It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart Phones are spying on us....here is the LAWSUIT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

I will jump all over you for this, because some of us have been the victims, over and over and over, and I am sick of being told we don't matter because we allegedly went along with said tech, as it seems you are saying...
Tell me, who is important enough....the countless women who are raped in the Congo by virtue of your technological advances, or eugenics and nazis and all the holocausts as a result.....do you really want to get into this? Because the examples I give are examples of what "no one cares about you; you aren't important enough" play out to.....
Everyone is important, dude. Who the f*** are you to judge someone else's importance anyway

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

I will jump all over you for this, because some of us have been the victims, over and over and over, and I am sick of being told we don't matter because we allegedly went along with said tech, as it seems you are saying...
Tell me, who is important enough....the countless women who are raped in the Congo by virtue of your technological advances, or eugenics and nazis and all the holocausts as a result.....do you really want to get into this? Because the examples I give are examples of what "no one cares about you; you aren't important enough" play out to.....
Everyone is important, dude. Who the f*** are you to judge someone else's importance anyway

Who is we? What does the nazi's and the Congo have to do with this?

And why so angry? You're getting crazy because we're saying you're not as important as a real terrorist who deserves to be monitored.

Get over yourself, dude. Unless you are in with the cartels or Al Qaeda or something, then I apologize and good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle
So you have a smartphone. If you know how to use it then it can help, it might need to know something about you and your location of course otherwise it can't really help much.

They are your pc but in your pocket, what you didn't know that your home pc also knows a lot of your information?

All I read here is paranoia and lunacy. You do realise that your life is meaningless and that nobody, I repeat NOBODY gives a rats ass what you do, where you go, who you see or what you say. (well excluding your loved ones of course)

The only time you become of interest to the authorities is when you pose a high risk to others. Think about it, millions of people just going around doing their own thing and who has the time to look at all that data. Nobody, because nobody really cares if you went out and bought beer or sat in and cried.

Of course the second you need information, the second you are a victim in some way then of course you would demand that the authorities use all of their power to help you. Imagine if a family member was hurt by some terrorist incident, wouldn't you expect them to find the people responsible or would you prefer the event was stopped before it could happen by careful surveillance methods?

Some real idiots on here, idiots with double standards and idiots that believe their futile little lives actually add up to anything interesting to anyone else. If it was true then where are these millions upon millions of people that we would need to sift through the endless pile of data and who then checks the millions of people that check the data?

Enjoy wearing your tin foil hats.

Actually good sir I respectfully disagree with you...

Mathematically the are important and important with who they interact... Thats on the data side, on the human side...

I do.... I do care...

I would not expect the police to do much ... most of what they do is get a record to maintain then go hurt people...

I would actually be shocked to witness a report handled that way without palms being greased....

Sir you can sell and trade your liberties for your security I will not however.......

We all know what happens when you trade your liberties for security...

you lose both

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Truth hurts eh?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Of course the second you need information, the second you are a victim in some way then of course you would demand that the authorities use all of their power to help you. Imagine if a family member was hurt by some terrorist incident, wouldn't you expect them to find the people responsible or would you prefer the event was stopped before it could happen by careful surveillance methods?
reply to post by impaired

This is what I am referring to. It is both assessing that we are being watched, while criticizing anyone for objecting to it. And yes, I do object strongly to the argument, you are just not that important to care about, whilst still admitting, in an underhanded way this may be going on, but why should you care if you aren't doing anything wrong, and surely it's for your own good, thereby the argument that if you are a victim....my point being, we ARE being watched, and it ISN'T to protect anyone or anything, which is why I bring up the Congo. Politically, and in every other way, we KNOW what's going on, and those in power, who ostensibly control said technology are clearly not developing nor controlling it for anyone's safety.

I could give a crap whatever you are smoking or whatever having a good time with....it is what is made out of that politically and therefore personally to control the judgement and political spectrum,the macrocosm, of the microcosm of what you and I do in "private" and how this is used against us individually and as a group. So, yeah, get off it, dude..... But wise up, Dude, because when they individuaize the crime and make it me, and you are too passive and bewildered by your television and gadgets to know, down the line somewhere, the next is you.

Whenever someone's answer is, you just aren't that important, that's what I see. Yes. You are. The constitution of this country is about being an individual and the pursuit of happiness. And that means, that to attack your privacy and pursuit of happiness, means the next individual is me,

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No lies hurt. You think you know, and by the tech described above, are some arbiter of truth? Your technology is to supply a lie, and thereby make it hurt....and that's what hurts, and the knowledge that this is designed to hurt everyone

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think I broke it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle
... If it was true then where are these millions upon millions of people that we would need to sift through the endless pile of data ....

I'm Curious now ...

Who is this 'we' you are referring to?
What data have you sifted through (as part of the 'we')?

edit on 2-12-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Holy crap, what sorts of blogs do you and moondoggy run/activities do you engage in?

I think that sort of thing may have happened to me a few times, but it's most likely entirely my fault

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Now don't get me wrong. Carrier IQ is messed up and I would like it off my phone too, but I'm not a terrorist so I have nothing to worry about.

Why are YOU ALL so worried? Seriously.

Paranoid schizophrenics.
edit on 12/2/2011 by impaired because: (no reason given)

This is exactly how it starts. They will violate the rights of others who are "terrorists" (a term they defined themselves). Then, gradually over time, they continue to expand the definition of that word until it's so broad that almost anyone can be considered one, at which point when anyone whose number comes up, rest assured somehow they can nail you as such.

First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out for me.

They are torturing people outside of the US, but people think nothing of it for the same reasons. Eventually, it may spread to other places until we're all wondering if it couldn't possibly happen to us for any reason they might dream up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join