It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As 'Those' Seek To Keep Their Control Over Mankind...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I used to be ruled by my emotions, thoughts, and perceptions.
Impulsive... selfish... hateful... fearful... uncertainty, worry, doubt, regret, insecurity, pride, anger, jealousy, wanting, desiring...

It all resulted from separation and lower (negative) vibrations. Ego.

As you do unto others, you do so unto yourself.

Violence is not the way. Separation, isolation, or superiority is not the way.

Love... so cliché nowadays, but the solution to nearly all the world's problems.

May I pay the debts of all hate, fear, and pain I have ever caused manifest.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
IF I understand what TC is saying then I agree.

All the Doom and Gloom on ATS doesn't help. I believe we are all, as a species, interconnected spiritually. Positive energy is what is needed in this day and age. Positive energy coupled with being "in the know" and "tuned in". When People like ATSers try to inform people of the "truth" its mostly in the form of a panic driven Doom and Gloom speech. This is EXACTLY what the MSM does. They use our anxiety as a means of control. It makes us feel powerless.

Spread the notion of Peace and Love like its the plague. That is the first answer for today's problems. The rest will come after.

You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi
edit on 2-12-2011 by FreedomXisntXFree because: add

edit on 2-12-2011 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
During my post-adolescence I was compelled to seek God. My adherence to Christianity drove into my heart fear, mindless compliance, and a superiority over non-believers. My adherence to Islam drove into my heart the same things, with the addition of hate, anger, and a seperationalist ideology.

Discovering historic, political, and religious Truth drove me to fear, hate, and paranoia. Us versus Them. The common man versus The Elite and The Powers That Be.

Discovering spiritual Truth, I understand the dualistic and separtional illusions.

Bless those that curse you. Love those that hate you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Yes, we're on the same page here

Maybe it's deep in our nature to unleash negativity when we discover Truth that shakes the foundations of our believed and perceived reality. Global dominion agendas... banking elite plottings... war, disease, starvation, social engineering..... it all gets overwhelming and can easily draw one to violence, hate, fear, worry, etc. This is not the way. Loving understanding, forgiveness, and responsible decisions will lead to Peace. Violent or hateful protest only cultivates the same polarity as the heartless doctrine of 'means justify ends' or survival of the fittest.

It can't be 'us' versus 'them' any more... not from any perspective.

new topics

top topics

join