trouble understanding being a slow but through learner and him a head strong, head first ,double aires with none or little patience(sorry i will try not to use astrology he also thinks its a load or rubbish) yes

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

I know many people of this mindset specificlly because one of my Jobs is Music.....being in a Band....and although I am older now and do not tour as much...I am in studio.....over many years....we have been hired....mostly in my younger years....to playa very big Biker Rallies.

I can ride myself but don't do so anymore because of insurance issues. I understand completely with what your family is structured by. I neither condone nor condem this lifestyle because you might say I am a .001%er.

I respect the concept and admire it's bravery and nobility....as long as it is not warped into something that is EVIL! There is a difference between living life the way YOU choose to do so.......and living life in a way that even though you do what you will....it hurts others. This I cannot condone. But then again....I am being a hypocrite.

If some action is done that harms or kills an individual and is labeled LEGAL....by those who make those rules....how is it any different than a group that has a sysyem that makes it's own judgments based on it's code.

It is when the code of conduct is warped that it looses it's verasity.....and looses it's purpose.

But HEY! You are talking to a guy who has his own Demons.....and those demons are part of me....they are me...and no matter how you try to justify something.....you know what the reality is. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

SplitInfinity yes i feel these things but my head needs to take it in .I will reflect and be back .Your American are you ? The only Americans i have met was when i was a teenager hitchiking and there was two young men (Americans) at the backpackers where we were they were fantastic young blokes looked out for me in a big brother way so nice. JOY

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

SplitInfinity yes i feel these things but my head needs to take it in .I will reflect and be back .Your American are you ? The only Americans i have met was when i was a teenager hitchiking and there was two young men (Americans) at the backpackers where we were they were fantastic young blokes looked out for me in a big brother way so nice. JOY

Yes...I am most definitly AMERICAN. You might even say....I bleed Red, White and Blue. I am not in the Military....but I have a "Civilian" Job that is one of two other jobs. I like the people of GB very much. I hve travel extensivly and met many different people.

I am a bit sensitive to a person of another country or even from my own....judging things they know so very little about. But I am very pro-FREEDOM....with one exception....the Agency. America is a mirror of what is every aspect of the world as every possible race creed or color or nationality are here....granted in differing percentages....but here.

In this topic....I wanted to explore what emotional state a person by difference to otherers of many conditions....declares themselves an ABDUCTEE....as although I KNOW for a fact this happens....I also know that it is rare and the thusands that are claiming to have had this experience are either lying or some other mental state is causing them to do so.

Question to you....do you honestly believe in both your mind and heart that you were abducted and if so...was there any physical trauma? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

SplitInfinity in answer to your question ( do i honestly believe in my heart n head that i was abducted) My head says gee that was strange what happened? (its not very helpful, darn head) lol . My heart says something happened but my head needs proof. Although the more i think about it my head says 50% it did happen 50% unsure . You have made me think and question again i put it on here (out there) to see if anyone could add a helpful 2 cents nothing much so far .I will try to think back and go over it in detail once again to see if i can gleen any more. I am Australian decended from english born in Australia its my home its what i know. By the way things were ok in my life at the time and i wasn't under stress or duress and reasonably happy and i also had some very interesting dreams not long after including one where i woke up and told my friend about it he said i had been dream hopping, didn't know what he was talking about,untill a few years later when i read carlos casteneda probably spelt his name wrong dont have the book anymore but its discriptions matched what i had been doing in my dream .Did that experience trigger something? thats it for now.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

1%....all I can help you with is to reinform you that YOU really know what did or did not happen. Memories can be forgotton but the subconcious records everything. You might take interest in meditation in order to gain balance within your mind and body.

I am no Guru....I just have the ability to understand and know things that my head processes. So does yours. Inside of your mind is the real truth. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

SplitInfinity sorry i forgot the last question no ,no phisical trauma but interesting dreams

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well...that is a good sign. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

SplitInfinity, I am generally a big fan of all your posts, but one thing that strikes me as hard to quantify is the number of abducttions.

How exactly can any entity on earth know or measure the number of alien abductions that take place. Surely this would be necessary to say that there is only few / none / many / any.

Relying on reports and findings of tags one can arguably say that the number is non-zero. But I would imagine that the capability to carry out abductions without a trace is such that gathering any numbers would have to be fairly difficult if not impossible.

How come you seem confident that the number is low?

-rrr

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join