It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Makes His Point Very Clearly - VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Alright, meow..

It saddens me that I just now and for the first time saw this on facebook. This is a beautifully laid-out (and sometimes hilarious) stance on the guns issue.

Every American in my opinion should be scratching their head as to the reality that there is existence such a department of the government known as The Arms Control and Disarmament Agency...

Give it a second, he starts slow and then TAKES OFF!

Meet them for yourself, here are all the ones who are also members of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS as well..

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 2-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Uncle Ted speaks common sense. What he speaks of in the video clip should be apparent to all of us as being entirely reasonable.

Instead, he is often ridiculed as an extremist. Our nation is a political joke, and we all know it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I totally agree! I love Ted Nugent. I'd rather shoot then end up dead and God help those that get between me and my children. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I carry a concealed weapon, a Kimber PRO TLE II to be exact, and the best way I can describe why is that I prefer to be an active participant in my own survival.

I shouldn't need a reason past that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I loves Ted's politics. It is his killing animals for fun that I do not dig. I have no issue with killing my own food but I will not kill anything for fun. killing should never be fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ted Nugent for President!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Unless it is a Bilderberg or Rothschild?

Perhaps, maybe?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ted'll always tell it like it is!

I don't like repeat offenders.
I like DEAD offenders!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Unless it is a Bilderberg or Rothschild?

Perhaps, maybe?

Animals do not harm others for profit...........

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can never look at him the same since this story.

www.liveleak.com...

Not to mention this one.

www.eonline.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
I loves Ted's politics. It is his killing animals for fun that I do not dig. I have no issue with killing my own food but I will not kill anything for fun. killing should never be fun.

Ted would never kill for fun, he eats everything he shoots, and I mean everything.

If you had watched any of his tv shows that should have been obvious, he preaches it nonstop.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I can never look at him the same since this story.

www.liveleak.com...

Not to mention this one.

www.eonline.com...

That first one's hilarious, minus the urine bit.. I would have rather been in jail than be in that war, a war started over a false-flag event, the Gulf of Tonkin incident which openly admitted by Robert McNamara was fabricated..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Not even the mighty TED can eat all he shoots....... Don't believe the propaganda, check the second link above. He got busted for shooting an underage deer for TV! Just how many deer can the man eat? He must have one seriously clogged up colon..........

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Gotta love Ted! I thought he was strictly a bow hunter? I knew he used fire arms for competition but didn't know he hunted with them, too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Not even the mighty TED can eat all he shoots....... Don't believe the propaganda, check the second link above. He got busted for shooting an underage deer for TV! Just how many deer can the man eat? He must have one seriously clogged up colon..........

He hosts wild game feeds often, and also donates some meat to food shelves, so no, he may not every bite personally, but none of it gets wasted.

As far as his game violations in California go, that was dumb of him but understandable.

Each state has its own laws, and fork bucks are legal in the states Ted does the bulk of his hunting Texas and Michigan. Baiting is also legal in many states. Young deer provide the best meat, it's like wild veal. They also have the lowest chance of living through winter as apposed to adult deer.

Game laws are very state specific, and often reflect political will more than what is good for the animal populations. But it was his job to know the laws of California before he went on the hunt.

He owned up to his mistake and paid his fine, not going to hang it over his head his whole life.

I consider myself a very ethical hunter, I even freeze my gut pile and give it (along with the head and a couple roasts) to a Hmong family that lives near me, they also take the penis if it's a buck, nothing gets wasted when I take an animal.

And even I have been ticketed for a minor infraction. In my case I was tired and wet after a long day of pheasant hunting in the rain and sat down on the back bumper of my Suburban while still holding my shotgun. And as I was unloading it a game warden walked up and wrote me a ticket for loaded uncased firearm in my vehicle. If the same thing had happened today I would have been legal as I have a conceal weapon permit, which allows me to have uncased and loaded firearms in my vehicle.

I have a good friend who is a boyscout in every sense of the word get a fine also for fishing with 2 lines, which is legal in all 3 states he has lived in, just not in Minnesota.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Humerous and well said!! Common sense! Too bad our Goverment doesn't have any.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Too bad he's not running for president because he would have my vote..would love to see him debate Obama, the motor city madman vs. Barry the failure

He has more common sense in his pinky finger than the whole of Washington put together
edit on 2-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join