It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long Time Ago The Nordic Aliens Discovered Earth And Found Prehistoric Humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Somewhere in time,within our long forgotten past,Aliens came to Earth.From somewhere out there in the Void Of Ancient Light we call Outer Space,the Nordic Aliens found us.Those Extraterrestrials discovered us and came here to Experiment with Prehistoric Humans to crossbreed human DNA with their Alien DNA,changing the Early Humans Genetic Structure and Prehistoric Women were Artificially Inseminated and gave birth to an altered species of Human made in the image of the Aliens and those New Humans were born with Elite Blood and became the first in a long and unbroken succession of Royal Elites,who only Breed with eachother,continuing their Elite Bloodlines through the ages,right up to our present day World Leaders,who are of the very same Elite Blood.The common people back then,the early Humans not chosen,who were left genetically unaltered,to become the Slaves and Workers of the Elites.Those common Humans back then were allowed to continue mating with each other, ensuring the Elites with a continuous flow of Slaves and Workers, who eventually became the Slaves and Workers of the World today,exactly what most common poeple on the Earth still are...

I believe that Atlantis was annihilated sometime before the last Glacial Recession perhaps 20,000 years ago and i think that the Atlanteans were human like you and i are,except their Leaders,their Royalty descended from those older Elite Bloodlines and they were aware of their coming destruction and so without telling their common people about their imminent fate,two groups of Elite Rulers from Atlantis escaped their disaster,one group fleeing Westwards and another group fleeing Eastwards.They may have escaped within what we call Flying Saucers and they are the Nordic Aliens,who are so often encountered.By whatever means they fled,one group arrived into the area we now call the Middle East and the other group arrived into the area we now call Central America...

They became the Supreme Rulers of the less advanced Native Peoples already living in those places.The Atlantean survivors brought with them special powers,advanced abilities and certain High Technologies that made them seem as Gods to the Native Populations and they were worshiped and praised as such.These Royal Elite Atlantean survivors are responsible for the design and construction techniques that resulted in the Great Pyramid and the Pyramid Of The Sun and other such Megalithic Monuments...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like the theory. I do have a question though, are you suggesting that we humans (currently?) have a bloodline of a ET race or some of us? If so how would one distinguish this, because there are many races and colors on Earth...? Just a question.

-SAP-
edit on 2-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good theory.
My question is why would they have to mix DNA?
I’m sure if your powerful enough to influence DNA, then you could do it without mixing it.
You could just use the information there and then change it to your specs and create whatever you wanted. We are almost there now; think what will happen in a few hundred years.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul47

It's not even a theory, let alone a 'good theory'. He does not have a shred of evidence to back up a word of this fictitious nonsense.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Yeah...It's more of a story then a theory now that I read it...Still interesting none the less.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Ok
Not a theory.
My question remains, why mix DNA (and I’m not saying anything like that happened the ancient alien theory is still a maybe for me I’ve not seen convincing evidence of it, and I think it takes away from our ancestors ability’s that we still don’t understand)
But just to give some ammo to the brain, if aliens landed and wanted to make a worker my personal thought is they would use what’s available and not have to mix to get the results they would want.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It cracks me up how with all the many differing threads the OP makes on life, the planet, the universe he always says "I believe" in each one.

How can one "believe" each contradicting OP at the same time?

Are we living in a 3D hologram inside an alien lab,
or living in hell,
or is the Earth God,
or are there nanobots in our shampoo,
etc. etc.?

According to nthe OP he "believes" all of it and more...

edit on 12/2/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Some of them are sure to be contradictory.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where is that quote from?
Alice in Wonderland?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yep. Alice in Wonderland quote.

The "aliens created humans" concept has a lot of holes in it when you look at the real genetics. Other planets don't have the same chemical composition as Earth, and anything that developed elsewhere will have different nutritional needs than Earth organisms.

It also contradicts what we know about the planet and species here.

