It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a witness to an (alleged) coverup like JFK or 9/11, would you come forward?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Witnesses have a tendency to commit suicide of die mysterious deaths if they don't go along with the official story. Whether it's The JFK Assassination or 9/11, history has proven this.

But researching the above events got me thinking, what would you do in a situation where a coverup was in effect and a blatantly false story was given to the masses (arguably like 9/11 & JFK)? I can see where initially you might think to get the truth out there, but then if your story would be ignored by the mainstream media, and your life would potentially be in danger, would you keep quiet? If you knew you might be "suicided" for coming forward, would you still come forward with a testimony?

Use this thread to say what you might do if you were someone who witnessed 9/11 or JFK and saw something that went against the official story. Would you come forward or keep quiet?
edit on 2-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'd anonymously send whatever information or documentation I have to Alex Jones and let him handle it. No one would believe him anyway, and it'd be funny to watch him nearly have a stroke ranting about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

If I couldn't fix it from the inside, and if it was substantial and life-changing in nature, then I would certainly come forward. No doubt about it. For that very reason, I will never be a witness to anything like that. These folks know who they can manipulate, bribe, frighten, or kill, and they choose their actors carefully.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would not.

Here's why.

Too many have died of an accidental death or suicide but the general public would just forget about them right away.

Technically speaking, if you come out with the truth, if you knew exactly who killed JFK and you have actual evidence to suggest so, well then if you get assassinated (suicide), wouldn't that lend more credibility towards your story?

I think that there are far worse things that the government can do to you than "Suicide" you.

All they have to do is publicly humiliate you, turn you into a hoax, having your family alienate you, made sure you'd never get another decent job... etc. Death is the easy escape, living in scrutiny and shame is far worse.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

True they might choose their actors carefully, but there will always be people there to watch the play. Those spectators who don't go along with the official story and come forward usually end up dead.

I guess that's what I'm saying. Sometimes you can't choose whether or not to be a witness, you're just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was a witness to a gasing and got gassed furthermore. Truth by me didn't make it with authorities.

So I use other measures to take care of myself in danger. They know which.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Heck no, then what would I have to talk about.....I'd probably spread it and find small ways to leak out information throughout the years. Not a long time though, just 5 maybe? or until it gets old....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Of course I would. If I or my family are going to grow to be drones and under some kind of hideous NWO regime then yes, definately.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Have you seen the movie "Shooter?"

I'd do everything in my power to stop it, and everything in my power to expose it, regardless of the risk. If it was on the scale of 9/11 or JFK. I'm not gonna narc on everybody that doesn't pay for their refill, lol!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would like to supply a few caveats to your question....as I do not find it a simple question with a simple answer. If I witnessed such a thing, and perhaps my children's lives, futures and a social perception of them was threatened, would I come forward? For surely you would see, that IF such conspiracies existed, then the progenitors of such would be just that serious about your silence, would they not?
Next, I believe that the main way that the current power structure deals with it's witnesses to control, is to either make the witnesses either complicitous by involvement, or,by the biblical concept of imputation, guilty of it to begin with.
You see, from this perspective it is not a simple question, at all.
Further, I do not believe in time as a line, but more as a continually rehashed circle to achieve what I described above, whereby even if one attempts to do right, it can be spun all over again to make complicity, and by degrees of the redoing, imputation and therefore, guilt, as surely as having pulled the trigger oneself, appear to be the case.
Next, let me ask you a question...what if you had knowledge of such things occurring, and what was said to you, was, millions will die if you are believed, for it will set off a chain of events that will lead to mass exterminations of life?
Not to be dramatic, but I always find these sorts of questions begging the question, so to speak, as in such a conspiracy, there would be much involved and very complicated.
We would all like to think ourselves heroes and capable of heroism, but the true mark of the control we live in is the artificially connectedness of events that make speaking up detrimental far beyond a personally accepted yolk of slavery and consequence.
edit on 2-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Personally I like to think that if ever I did come across some interesting information, or If ever I was a witness to a huge event, like the JFK assassination or 9/11 for example, and I found out the official story being presented to the public was vastly different to what I saw, then yeah I really like to think that I'd come forward and share my story with whoever would listen to me. Of course though, when it actually comes to it and the potential risks aren't just hypothetical anymore.. the game massively changes really. The risks are real and not just to you, but to your family as well.

