It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA's Project Blue Angel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was reading through some news and came across this video from 2010. I did a quick net search on a few of the things it mentioned and I was surprised to not see this discussed on ATS. I figured it would have at the very least been debunked by now.

I admit the video is questionable which is why I posted it so we can all have a look and hopefully get to the bottom of it. The video is what caused me to look into some of these things. I will include links to the information the video mentions. Please take the time to read some of the material these links lead you to.

First here is an article that mentions some of the things in the video. It talks about targeting "diverse populations".

DARPA Blue Angel project to develop a vaccine surge capacity for flu viruses

A DARPA effort, called Blue Angel, has been working since May 2009 to develop a surge capacity for flu viruses Eighteen months and $100 million later, Blue Angel and the companies it funds have created new technologies for developing, testing and quickly mass-producing new vaccines.

Here is a government website discussing this program. It's a long read but it has a lot of information.

DARPA Effort Speeds Biothreat Response

WASHINGTON, Nov. 2, 2010 – Spurred by the 21st century’s first flu pandemic, the Defense Department has developed new, faster ways to make vaccines that could save lives around the world.

New vaccine technologies not only will speed the U.S. government response to infectious diseases, but also will give officials better options for fighting bioterror attacks, a DOD scientist said.

Here is the company website mentioned in the video.

Vax Design Corporation

I know the video I started with is a bit over the top, but after visiting those links it doesn't seem so far fetched. If anyone has heard of this or can help disprove it, please share.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is more from website "Islamist.com" ....

about a different perspective from Press.tv (Iran).

They carry the conspiracy a bit further !

US working on genetic weapons to eliminate troublesome races

sensationalism? or a cheap shot at Iran by imposters?

Published on Friday, 02 December 2011 18:26 | Written by PT Hack, Posted by Super User

Pentagon developing illegal viral agents as vectors for genetic weapons. A systematic program funded by billions run out of Oak ridge Nuclear labs (secure facility with great deniability). Although the US has such a mix of races that such a weapon only makes sense for Israel which is a known race based state.

'UK, US devising arms to wipe off races'

The UK and US militaries have been developing new biological weapons which are capable of terminating certain races, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.
“They (the US and UK military establishments) even developed a black-only bomb that targeted the Afro gene. There is even talk now that there may be one for the Chinese gene,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said in a recent interview with Press TV.

Wheeeeew

Can anyone in Iran confirm this was produced by Press.tv?

this "press.tv" video features perfect English.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

LOL, I originally found it on the first link you provided but through my own research found these links. I thought I would get laughed out of town if I would have included that PRESS TV video

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by xuenchen

LOL, I originally found it on the first link you provided but through my own research found these links. I thought I would get laughed out of town if I would have included that PRESS TV video

well,

it certainly makes lively conversation

I wonder if they have vaccines for "genetically targeted bio attacks"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
DARPA is far from humanitarian .. Find it extremely hard to believe they'd be working on just a vaccine..

Their research is almost always into creative new ways to kill and maim people..
Long suspected that NASA wasnt the only american agency to get former nazi scientists .. Its likely that DARPA got a bunch at its start as well... Funny how nobody mentions where the nazi doctors who worked with mengele wound up after the war.. not to mention all of their research notes..

Maybe a look into DARPA's roots would shed more light on their agenda..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here's a DARPA project that let's the cat out of the bag;

Darpa’s Simulated Cat Brain Project a ‘Scam’: Top Scientist

November 23, 2009

Last year, the Pentagon’s premiere research arm gave IBM nearly $5 million to make electronics that mimic the “function, size and power consumption” of a cat’s brain. Last week, IBM’s lead researcher on the project, Dharmendra Modha, announced that he had made major progress toward that goal, simulating on a supercomputer the number of neurons and synapses inside a feline mind. Now, a leading neuroscientist is blasting the whole project as a “scam” and a “hoax.”

Modha told a supercomputing conference that his cortical simulator had generated the digital equivalent of a billion neurons connected by 10 trillion individual synapses. It was, apparently, the first baby step toward Pentagon mad science division Darpa’s goal of re-creating a brain that’s as compact, as efficient and as power-smart as the one inside a house pet. Some colleagues went so far as to compare it to the Large Hadron Collider.

But neuroscientist Henry Markham is considerably less impressed. “What IBM reported is a scam — no where near a cat-scale brain simulation,” he writes in an open letter to Bernard Myerson, IBM’s Chief Technology Officer. “I am absolutely shocked at this announcement. Not because it is any kind of technical feat, but because of the mass deception of the public.”

I think there's more to this than we think.....

maybe a vaccine for cat scratch fever !!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
DARPA provided inside knowledge of the 9/11 tragedy !!!

Secret DARPA time travel program may hold key to understanding the deep politics of 9/11

March 17, 2010

In a 2006 paper entitled, “False Flag Operations, 9/11, and the Exopolitical Perspective”, Dr. Michael E. Salla identifies five exopolitical factors behind false flag operations, including the false flag operation of September 11, 2001. Although Dr. Salla identifies exotic scalar weapons as the “fourth exopolitical factor” in false flag operations, his 2006 article does not disclose how exopolitically-related factors specifically may have played out in the case of 9/11.

Since then, a key whistle blower, Andrew D. Basiago, has emerged with evidence that secret U.S. time travel technologies were used as early as 1971 to acquire first-hand documentary knowledge about September 11, 2001 – fully three decades before the horrific events of that fateful day.

Mr. Basiago, a child participant in DARPA’s time travel program, Project Pegasus, has publicly stated how in 1971 he viewed moving images of the attack on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 that had been obtained from the future and brought back to the early 1970’s.

This proves beyond any "shadow" of a doubt that the U.S. Government and Mossad and The Vatican knew ahead of "time" about the twin towers' fate !!

The financial community knew all along that interest rates would fall in the early 2000's "time frame" and eventually cause the housing and worldwide financial collapse !!

This explains why President Jimmy Carter made certain that super high interest bonds would be sold and incomes guaranteed for 30 years, well beyond the 9/11 attacks.

top topics

join