It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes on Israel after second Iranian blast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Look pal, I never claimed to have proof. The Israeli officials in the article pretty much admitted it, but the media is a circus based on lies so I don't exactly believe it just because he said so.

This story has about the same amount of "proof" as the Israeli pressure induced IAEA report that was "leaked" a fee weeks ago. Criticizing the scumbags in the Israeli government is not "hatred towards Israel". That being said any hatred towards the Israeli government is probably justified.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Sorry, where did they admit they were responsible for an attack? The article was published in English, isn't it?

Oh I see, when an Israeli Defence Minister denies knowing how the event happens and said it may have been an act of God (or similar) that translates as 'we did it'? Oh I see now, thanks for educating me, not!

Do you live your life just looking for bad stories you can post on ATS to demonise Israel? It really seems so, i must ask what is behind your hatred? Seriously!
edit on 2/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Certain media outlets are putting a spin on the Israeli side of the story. They try to portray Israeli officials as hinting towards the possibility of involvement in the two recent "accidents" with certain remarks such as:

"Instead of overt action you have covert action. This is the new battlefront -- this is a new kind of war," an Israeli defence official said.

Of course there is no proof that these claims are true, I was only trying to share this news and let members discuss whether they see it as truth or propaganda.

I don't recall any articles that explain Israeli officials flat out denying involvement. I will look into that right away for educational purposes

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Meh...

That's all I have for playing Devils Advocate.
Personally, I think Israel and the resistant group are bed fellows and Tehran doesn't want to Cop to the fact that there is this much freedom of movement for sabotage within their national defense so as not to expose their real weaknesses.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Meanwhile, Iranian officials deny Israeli involvement. Israel denies being involved

Yet, Some known indigenous home grown resistant group inside Iran starts making claims that neither will admit to so....

Just when exactly was the Butler in the library with the candlestick?

No it was Col. Mustard in the consevatory or was it Professor Plum in the kitchen

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I agree. If this was sabotage the Iranians would look weak on the world stage when they're trying to appear strong.

It's a shame all we have to go on is what the mainstream media feeds us minus a bit of "leaked" information from sources that can't be verified

It leaves us stuck here trying to filter through all the BS which usually leaves us divided and conquered.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Look pal, I never claimed to have proof.

Just in case you missed it the first 3 times

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

That may have been the case in the past, but we are talking about war in a much more technologically advanced world. I don't think China is going to send a wave of unarmed troops at a fully armed US military. It's possible, but not likely.

reply to post by CALGARIAN

IMO, it's easier for Russia and China to mobilize an offensive than the US that is currently moving out of the area. Plus, do we think we even have the money to do so? We are fooling ourselves!
edit on 2-12-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

LOL sorry man, that was meant to be directed to phooey. I'm going to edit that. Thanks for pointing it out. It's been a long week and my brain is starting to show it

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Logarock

They dont care because 10 russian or chinese divisions couldnt take one american division. They would be eaten alive.

What makes you so sure? Do you have insight into the military workings of Russia or China? If we only consider the geography of such a conflict, Russia and China would easily be able to quickly inject forces into these areas and with a cheap and abundant supply line. America does not have that benefit.

How would America do against 10 Russian divisions AND 10 Chinese divisions?

Blind patriotism for America does not give them a better chance of winning such a war.

Your out of your depth man. Key word....supply lines....long and drawn out...easy pickings for american air superiority. Yea and I have insight or I wouldnt be talking about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed,

So, what are you even talking about then?????? Seriously, you cannot expose anything with no proof!
edit on 2/12/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

That may have been the case in the past, but we are talking about war in a much more technologically advanced world. I don't think China is going to send a wave of unarmed troops at a fully armed US military. It's possible, but not likely.

Yea China will send troops in with more support than they did in Korea. They certainly wont break with tradition much considering their massive numbers in my opinion. But its certain that they have modified their doctrine.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Iranian officials deny Israeli involvement. Israel denies being involved

Yet, Some known indigenous home grown resistant group inside Iran starts making claims that neither will admit to so....

Just when exactly was the Butler in the library with the candlestick?

OMG , that was so rich, i'm still laughing.
and where was beavus and butthead when this all occurred, they were last seen with a rope in the closet.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"One only needs look at their historical tactics to see this. China would send in division after division of soldiers. Many without even weapons. The body count didn't matter as long as the end result is a victory. For Russia, please reference Stalingrad!"

I have an WWII era Russsia Moisent Nagant rifle (1937) beat all to hell but still fires.
I often wonder how may Russian Soldiers died fighting, charging, or marching holding this rifle. Only to have it picked up by another Russian Soldier and the process starting all over again. This could have happened many times in just one day of fighting, if you were lucky enough to even start the charge WITH a rifle!. This rifle, perhaps passed through hundreds of different hands before being warehoused at the end of the war and finally sold through Shotgun News for $39.99. as a curiosity piece.
Ain't American a Great Country!! A land of opportunities

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
doesn't matter where things like the stuxnet virus appear and wreck reactors ( like fucushima and before that Iran...
the US will gladly catch all the fallout BEFORE it reaches Israel...
oh wait I her the sperm counts in Israel are dropping like rocks because of all the DU the US has been using in their area... I guess irradiating america with Iranian fallout would just be tit for tat

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I have no doubt that Russia and China would be more than willing to put the US in its place. Both countries will be able to easily defend Syria or Iran, but is the US/Israel wise enough to put their ego down......and walk away from it?

They dont care because 10 russian or chinese divisions couldnt take one american division. They would be eaten alive.

By the way where are all the false flagers? False flag false flag!

And Iran boo hoo. What do they care about innocent civilian? Their own or otherwise? Well they dont.

'divsions' realy?
maybe you should catch up with weaponary, legal forms and armed forces, russia has shipped enough sunburn (P-270 Moskit ) to help out, if isreal does turn tehran into a fireball, geneva kicks in, and the fact turkeys milatry wealth outnumbers by some, and you would have nato intrests (france, italty etc), sorry you have no control over the persian gulf anymore, would you like to try and invade the incorrect cheese makers of france?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

edit on 2-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I have an WWII era Russsia Moisent Nagant rifle (1937) beat all to hell but still fires.
I often wonder how may Russian Soldiers died fighting, charging, or marching holding this rifle. Only to have it picked up by another Russian Soldier and the process starting all over again. This could have happened many times in just one day of fighting, if you were lucky enough to even start the charge WITH a rifle!. This rifle, perhaps passed through hundreds of different hands before being warehoused at the end of the war and finally sold through Shotgun News for $39.99. as a curiosity piece.

Hey, I have a Mosin-Nagant also (model 1891).
Great old bolt-action gun with a lot of punch!

Ain't American a Great Country!! A land of opportunities

Yes it is. It’s the land of opportunity – the greatest country in the history of the world that’s done the most good and whose people are most prosperous.

Not sure what your point was but….there’s my response.

edit on 2-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Israel is absolutely involved in covert operations (with other NATO countries) in Iran. The public sentiment isn’t there for overt action…yet. So, we are playing behind the curtain.

This goes on day in and day out throughout the world as you know. MKO is surely being used, as was Al Qaeda in Libya.

The end game is a neutered Iran – Right or wrong, its only a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join