So the fact is we can't ever really know what we would do in a situation like that as far as I'm concerned. All I can really say is personally I do think I would come forward and share whatever I came across because I think the truth should always come out. After all, do I want to look back years later and wish I was brave enough to do it? Or do I want to spend all that time feeling nothing but regret for remaining silent all the hile knowing people have been fooled all those years? Hell no, I certainly wouldn't. And I imagine the same applies to others also..

But the point is we can't ever know until it comes to it I guess.

Anyway, nice idea for a thread btw. I imagine this is a question almost every person posting right now has asked themselves at some point or another.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You would just be collateral damage, you wouldn't have a chance to.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
9/11 was obvious to any logical person , the ignorance of it all is off the damn scale thou you dont need a cover up to hide the monsterous lies of 9/11 your own corporate news provided the truth for all to see but your so divided thanks to subversion nothing got done about it even if someone from politics did come forward you still wouldn't do jack about it your a country in turmoil and only a small percentage of you are perceptive enough to see it!
Your leaders saw the bungle and realised they had this # nailed when you didnt band together light the torches and visit the white house or congress.
Now they laugh at you using normalcy bias to slowwly tear up the constitution for huge profits destroying the
backbone of america (the middle class family unit) it dont matter to them the world is their oyster and only a well
informed highly eductated public will take it away from them and quite frankly their isnt 1.. you got 1 shot and i mean all of you every theorist here there and everywhere needs to pound the streets eductaing the sheep instead of sipping coffee waiting for them to stumble over forums like these by accident if you dont the sheep will gladly walk into any fema pen without quarrel while you all hide in the hills waiting for a miracle to happen that makes it all to blow over .

edit on 2-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
I would like to supply a few caveats to your question....as I do not find it a simple question with a simple answer. If I witnessed such a thing, and perhaps my children's lives, futures and a social perception of them was threatened, would I come forward? For surely you would see, that IF such conspiracies existed, then the progenitors of such would be just that serious about your silence, would they not?
Next, I believe that the main way that the current power structure deals with it's witnesses to control, is to either make the witnesses either complicitous by involvement, or,by the biblical concept of imputation, guilty of it to begin with.
You see, from this perspective it is not a simple question, at all.

Hypothetical, theoretical, pipe-smoking east chair BS.

If you come forward, there is a good chance they will pull the root on you and your entire genealogical line.

Ready to take that chance? Hm?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

BS? I actually think we rather said the same thing. Perhaps you would do well to reread my analysis, more intended for those who are not familiar with what you and I both appear to be speaking of....which is, yes, simply, you speak up, and it will be YOU and your eugenic genetics, with a healthy dose of erased, substituted and revised history, already planned for before this moment, that was to blame for absolutely everything.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Not to mention exacty what I was addressing there was why no one in their right mind having been involved in any way whatsoever would ever speak up. Hmmm, yourself. Are we speaking the same language or are you just baiting for a fish?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I did report it, but I don't think I would do it again. But then again, it depends on how strongly I felt about the "incident" in question and how it effected my friends, family or myself.

The PTB can destroy you more ways than just killing you off, suiciding you, etc. There are drugs that mimic natural causes, there are EMF weapons that can drive you insane. Or they can simply make it so you can never work again, attach a little note to your SSN and your credit history so that when an employer checks you get flagged. That way they can destroy you quietly and insidiously, destroy your credit rating, force you to lose most of what you have which generally ends in divorce, depression and ultimately suicide or walking the streets. So you told the truth for nothing as nothing was done to correct the "incident."

Knowing what I know now about my own situation and the long term effects of being a "whistle blower," I really should have gone with my gut instinct. Unfortunately my wife stopped me at the time, concerned that I would have probably ended up in jail or worse and my kids would have grown up without a father. I erred on the side of her caution and concern. I should have gone ahead and spent the money for the equipment and "fixed" the problems. Only a small fix really though, as corruption in government, corporations and society is pervasive and everywhere, but I probably would have been satisfied doing my part for the greater good.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have stated the facts as I know them to be.

There was a strong New Orleans connection, and I happen to know a family that had both Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald in their livingrooms many times.

I know a person who was a witness of a man murdered that was due to testify about all of these connections. It happened right on his doorstep.

The public will never know the real truth.

edit on 2-12-2011 by supine because: add

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

I will also add, that Britney Spears family is related to the person I know who witnessed a murder, involving people to testify in the JFK plot.

It's on the Bridges side of her family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join