You could make an argument for this if there were no hominids on the planet and then suddenly modern Homo Sapiens shows up out of the blue (without all the variations such as Homo Heidelbergensis, Australopithecus, etc, etc... along with the older types of Homo Sapiens (different in subtle ways from modern H. Sap.)) But with all those predecessors which are only slightly different from each other and from us, the argument is difficult to support.

Plus... there's no evidence of "nordic aliens" beyond a few people who say they are (doesn't hold up on examination) and some "channeled evidence" and bad photos. I'll believe in them when I see them making a treaty in the United Nations or with a country's government and supplying technology and information that no one here on Earth could come up with. Something like demonstrating cell phones to an ancient Viking -- that kind of advanced technology.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Not so Nordics... more like a "snake"...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Yep. Alice in Wonderland quote.

The "aliens created humans" concept has a lot of holes in it when you look at the real genetics. Other planets don't have the same chemical composition as Earth, and anything that developed elsewhere will have different nutritional needs than Earth organisms.

It also contradicts what we know about the planet and species here.

You could make an argument for this if there were no hominids on the planet and then suddenly modern Homo Sapiens shows up out of the blue (without all the variations such as Homo Heidelbergensis, Australopithecus, etc, etc... along with the older types of Homo Sapiens (different in subtle ways from modern H. Sap.)) But with all those predecessors which are only slightly different from each other and from us, the argument is difficult to support.

Plus... there's no evidence of "nordic aliens" beyond a few people who say they are (doesn't hold up on examination) and some "channeled evidence" and bad photos. I'll believe in them when I see them making a treaty in the United Nations or with a country's government and supplying technology and information that no one here on Earth could come up with. Something like demonstrating cell phones to an ancient Viking -- that kind of advanced technology.

Other planets don't have the same chemical composition of Earth. What does this mean?? Does this mean that there are no other planets in the universe like Earth??? Wrong! I don't know where you're getting your information, but planets are one of the hardest things to analyze in the universe. Scientists don't really have a lot to say when they are talking about planets in the universe, because they simply don't know. There are plenty of planets out there like Earth, Earth wasn't created by intelligent beings. It was created in the coincidental randomness of the universe popping into existence from another dimension. The same with our species. And you can assume that if it took this long for intelligent life to develop on Earth, chances are it takes just as long everywhere else in the universe. So in all probability, there are probably many intelligent races out there in the universe, except there stuck on their planet just as we are. The problem I have with the aliens coming here in the past, is the motive. Why would you do this? Study humans, ok, but ususally that would involve not interacting with them to see how they work. To mix dna??? I can't figure out why they would need us to do that. Surely to visit us, these aliens would have had to figure out the problem of trasporting through the universe. Everything is so far apart, even light speed is not sufficient enough. So these beings who have enough intelligence to create some sort of space craft, or wormhole, that allows them to travel through space faster than light, or moving through a shortcut, then why couldn't they just make the dna themselves. Or do watever. Why do they need to travel an enormous amount of distance to mix dna with us. What possible advantage does this pose to them? The fact is that we evolved on this planet from apes. Problem is ego. We either deny that fact, and say no, god created us, or we say no aliens must have come down and changed us somehow for the better. Why can't we all just accept the facts??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So did they all die off (the elite alien bloodlines) or are they still being worshiped? I know the recent POTUS's (mid 20th century on at least) have annual checkups so that leaves them out. What technology not in stone construction do they give the world now days and why didn't it come sooner?

Whom are these slaves? there has always been rebellion to slavery and an advanced worshiped god alien should be able to figure that out after eons of failure and be able to figure out some way to control the masses. Even though some histories of slavery lasted a long time, it never lasted forever

If you honestly believe that you are a slave or a puppet on a string, then you are a puppet on a string. Not everyone sits dumfounded in front of a TV and idolizes Hollywood or salivates over MSM and take it as the word of a god.

A lot of people won't stand for being pushed around or have a head full of mashed potatoes and act like dogs to their masters.

One persons fear and paranoia is another person's fallacy.

