It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF get supercomputer to identify UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The US air force has bought a supercomputer from IBM for identifying ufos.It will mainly be used for NEOs and things of that description though.

Link:
www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dont get the idea itself. U.S. Air Force Buys IBM Supercomputer to Identify UFOs. See it closely, oberve its movements - yes, identify - no.
How can you identify something, if it is unknown? For example, they observe different kinds of flying vehicles, they identify 80% of them, what about the rest? Do you think this will go in public? ( UFO's for real ) I dont think so, another cover-up thing, Sightings explained by supercomputer as weather balloons, actually UFO's from outer space.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well. they're unknown to US.
This space.com article is from 2000, surely this has been here before, if not we're slacking.
This is the first I've heard of this. I wonder what a report or two from that systems says? I wonder if we got an uncensored look at one if we would be thrilled or disappointed. Or scared?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Well. they're unknown to US.
This space.com article is from 2000, surely this has been here before, if not we're slacking.
This is the first I've heard of this. I wonder what a report or two from that systems says? I wonder if we got an uncensored look at one if we would be thrilled or disappointed. Or scared?

The system is actualy just an automatic airtraffic controller and docking system.

/me hears in a Microsoft Samantha Voice:

"New arrivals from Neptune, please go to checkin for fingerprinting (if you have fingers) and DNA sampling. Have a nice stay on planet earth."

"Will the owner of the disk with License plate "VS 2003 921 AOD 22C3VI" please move his vehicule, your blocking the gate for Alpha Centauri New Arivals. Parking space is available for all Venusians under the Cheyen Mountain facility, Have a nice stay"

To much MIB I guess :p

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

"Will the owner of the disk with License plate "VS 2003 921 AOD 22C3VI" please move his vehicule, your blocking the gate for Alpha Centauri New Arivals. Parking space is available for all Venusians under the Cheyen Mountain facility, Have a nice stay"

"Ben Kenobi, pick up the white courtesy phone,,,Ben Kenobi..."

Good shot Matrix ol' man.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's jsut a system used to identify satelitte debris and other trash that we sent in orbit recently and monitor it so we will know if it's gonna come down on us. Woman up in north europe died cos of a satellite falling on her head, can't remember when and where tho

top topics

join