It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enslavement of Man (by Women) [WTB]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Giving this thread a well deserved Bump.

I laughed, I cried [mostly cried from laughing
] but it does have a tinge of truth.

FortAnthem
That was worth the time to read.

S & F

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
S&F

There is NO way I could let my woman read this.............

BTW,you sure you are not this guy??????

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think the one thing we can pretty much agree on is that no matter what a woman has, she is never happy with it. If the world were truly run by men it would not be complicated and all furniture, soft furnishing and decorating stores would simply close down. Oh and there would be no such thing as potpourri.

If they didn't have the physical attributes they have we wouldn't even speak to them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, as a species, we need to keep women around, regardless of miserable they make us. Without women, there's no babies. They have us with the child-rearing thing.

Good thing men invented beer.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
True liberation goes for both sexes. Not all women can cook or sew, not all men can put up a shelf or understand the mechanics of a car. Some women would rather poke sharp sticks in their eyes than live a life of child rearing and domesticity, others are natural 'earth mother' types. Both are OK. We only reach our potential if we are not pigeonholed into something we are not. That goes for both men and women.
The trick with relationships is for each person to know who they are. Then you have the tricky matching up bit. Recognising that the other party is a person and not necessarily a 'gender stereotype' is a start.

edit on 3-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The big difference is that women are the passengers, they try to justify themselves but in reality they only contribute babies. I'd be happier giving the vote to a chimp, at least it might use some part of its brain to decide who to vote for.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
First of all, I just want to know what kind of husbands and boyfriends here are letting their women on the computer and internet in the first place??? With all house-work and cooking, and cleaning to do, they shouldnt have time to mess around on the computer!!

In addition, they shouldnt be allowed any opinions, human-rights or any say whatsoever!! They need to SUBMIT fully to men, and spend their whole life as a SLAVE to them no matter how CRUEL they treat their woman!!

*SLAPS MYSELF IN THE FACE*

Oppps, sorry here gals, I was reading those silly despicable books called the Bible, Quran and the Torah this morning. Whew, I gotta stay away from those sexist piece of trash books from our big three filthy MAN-made evil barbaric sick twisted religions!! Almost had me thinking women were sub-humans as religion always likes to portray them.

edit on 3-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

"Hey baby, can you go in the kitchen and get me and the boys a few beers"

yes sure honey

this is the only way I get you to give me some peace and space

I enjoy my time while you have beers and sammiches with the boys. it’s the only time you stop nagging and wanting. not to mention to leave your 'leftovers' all over the place.

and why do you want so much from me anyway? did you fix the power point? did you get me the milk on your way home? did you actually do the roof on the weekend? the car and the rubbish? did you notice my new hair style? my new dress? did you listen to my story about aunty bella? did you visit school when herman and mary had their play? did you loose some weight, by the way? and did you stop chasing the new admin or were you actually faithful lately?

how many beers would you like, dear ?

(note: this is also creative writing. also: thanks for the laughs guys)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

BTW,you sure you are not this guy??????

No, that's not me. Although, I may have channeled his spirit a little bit when writing this.

I'm loving the responses of the ladies to this thread. Makes me wonder if I didn't hit a little too close to the real truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if I didn't hit a little too close to the real truth

not even close !

but I have to stop right here and now – I don’t want to be in trouble with the other ladies.

but according to what I heard at the hairdressers : you guys have it coming !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

Hairdressers don't scare me; I cut my own hair.

Nothing like a quick buzz cut so I don't have to spend hours brushing and primping my hair every day. Just one of the many ways men have adapted to become more efficient in this land of confusion.

That way I don't have to give those chicks a tip for butchering my hair either.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Great read!! I was very amused, and me being a woman...well I did cringe at a lot of it of course..lol This is still a great story though, good writing! I enjoyed it...but dont expect this chic to bring your sammich..lol
just S&F from me
good luck..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was inspired to write this by my wife of course. I put together all of my evil suspicions about her and projected them upon the whole of the female species. I can't remember the number of times I've come home exhausted from work, only to hear her whine that she's got a headache and needed me to watch after the kids, make dinner and, oh yeah, can you vacuum the carpets while you're at it?

She would constantly complain about how hard her days were but, I couldn't help but notice that it seemed that no housework had gotten done during her "oh so hard day". The house was just as messy or messier than when I'd left for work and no laundry was done or folded and the dishes were still piled up in the sink after her "hard day of slaving in the house".

I got the idea of the male revolution from G.K. Chesterton's book What's Wrong with the World. Particularly the chapter about women's suffrage in which he explains how men pretended that their going out to vote was such an important thing that the women were fooled into wanting it for themselves.
He said that women gave up their moral authority to have a say in politics, losing a lot of their power in the deal.

It had always struck me as odd that the amendment giving women the right to vote was passed just one year after women had shoved the prohibition amendment down our throats and I wondered if men hadn't pushed the suffrage amendment through in order to steal the moral authority away from them to make sure they were never powerful enough to pull another stunt like that ever again.

Anyway, I wrote this as a chance to vent about my marriage and hopefully to entertain the few members who stop in to read my silly writings.

I hope you all found this story worth your while to read, no matter what your feelings on the subject matter.

Oh yeah, for those of you who are curious; there is no way in HELL I'm ever going to show this thread to my wife.

edit on 12/5/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I figured I'd give this one a bump for those who may have missed it.
[color=463E3F] Flag this thread! Obey the subliminal messaging!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't agree with most of your generalizations, but I appreciate your perspective, and your writing style has flow, and I find that at the end, I truly enjoyed reading it.

Sure, this whole story is pure speculation. The ravings of an unsound mind some may say (and they wouldn’t be so far off base either) but, you have to admit; on some level you feel that this story has the ring of truth.

Things in this world are not always as they seem and the human mind needs to explore the possibilities in order to arrive at the ultimate truth

Very well said. Hey, sometimes we need to rant and rave to find our own truths. I know it's true for me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I don't agree with most of your generalizations, but I appreciate your perspective, and your writing style has flow, and I find that at the end, I truly enjoyed reading it.

Sure, I know this story is full of logical fallicies but, that is why its posted in the "creative writing" Forum.

I know the idea of a whole sex acting with one mind to pursue a common goal is absurd on its face, especially when woman are involved (meow
). I've just always wondered if women haven't lost a whole lot more than they gained through the Feminist movement and tried to address this point in my story (although in a very roundabout way
).

I'm glad you enjoyed my silly story.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Giving this one another bump. Hope those who missed it the first time get a few laughs out of it.

[color=463E3F] Flag this thread! Obey the subliminal messaging!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So, you know the whole plan and you still vacuum the carpets when she asks?

Sucker.

This, my friend, is why women rule the world.

Also, don't forget that you wouldn't be around to complain if it weren't for a woman who decided you would be born.

Owned.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
So, you know the whole plan and you still vacuum the carpets when she asks?

Sucker.

This, my friend, is why women rule the world.

Yeah, we're still a bunch of suckers to fall for their stuff. They got us by the balls literally. If we don't do as they say, we can say goodbye to any nookie, at least until we cave in to their terms.

It sucks to be a man in the world today.

The only bright side is that the women's lib movement is dragging women down into the pit of dispair right along side all us men.

Like they say; Misery loves company.

edit on 12/12/11 by FortAnthem because:
_____________ extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join