It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment for unbelievers that can be re-produced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
How is this "divine" communication and not just unconcious processing OR tapping into the collective unconciousness?

BTW, I use this technique all the time for things ranging from software development to social issues. I have never once considered it to be communication with a divine entity, unless you consider the collective unconciousness "divine"

Questions to the subconscious and the collective get answered faster too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
God told me that science and evolution was correct. Thank you original poster.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

If you haven't, you should see "Fiddler on the Roof" the entire movie. Here is just what you suggest, someone asking precontemplated questions, as if nobody had ever talked to or asked God questions and gotten no answer before, and again no answer...

youtu.be...

"Would it spoil some vast, eternal plan if I were a wealthy man? Yes or no?

edit on 2-12-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What about those who have pondered the question they want to ask already? Should they still wait a month to ask the question?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

how would i know if god said no? would he just ignore me?

the only reason this experiment would work is because of chance, sooner or later i will ask for something and it will happen within that month.

but if it does not happen then how does god announce this no answer? by doing nothing?

therefore it is simple chance. it would work the same if i asked god "god will you please allow me to roll a 6 on this dice" sometimes he would say yes and other times he would say "no have a 3 this time"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join