It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4000 Jewish History - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is a very concise and short video outlining 4000 years of Jewish History. If you comment from a negative perspective, please outline the specifics of your historical understanding with links. Provide context for your opinions by showing specific examples. As far as I can see, the video is accurate to history.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
all that got was a black screen when tried to play your video.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I haven't tried yet but, if it is true history it is blacked out because of the iDF.

Or it may be accurate from an israeli point of view.

OP if you need a reference to isreali lies and or coverup, This is all I need people to know.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I was able to view the video and it seemed reasonable. It had the extra benefit of making me want to do a little digging to learn more of the details. It didn't seem wildly political.

About the USS Liberty it looks like most of the evidence presented in your source points to a deliberate attack. But what does that mean? Have there been other attacks in the last 45 years? Is there some motive for the attack that still exists?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This is just one reason why jewish history may be incorrect to the unaware.
There are several areas where israel would have or did benefit from the US blowing up their enemies.
There are many "accusations" of israeli wrongdoings towards US citizens, but this one I know to be true.
But if one is true, it makes the others VERY plausible.
Motive?
Yeah, israel stirred up a hornets nest and wanted their big brother to beat up the neighbor kids.
They did this by committing a false flag attack on our ship, hoping to sink her and murder all aboard.
The US public would have then been told that the ship was sunk by, (insert any anti israel country at that time).
Then the public as well as the military would have demanded Arab, Muslim, Brown people blood.
Kind of like 911 did to us.
But instead 34 men was all the israelis managed to kill and the survivors talked.
The proof is damming, yet the israelis made a hasty spin campaign to say "oops".
And their reasoning was not quite in line with reality.
In my opinion, the US should have gone to war with israel that day, instead we give em billions of cash, bombs, and bullets.

*I have saved this response just in case this post is deemed evil or whatever and can u2u anyone who wants it.
edit on 3-12-2011 by g146541 because: forgot mie spellcheck

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Dear g146541,

Thank you for an especially good response. As I may have mentioned, I'm not tremendously knowledgeable (forget that, I'm not knowledgeable at all) about the middle east. I appreciate your interest and willingness to help out.

I'm not sure I follow your logic on the false flag attack, however. To me, it seems like it wasn't "false" enough to be a false flag attack.

It would seem that the only way we knew it was an Israeli attack was because of visible Israeli insignia. Even if they had killed everyone, the Israelis would have known that a radio report would get out and it would pass through the hands of several people. The Israelis would have to have been counting on each one of those to keep their mouth shut.

Had you or I designed it as a false flag, we would have used the insignia of some Arab force. That they didn't, inclines me to the belief that it wasn't a false flag.

I quite agree that Israel has done things to damage the United States. I think those have probably been mostly in the espionage field.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join