It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a witness to an (alleged) coverup like JFK or 9/11, would you come forward?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok here's an idea: what about a dead man's switch? In other words, let's say the witness doesn't talk, but leaves everything they know to a key few people they know. Should anything happen to the witness, the information is released. You never know, even in the JFK & 9/11 cases, there were deaths of people who never spoke, but probably knew something...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Ok here's an idea: what about a dead man's switch? In other words, let's say the witness doesn't talk, but leaves everything they know to a key few people they know. Should anything happen to the witness, the information is released. You never know, even in the JFK & 9/11 cases, there were deaths of people who never spoke, but probably knew something...

Been there, done that, and wonder how safe I am being married to a psychopath in the JFK thingy.

I just talked to a member of the family who was involved in a killing of a guy who was set to testify, not just a few minutes ago.

Google Ralph McMillan and Clyde Johnson.

This entire family is whacko and I have to deal with 'em!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join