It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Time Ago The Nordic Aliens Discovered Earth And Found Prehistoric Humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by blocula

I like the theory. I do have a question though, are you suggesting that we humans (currently?) have a bloodline of a ET race or some of us? If so how would one distinguish this, because there are many races and colors on Earth...? Just a question.

-SAP-
edit on 2-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if anyone thinks they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many.France and Spain were at war.Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields,were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands,on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens,the Princes and Princesses,the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

Are we fully comprehending what that actually means?!?!?!...They are evil.

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...

Bitish and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you take that stance, it is genetically proven that we are ALL descended from the same ONE female (mother).

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

it doesnt even matter if my theories contradict eachother or not,each theory is seperate unto itself and they are not meant to be mixed and matched...

And as a reminder,everything that scientists and physicists tell us about our reality,are all only theories...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Did you ever hear the story,i mean the "theory" about a giant planet thats made of rock,water and insects and its revolving around a massive nuclear furnace in the middle of "no one knows where" and they are all flying outwards through nothingness at around 550,000mph,ever hear about that theory? Its called earth and as fantastic and unbelievable as that sounds,its told as truth and not many people seem flipped out,bothered too much,or disturbed by that? Unless of course you count the million or so suicides every year by people that "couldnt take it anymore"...

And then theres the theory that says that its possible for an actual universe thats 96,000,000,000 light years across to have blasted out of a hole thats 10,000 times smaller than the point of a needle...thats a really huge piece of wool thats been pulled over the sheeples eyes...But not mine...

Because uncle sam thinks and tells everyone that he is the be all,end all,know it all of everything that matters,everything thats real... and hes not...

edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Phage

it doesnt even matter if my theories contradict eachother or not,each theory is seperate unto itself and they are not meant to be mixed and matched...

And as a reminder,everything that scientists and physicists tell us about our reality,are all only theories...

Then why do you include in every thread you start... "I believe"?

If it's only a theory, then why say you believe each and every contradictory one???

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

C'mon Chambarf, give the OP a break: is ATS all about semantics and word choice? All of our percepts are subjective and it has been scientifically demonstrated many times over that we can only perceive what we already know exists. That's how the neural signaling system works. After all, your eyes perceive reality upside down and your brain turns it over so that you see everything right side up. You are seeing what you believe to be real, and not what you perceive as the entire image is pivoted 180°. We hear what the think is there, as can be demonstrated by the McGurk effect.

I find the OP has a very interesting take on reality and our historical origins which make at least as much sense as the drivel which mainstream science feeds us as fact or history. We know much of history is heavily revised at minimum when not totally falsified. And much in science serves to obscure our understanding while only advancing certain technological aspects for power or profit purposes. Secret Societies have kept knowledge from us, both ancient history and high technology. Most will agree with that first statement given that it is widely accepted that the very purpose of a Secret Society is to protect its secrets. Yet few realize that the Secret Service is merely an extension of these Secret Societies. To reach any level of power in the Secret Service one has to first be vetted as a ranking Freemason or from another higher order of those "illuminated with hermetic occult knowledge" (hermetic means sealed away and occult means hidden in darkness).

"ALL of the intelligence officers that I worked for while in Naval Intelligence were Masons. As I stated before, I believe that my association with the DeMolay Society as a young adult may have been the reason that I was selected for Naval Security and Intelligence."

SOURCE: Secret Societies/ New World Order

How many will disagree that on the basis of National Security, the Cold War, Military Defence, Reasons of State, that the Secret Service doesn't have BLACK OPS which are scientific projects which are kept highly classified as TOP SECRET? The very name of this Internet forum, Above Top Secret, is testimony that the presence of Secrecy as a ruling factor of our society is commonplace and accepted as a matter of course. And these same Secret Societies and Secret Services have been keeping us in the dark for centuries, keeping us enslaved by removing from our economies technological breakthroughs such as those of TESLA and those of countless other researchers, inventors and patent seekers who meet unfortunate accidents or get their technology gobbled up by the Network's assets!

So to me the OP's theory makes a lot of sense. While I cannot know for sure that there were said NORDICS at any given time come from another planet or a lost continent, we do have the confirmation that a large contingent of those who were initiated into the secrecy of said Secret Societies were firmly convinced of such things, and even Adolf Hitler who came very close to redefining much of our belief systems and ideologies, including mystical symbolism tied to technological process, was himself convinced of a similar Aryan theory of the Master Race. It is quite well proven that Royals have since as far back as their clearly defined and accounted for lineages exist, have relentlessly and unfailingly procreated among persons of a very limited gene pool. And it is also noteworthy that there is a stealth Royal lineage of the Illuminati families which similarly procreate among themselves only, in order to preserve their genetic characteristics, and who become leaders in Secret Societies, the Acadamic Community, Corporate CEO's, Politicians and even Heads of State.

The OP is already accurate on several counts: that there is a distinct bloodline of Rulers which could emanate from any number of undisclosed Genetic progenitors, human or Alien. That we should at minimum be extremely suspicious of our classroom history lessons: even the Smithsonian Institute bookstore prominently displays two works about "The Lies You Were Taught in School". That throughout the centuries history and science have been captured by Elite groups and kept out of our reach. That our origins are not those taught in church or in school. That there are indeed Alien entities, something to which I can attest personally. And that it we are enslaved, something that even the Sheeple are coming to realize. A time of reckoning is upon us, and it doesn't even need to be biblical to be real: the planet is mumbling Revolution under its breath.

Thanks bloncula for an inspiring story well worth considering and contemplating over time for potential confirming evidence.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm not sure I like your tone. In one thread you speak about the Jewish holocaust conspiracy, and here you speak of the 'nordic elite' with nordic loosely being related to Hitler's Aryan race - I apologise if I read too much in to this, not had any sleep tonight

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by blocula

I like the theory. I do have a question though, are you suggesting that we humans (currently?) have a bloodline of a ET race or some of us? If so how would one distinguish this, because there are many races and colors on Earth...? Just a question.

-SAP-

From what I've read on this it's basically any race that's Caucuasian, Indian or Chinese is a closer match than the others.
That's one way of working it out.

Apparently the 'Nordics' or whatever you want to call them did a lot of inter-breeding with the locals so that's one explaination.

But it ruffles liberal feathers to talk about that took much in case some folk get carried away and use it as a force multiplier for white supremecy etc...

Also there's been a lot of 'mixing-it-up' of the bloodlines as well which is supposed to dilute the 'alien' connection etc

All interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul47
reply to post by Atzil321

Ok
Not a theory.
My question remains, why mix DNA (and I’m not saying anything like that happened the ancient alien theory is still a maybe for me I’ve not seen convincing evidence of it, and I think it takes away from our ancestors ability’s that we still don’t understand)
But just to give some ammo to the brain, if aliens landed and wanted to make a worker my personal thought is they would use what’s available and not have to mix to get the results they would want.

One of the most interesting, out of the box, theory's is that many groups of 'souls' arrived on earth eon's ago and descended into various evolved, yet souless 2 legged beings.
Kind of like 'Intelligent design' without the alien's arriving.
Maybe Atlantis rose up from certain groups going one way and certain others going another. Some messed with DNA and so on.
So basically forget the spaceships even arriving from planet x y or z etc.
The advanced tech was built right here on earth 50,000 - 100,000 years ago.
Google Kali Yuga and it makes a bit more sense...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join