New type of radar I can actually talk about...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Rarely, very rarely do I get a chance to brag about a new technology my company came up with. For one thing I'm a stickler about secrecy. A lot involve's commerce and making money. But once in a while it does involve stuff that I am obligated to keep secret by the national security act of 1947, and the much more draconian rules san's the"patriot act" after 9/11. We developed a new kind of radar we called"Wrap Around". It's a ***** variable but highly defined spectrum radar, designed to engulf an aircraft. It's so sensitive, it can identify individual aircraft, not just by type, but individual "name". IE; serial number. We use the same approach with tagging ship's with passive sonar. But this is a very "active" capability. And I have just been given "permission" to talk about it. This whole technology was developed by us after our research on animal, in particular aquatic mammals and their sonar. If we could isolate a specific frequency, and assign a certain determinant task to it, when woven together we could get a very clear "picture" of an airborne, or space borne object.

Now my little company can't possibly produce an operational system all on its own. So, I partner with certain defense contractor's. Sorry I can't name them.,and won't. (Some of these dudes scare me to death) But the advantage of this technology if let loose in the civilian sector, which is my hope, is it can be integrated with currently installed systems hardware and software. But it will require a new, re-designed antenna/emitter. And I will warn you ahead of time, it won't look like your father's radar antenna emitter. The time's they are a changing, and I will keep you informed of the cool stuff. When I can. I do need to add the kind of "resasech" I do on animals is very benign, If I do my job right, they never know I'm peeking. They have taught me so much, the animals that work with me are treated better then most people's kid's on this planet. And I intend to spend as much money as I can to keep it that way. Any question's?
edit on 2/12/11 by arbiture because: Needed to add an additional comment.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

And how do we invest in this technology?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Pic's and proof of what you are saying

But wow good job I think
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: because Iam an idiot

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If it is used for targeting, remember, the simplist way to avoid being targeted by radar is to not be there. The whole system my be rendered useless by the most simple trick.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

SInce you have knowledge of radar technologies, Is celldar an active form of detection being used currently? I've only seen a few mentions of it on the internet and on ATS, but nothing beyond that. celldar

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

And how do we invest in this technology?
I will let you know, if they they let me...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

SInce you have knowledge of radar technologies, Is celldar an active form of detection being used currently? I've only seen a few mentions of it on the internet and on ATS, but nothing beyond that. celldar

Sorry my friend, I don't know that. I designed a signal identification mechanism based on what living thing's have done for a very long time, and requiring almost no energy to do it. So I guess, I can't answer your question. At least my approach takes the combination of biological informatics', and translate's in into something our primitive digital technology can deal with. I'm a chemist, biologist, and medical doctor by training and that's the way I look at the world. (Sorry, I have this habit of insulting "engineer's" ). But my own computer is designed to track certain event's, and this has not "popped up" on my screen. So tell me more. I will see what I can find out from my end...
edit on 2/12/11 by arbiture because: added a few word's so the sentence made sense, duh...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If it is used for targeting, remember, the simplist way to avoid being targeted by radar is to not be there. The whole system my be rendered useless by the most simple trick.

You are right. But most people who fly WANT to be seen. It's those that don't we pay a great deal of attention to...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Pic's and proof of what you are saying

But wow good job I think
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: because Iam an idiot

A simple response, are you nut's? I make my living with cominimg up with real cool "toy"s" Some of them have a national security advantage. But your request is not unreasonable. After all I should "put up or shut up". I will see what I can do in that area. For lack of a better way to put it, watch this space. Christ I hate having to say poop I have to clear first threw my lawyer's.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What is the name of the product? What is the name of the company you work for?

I have a hard time believing stories, when people say: "If my handlers let me, I will release more information" or "The contractors we work for scare me" or "I've been authorized to release this information".

I mean, did you go to the company and say "Hey, can I post about our tachnology on the Above Top Secret website?"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I know dude hence the sticky out tongue

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Would you also be interested in other new technologies?
I mean really new!
Years ago I found a method to make a camera that could look through water and soil.
With a good resolution, like a normal web-cam.
Could be handy in finding stuff on the seabed and cables or artefact in the soil, even for oil-exploration.
Stereo photo's also possible. It is based on sound.

Another one is based on radar and should be able to do one neat trick, show every movement in the airspace, even with normally completely stealth planes.

Let me hear.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's a ***** variable but highly defined spectrum radar, designed to engulf an aircraft. It's so sensitive, it can identify individual aircraft, not just by type, but individual "name". IE; serial number.

