It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAVING SO MUCH FUN! Decided to write a SONG about my TIME HERE! It is a good one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
For those of you who don't know me....I am in Studio now....working with my band mates and very HAPPY to be back with my old DRUMMER who is the BEST THERE IS!

At the same time this good thing is happening....I have people pulling me in so many directions....and today it started at 7 am.....that is early for me. If I am seeing 7 am....I am usually coming home! LOL! So....to blow of steam....I work out.....forget to eat....and BEFORE....someone straightened me out....I would go off to a Major City just to Bar Hop.

On a whim....I have done things like...fly to Miami....to see the PATRIOTS PLAY THE DOLPHINS.....I wear my PATRIOTS ATTIRE and get flipped off and beer spilled on me....but I love it! I was even there....the same year the FLORIDA MARLINS made the playoffs and eventually won the WORLD SERIES.....but I was there for the PATS/DOLPHINS game which happened to be a few days after I watched the RED SOX....LOOSE TO THE YANKEES....GRADY LITTLE would not take Pedro out of the game and the SOX lost game 7....killed me...BUT....

....I went to Pro Player Stadium....or whatever name it is or was....home of the DOLPHINS....and the FLORIDA MARLINS used the facility too....so the Football Field went over exposed dirt from 1st,2nd.3rd, and home plate. Dolphins kicker ORLINDO MARE missed 3 possible game winning field goals...MOERATOR....UFO ASSOCIATION WILL COME INTO VIEW SHORTLY.....BEAR WITH...Overtime....TOM BRADY to TROY BROWN.....95 yards pass play...TOUCHDOWN....PATS WIN! I am estatic! The VERY NEXT DAY...I run into and meet JUNIOR SAIO at a beach front bar in Ft. LAUDERDALE....he asks to borrow my ketchup...and we talk...He did not play in overtime because he cramped up in the 96 degree...110 degree F on the field temps. He says...I wish I could have gone in! I ask...How could ORLINDO MISS 3 tmes? The last attempt being in the 30 plus yard range..a chip shot for a guy like him? Junior whispers in my ear...DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU HEARD THIS FROM ME! ORLINDO said...he kept seeing a FLYING DISC! I LAUGHED! JUNIOR grabbed my wrist and said...NO MAN! For REAL! He said it threw off his game! I looked into his eyes and could tell he wasn't kidding...the PATRIOTS went on to win their 2nd SUPERBOWL that season....Junior Saio...ended up PLAYING FOR THE PATRIOTS...in several seasons including the ALMOST PERFECT SEASON! Split Infinity...ps....MANNING WAS IN THE GRASS on the play now called the CATCH! He was spun around by the waist and not wanting to get an unnessesary roughness penalty...the Pats defender let him go...he said he saw the ref put his whistle in is mouth...but the ref did not blow it...MANNY WAS DEAD IN TE WATER....THE REF...was somehow involved....and the game should have been over. Any Giants fans that will say it is not so...look at the vid of that play...MANNING WAS DONE...IN THE GRASS...then allowed to contnue to play....the Pats defenders all stopped because they knew if they threw him hard to the ground...it would be a penalty. It should have been PATRIOTS.....19-0.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Duuuuude

What??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Is that the actual lyrics to the song in the OP? How does your time here have any relation to football?

The post above mine is really funny by the way.

We demand a video of you performing this song! Post the video now!

edit on 2-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm all for stream of consciousness writings and the like,

but isn't this maybe better suited for BTS?

And your title is about a song...

so where is it?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I’m going to flag this lol, I think it’s the first time football and pub crawls have ever been posted in the UFO and Alien forum

To me it fits perfectly, as both these subjects are alien to me

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sounds like someones had a few to many drinks.

I want to see aliens or a song.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hmm, catchy

Second line.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
woohoo i get to post the comic book guy.

i want whatever the op is drinking.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's OK!.....I knew going in that I was going to get RAZZED for this thread but....it really did happen although I didn't see anything over the stadium....Junior was VERY SERIOUS.

Plus....I am in a GOOD MOOD! And I think that when people are in good moods....that is the time when the most creative and inspirational work or concepts come from them. Believe me this....although I am older now and only do a small number of shows a year....at one time...I toured for MONTHS....with no end in site!

When you are tired and bitchy and feeling bad overall....IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BE CREATIVE ON DEMAND! That's why there are very good musicians or artists of other natures who stay in their basement or garage for all their lives.....and why others...sometimes of even LESSOR SKILLS....NOT ME BUT...LOL!..OTHERS....who do not have the fortitude to stop talking about something and just do or make or create something!

In all three of my jobs....I am considered HIGHLY ACTIONABLE....and have walked right out of meetings because there was NO PURPOSE for the meeting....and have fired VP's and Upper Management on THE SPOT....without consultations with my FAMILY....and have been reply to....YOU DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY!....or...espeially when I was in my early 20's....A Dept. Head who I fired because he was PUBLICLY FIRING and CHEWING OUT....a young kid who I knew had great potential but he had a habbit of coming in 5 to 20 minutes late.

I would have let the Dept. Head fire him if he had given the kid a warning....then make him sign this sheet we have that basicly states....this is your last chance...then if he did it again...Fire him. But this wasn't about being late...this was about a forceful...by the book...Dept. Head...seeing a way to get rid of a RIVAL...as the kid...although late...STAYED LATE...and reorganized via computerization...a Dept. that now...did not need to be a Dept....the kid had automated it....I knew this. and you know what? The kid was ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD! So....GOOD MOOD = clear mind and ability to expand concepts including E.T. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My only guesses...

a) Bad song.
b) Mistake.
c) Secret code.

To OP..."whaaaaaaat?"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think it's perfect for the UFO forum. It's a fleeting glimps. A knock and run if you will. There's nothing solid to it and there's nothing to back up what's being said

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
My only guesses...

a) Bad song.
b) Mistake.
c) Secret code.

To OP..."whaaaaaaat?"

The is the gray area and the specification what is gray is particularly ill-specified. Context is everything. If you want black-and-white, go to skunkworks.
edit on 12/2/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

All the posts above yours were posted when the OP was posted in the UFO and alien forum.
Since then it has been moved to the Gray Area.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

All the posts above yours were posted when the OP was posted in the UFO and alien forum.
Since then it has been moved to the Gray Area.

LOL. I guess that's very, very gray then!

new topics

top topics

join