It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes on Israel after second Iranian blast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Of course Israel did it and will do it again.

The simple fact that Russia, China and Iran do not under stand along with the

other dictator and terrorist country's is the fact that the USA will have peace for her people

and allies or we will burn this planet to senders if provoked. We will not tolerate terrorist attaching

us or our allies. There would be no need for the US to be the would police if evil did not exist.

The fact that it does exist is be cause good men do nothing.If it takes the US taking evil by the neck

and shoving a nuke down it's throat and pulling the pin so be it.Then there will be peace one way or

the other.
edit on 2-12-2011 by grayghost because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

First - VERY annoying animation. It distracts from serious discussion. Now to the point. There will never be peace or reason in the middle east without some very bright flashes of light. Where it comes from does not matter. Personally I hope it comes from their own attempts to tame the beast of nuclear weapons. I seriously doubt it will come from the US.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There where are the blast. There is MOSSAD.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by purplemer

May those that died rest in peace, but I also hope the future dead rest in peace because we know there will be many more innocents killed if they continue following their obvious plan.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

it's israel and the u.s. that are the aggressors. they keep calling for war because a nuclear iran will upset the balance of the middle east against their favor.

not because iran will nuke them. if i was iran i'd target israel's nuclear reactor.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I don't understand why Israel and the US does not just come out and admit what they are doing. The propaganda machine is in full swing, we know they are operating in Iran, so why don't they just come out and admit to it?

Are they afraid of China and Russia stepping in? If so, I don't think that would stop them from doing what they want.
if they came out & admitted it would you believe them?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost
Of course Israel did it and will do it again.

The simple fact that Russia, China and Iran do not under stand along with the

other dictator and terrorist country's is the fact that the USA will have peace for her people

and allies or we will burn this planet to senders if provoked. We will not tolerate terrorist attaching

us or our allies. There would be no need for the US to be the would police if evil did not exist.

The fact that it does exist is be cause good men do nothing.If it takes the US taking evil by the neck

and shoving a nuke down it's throat and pulling the pin so be it.Then there will be peace one way or

the other.
edit on 2-12-2011 by grayghost because: spelling
Perhaps America is the evil you talk of.Iranians also call the U.K 'Little Satan' so who is 'Big Satan'?America me thinks!
edit on 3/12/2011 by ClanDonnachaidh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join