I think you're exaggerating a bit, there. Without getting into LaDAR, you're going to have a hard time identifying the differences between two airframes of the same model.

Well - it depends upon what we are talking about, exactly. Aircraft like the C-130 are large enough and small enough in number to have distinct differences between each airframe (such as some of the C-130Ts still having an external HF wire).

But you're going to have a hard time on the fighters and smaller aircraft.

This whole technology was developed by us after our research on animal, in particular aquatic mammals and their sonar. If we could isolate a specific frequency, and assign a certain determinant task to it, when woven together we could get a very clear "picture" of an airborne, or space borne object.

The wonders of digital processing, eh?

The way I gather - you're basically time-stamping each emission and its specifics. You then have broad-band reception that then gets compared to your emission logs. With this, you can gather return information from each emitted frequency, and apply a secondary process to the individual returns to create a more complete picture.

And I will warn you ahead of time, it won't look like your father's radar antenna emitter. The time's they are a changing, and I will keep you informed of the cool stuff.

So, Planar phased arrays are out?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien
What is the name of the product? What is the name of the company you work for?

I have a hard time believing stories, when people say: "If my handlers let me, I will release more information" or "The contractors we work for scare me" or "I've been authorized to release this information".

I mean, did you go to the company and say "Hey, can I post about our technology on the Above Top Secret website?"

Ok, I admit you make a good point.No I just don't do this just to screw with people. By the way, it's my company and when on a subject like this, I ask my contact's in the US military, or sometimes (by the back door) the other companies I work with. But if you're asking for certain aspects of how the technology work's, forget it. I can tell you what it does, but don't ask me how it does it. That's to valuable, and from what I've been told, we were the first to come out with it.

As for some of the contractor's I work with, perhaps you don;t, I know I don't have assassins on my payroll. They do, and yeah ,so sue me, that scar's me s*** less.So I have to not just look out for my interest's but their' s. This whole b.s. gives me a gigantic headache.That's just the way the world works, dude.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Also if you can't put all the secret stuff and how it all works on this thread just send it me by PM

I won't sell it to the Chinese honest

But I tip my Hat to you sir because you have helped flying more safe (From one who hates it )
edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Would you also be interested in other new technologies?
I mean really new!
Years ago I found a method to make a camera that could look through water and soil.
With a good resolution, like a normal web-cam.
Could be handy in finding stuff on the seabed and cables or artefact in the soil, even for oil-exploration.
Stereo photo's also possible. It is based on sound.

Another one is based on radar and should be able to do one neat trick, show every movement in the airspace, even with normally completely stealth planes.

Let me hear.

I did my first work with sound. So I understand it. If you can provide the parameter's as to what you can do, that should not provide any technical detail's, as to "how" you can do it. That is the kind of thing I would not speak openly about on the net. Trust me, manny are listing, not all are your friend's. If you have something interesting to offer, I will give you a way to get in touch with me. Thanks'.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

No relax. Planer radar's are not "out" they just have to, integrate with this system, have to be augmented with a specific type of "skin". It can't interfere with anything the current radar does, or how it processes conventional radar signals. But I have to admit, to me when I see it on an emitter, most of it is RF transparent. But good lord, it look's like a bad science project, at least to the human eye. I admit, it looks, well ugly.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Also if you can't put all the secret stuff and how it all works on this thread just send it me by PM

I won't sell it to the Chinese honest

Sorry, no. No harm no foul friend. And yes, odd for you to mention the Chinese.I think Goggle should check up on just who is working for them. Just a thought I needed to toss out.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Heck I hope not gulp...I now expect Mi5 to burst through my _..

I think that "they" are already watching this thread just incase you do let out something by mistake so careful fella ;D

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Ok, I admit you make a good point.No I just don't do this just to screw with people. By the way, it's my company and when on a subject like this, I ask my contact's in the US military, or sometimes (by the back door) the other companies I work with. But if you're asking for certain aspects of how the technology work's, forget it. I can tell you what it does, but don't ask me how it does it. That's to valuable, and from what I've been told, we were the first to come out with it.

As for some of the contractor's I work with, perhaps you don;t, I know I don't have assassins on my payroll. They do, and yeah ,so sue me, that scar's me s*** less.So I have to not just look out for my interest's but their' s. This whole b.s. gives me a gigantic headache.That's just the way the world works, dude.

So you can't post the name of your company, your sub-contractors, or the name of your technology. How can any of this be verified then? I'm not asking for any technical details, just a few minor details.

It also just got really deep, since you just said that you work with contractors who have "Assasins" on their team... Did I read that right?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join