It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was in high school still living with my mom and one night I had a crazy dream. It was so scary I moved my bed acrossed the room. I thought it would help idk why. I felt bad energy around the area where i was sleeping I suppose. In my dream i was some sort of paranormal investagator. In my hands i held pictures of a demon. In my dream the demon's name was Dark Shadow. It gives me the creeps even writing it. any way I was upset in the dream bc there had been so many sitings of this demon and I hadn't seen anything. I dared it to show itself ( bad idea) It did. It flew in from my window. I was in my room in my dream. A train ran through the hall way behind me. The demon was covered in a black cloak you couldn't see any features, no hands, legs, or face just blackness. It lifted me up off of the ground with it's mind and I felt in real life a flush of heat and fear and evil come over me. I woke up after this freaking out. It was a very intense dream.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i'm confused how was i offensive????

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

You weren't.

The member that first responded was. He/She has been getting warnings for a while.

On topic:
Weird dream.

I have a few " knockouts" from my youth too.

But that is maybe a thread of its own.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
thanks i'm still new here so i wasn't sure

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ugh I hate nightmares. I had a nightmare with a demon entity quite similar to yours as a matter of fact.

I was in a house, pretty modern looking interior but someone was suspended in the air in the corner by some shadow thing that seemed to be torturing him.

The dream suddenly switched scenes and I was on my back patio describing to my best friend what I had seen. She was shocked and asks me "What did it look like?" and for some reason I turned around and saw the demon behind me and shouted "IT LOOKED LIKE THAT!!" it was solid black, no features, like a black shroud of sorts. The shroud seemed to ebb in the air like a liquid in zero gravity. A black face formed on the creature, blacker than the creature itself and it opened its abyss of a mouth unnaturally wide and let out this blood curdling screech. I started screaming at the same time and woke myself up, I was apparently screaming in real life as well since my little sister whom I shared a room with was asking me if I was okay.

Chilling stuff for sure. Just one of many nightmares in a string of night terrors I had for a few months in high school.

edit on 12/3/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by martianmallow

Ugh I hate nightmares. I had a nightmare with a demon entity quite similar to yours as a matter of fact.

I was in a house, pretty modern looking interior but someone was suspended in the air in the corner by some shadow thing that seemed to be torturing him.

The dream suddenly switched scenes and I was on my back patio describing to my best friend what I had seen. She was shocked and asks me "What did it look like?" and for some reason I turned around and saw the demon behind me and shouted "IT LOOKED LIKE THAT!!" it was solid black, no features, like a black shroud of sorts. The shroud seemed to ebb in the air like a liquid in zero gravity. A black face formed on the creature, blacker than the creature itself and it opened its abyss of a mouth unnaturally wide and let out this blood curdling screech. I started screaming at the same time and woke myself up, I was apparently screaming in real life as well since my little sister whom I shared a room with was asking me if I was okay.

Chilling stuff for sure. Just one of many nightmares in a string of night terrors I had for a few months in high school.

Thanks for sharing, it does sound similar

edit on 12/3/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
very interesting. sounds like your a little nuts broski!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alwayssmile2
very interesting. sounds like your a little nuts broski!

lol If you go by my dreams I am. In person though i'm pretty normal and dull.

new topics

top topics

join