It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WTB] This will affect you. Do not read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
First off, this is an entry into a ATS sponsored writing contest, so go to the contest link in my sig to learn about it. [WTB] is a writing contest in which you can complain about anything, and it doesn't need to be about beef.

Secondly, I am about to launch off on a huge rant, about many subjects, so this is your last warning to hit the "close" button.

Still here?

Good. I'll begin.

Are you happy? I mean truly happy. I'm not. I meander through life, seeking and wanting, but never finding. Happiness is a rest stop on the highway of life. It's not meant to last eternally. If you are happy with your life, it only means you have settled in a rest area on the highway of life, and I will congratulate you. You have found your place.

Personally, as long as there is poverty, sickness, and suffering in the world, I'll never be happy. When all of humanity is encased in love I'll quit ranting. Until then, I have only these thoughts......

Why do we fight wars? We want to kill each other.

Why is love a taboo subject? We have lost touch of the true definition of love.

Why does religion want to save your soul? No Idea.

Why can't we all get along? Because we hate each other.

Why are we here, in a forum on the internet, pondering these issues? Because we can. We want to feel love, we want to know, and we want, want, want.

Your thoughts? I warned you away.

edit on 12/2/11 by Druid42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/11 by Druid42 because: keyboard errors...had life to answer to, and waited to post. got it now.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

rant-o-saurus.
Im affected.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Yah, sorry, I was cooking dinner and trying to post. I hit the enter button by accident, then had 119 minutes to edit. By the time dinner was done, I had to crunch in a less than acceptable post. It was condensed, and I apologize.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
why have a title of do not read?

Stuff like that annoys the crap out of me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Yeah, it's stupid, but an age old trick. Sorry to annoy you.

It's just like saying "Proof", "Mysterious", or "Read This." It's a ploy.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

ha its ok mate, I was just getting you pumped up. No apologies needed.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

And no flag? You, my friend, are a tough customer.

For that, I will write a rant in the next two weeks that should bring you to your knees. Everyone has a soul, even you. Be prepared.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

A good rant, and I'm glad I read, it .... GLAD, do you hear?

You did well with the limited time you gave yourself, and certainly a universal (so I hope) sentiment, that of the guilt of feeling satisfied amidst all the suffering and horror in the world.

top topics

join