Where are these god people, give us some names?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

One persons fear and paranoia is another person's fallacy.

So true. Also I love how thats worded!
Sorry off topic but I had to comment on that.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sorry but unfortunately you are very wrong. People like me and possible you are very rare. 99% of people are sheep. Plain and simple. They believe in god, and they live their lives, but they fail to realize that life is just a ride, nothing more. They live in their own little worlds not open to reality. They're playing the game. The game that everybody plays, but not everybody knows they're playing it. That's what separtates the 99% from the 1%. BTW this has nothing to do with OWS bull#. All things in the universe are equal, this includes us. We don't deserve anything. We don't have the right to anything. This is what people need to understand, because somehow in the past 500 years we think that Humans have the right to a good life, happy family, good job, good education etc. etc. etc. Fact is we don't have the right to these things, and we don't deserve them anymore than the squirell you ranover yesterday on the way to the gym. When we finally accept this as a whole, this will be the marking point for the next paradigm shift. The shift into a new species of human, where ego doesn't have so much influence on us, religion is finally worldwidely accepted as to be not true. Now when I say not true, I mean not factual. See our brains work in two ways. Analytical and Analogously. We see the world analyticall when we look at atoms and there functions, and molecules and the scientific way of thinking. The other way is through analogy, which devoloped earlier than analytical thinking, which allowed people to explain things they couldn't explain. Like 5000 years ago when there was thunder, they might of told their kids that it's just the thunder bird flapping it wings, and thats why you see the lightning. This allows for people to let go of their fear to move on to other things. Religion might be an analogous way of thinking of where we come from. Not physically but mentally. For we are really consciousness tied down to physical bodies. We are not our physical bodies, rather the other way around.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

OK. I'll have to run that through a translator for clarification. I never ran over that squirrel, it was an old lady using a walker. I really doubt if you ran your scenario to people in the streets that they would wholeheartedly agree with you. You might even find some former slaves or alien god people to chat with, who knows.

Telling someone point blank that they are wrong means you have the answer or the key to the puzzle. In that case I'll quit my church and will attend yours.

Nope, I have too many friends that wouldn't agree with your new age concept or the OP's concept. And they certainly would not stand for slavery in any form. you are free to make your own choices here. Go off the grid, live in the wilderness, etc., they won't hunt you down and kill you for it.

Name the gods we worship today that enslaves us. My bet is that its going to be all anti-hollywood, anti-America, and anti-MSM, and we are all just too dumb to react without the elite pulling the strings.

edit on 2-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What you fail to realize is that religion has brainwashed you into what you are thinking right now. You can't fathom a world where people just take reality for what it is, because you can't accept reality. Just because I know something is wrong, doesn't mean that I know the answer. There were probably many people who didn't think the world was flat, but that didn't mean that they knew it was a sphere. Whats happening now is people are being manipulated without even knowing it. They're being manipulated through the universal consciousness, through groupthink, through religion, through people. You have the choice you can be a sheep, or you can accept reality for what it is. Although it may be that the choice is not really a choice. Maybe I am a new species of human, while all others who cannot fathom reality aren't.

To side note, if you believe in religion, at least do one thing. Don't brainwash your kid to do it to. Let him grow up and make his own deciscions, rather than creating a foundation of religion, that will be almost impossible to break later in life, no matter what the subject really believes in

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How about some supporting evidence to go with your post.

It sounds like a start to a book.

But do some more work.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

This isn't the proper forum to ask for die hard facts. Its not like were going on some show or something. Were not having a university qualified discussion here. Just like when talking with a person casually, you can't ask them to prove everything that they say, you just can't expect that. And if you do, well there's nothing we can do for you sorry, you've fell behind and your species will not last for long.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

We are here to discuss Nordic aliens not what you perceive as reality and not how you perceive how I think. In truth you are far, far, off base and acting superior and demeaning to everyone else.

Are you the alien god we worship and the race that pertains to this thread?

edit on 2-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join