It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes on Israel after second Iranian blast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The second blast in as many weeks at an atomic or missile facility has sparked Iranian denials and claims of accidents, but a new phase in efforts to destroy its nuclear ambitions is said to be under way.

"Instead of overt action you have covert action. This is the new battlefront -- this is a new kind of war," an Israeli defence official said.

The Israeli Defence Minister, in a radio interview yesterday, did little to dampen speculation that it had a role in the blast at Isfahan, located in central Iran, and an explosion at a missile base west of Tehran.

Ehud Barak, acknowledging that Israel stood to benefit most from disruption to the nuclear program, said: "We are not happy to see the Iranians move ahead on this (program), so any delay, be it divine intervention or otherwise, is welcome."

More than 20 members of the Revolutionary Guards died in the explosion at the missile base two weeks ago, including General Hassan Moghaddam, described as the architect of Iran's missile program.

The facilities in Isfahan are involved in converting uranium yellowcake ore into uranium hexafluoride, part of the process of enriching it to fuel or weapons-grade material. A US official yesterday dismissed Iranian claims that the Isfahan explosion took place at a nearby site and not at the nuclear facility, but said it was unclear how much damage had been done.

Source

This article just came out not too long ago and in my opinion strengthens the possibility that Israel may be involved with covert actions in Iran. At first I wasn't sure which story to believe but a lot of members pointed out that if it were sabotage, Iran would not be so quick to admit it for various reasons.

This ties in with a story that came out earlier this week:

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

If the claims in that story were true then MKO with the direction of Mossad would be the perfect suspects for this type of sabotage (if it wasn't an accident like the Iranians claim). MKO has been known to attack the interests of the current Iranian government and since they have been linked to Mossad I have to at least consider the possibility that they might be involved in these recent"accidents".

This propaganda war is getting out of the control and becoming very difficult to keep track of.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The NWO is putting its grasp tightly around Iran. May those that died rest in peace..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

May those that died rest in peace, but I also hope the future dead rest in peace because we know there will be many more innocents killed if they continue following their obvious plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't understand why Israel and the US does not just come out and admit what they are doing. The propaganda machine is in full swing, we know they are operating in Iran, so why don't they just come out and admit to it?

Are they afraid of China and Russia stepping in? If so, I don't think that would stop them from doing what they want.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Russia has hinted many times to leave Syria alone for various reasons but the war mongers don't seem to care. I am also unaware how truthful the threats from Russia are. Perhaps they are talking tough in the hopes that it will stop the war machine from moving into Syria. If Russia is willing to back up their threats then USA/Israel should consider their moves wisely. A war between these countries would not be good for this planet, only for the bankers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have no doubt that Russia and China would be more than willing to put the US in its place. Both countries will be able to easily defend Syria or Iran, but is the US/Israel wise enough to put their ego down......and walk away from it?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

They think EVERYONE is stupid.
They are almost right....but there is a small group of people, including myself who question authority.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

MKO has been known to attack the interests of the current Iranian government

I think they are the enemy of Iranian people.they have been trying to take control of Iran , but Iranian people know them as the most hypocrite-terrorist group on the planet ( after Al=Qaeda of course).

They have just been trying to put pressure Iran , they want to legitimate attack on Iran.

Once again they have shown Iranian people they are enemy of the nation.

Relating article:

EU Foreign Ministers Replace Iran Oil Ban with Support for Terrorist Group
edit on 2/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

It bothers me that TPTB go around befriending terrorist organizations that if the tables were turned would normally be classified as terrorists. But since it's convenient to have them as allies they publicly team up with them. If I was a betting man I would say that the West are also assisting MKO, not just the Israeli Mossad.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I have no doubt that Russia and China would be more than willing to put the US in its place. Both countries will be able to easily defend Syria or Iran, but is the US/Israel wise enough to put their ego down......and walk away from it?

They dont care because 10 russian or chinese divisions couldnt take one american division. They would be eaten alive.

By the way where are all the false flagers? False flag false flag!

And Iran boo hoo. What do they care about innocent civilian? Their own or otherwise? Well they dont.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Is water wet? Then Israel is responsible for these blasts.

Seriously, who needs confirmation from the medias to know such things?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I really hope Israel and USA starts to cool down. Because there are plenty of countries in the world that are sick of what they are doing. China and Russia are the two strongest, but there are also small countries that would turn against USA if they felt it was safe to do so.
edit on 2-12-2011 by nidstav because: shortened it

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

They dont care because 10 russian or chinese divisions couldnt take one american division. They would be eaten alive.

What makes you so sure? Do you have insight into the military workings of Russia or China? If we only consider the geography of such a conflict, Russia and China would easily be able to quickly inject forces into these areas and with a cheap and abundant supply line. America does not have that benefit.

How would America do against 10 Russian divisions AND 10 Chinese divisions?

Blind patriotism for America does not give them a better chance of winning such a war.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
I really hope Israel and USA starts to cool down. Because there are plenty of countries in the world that are sick of what they are doing. China and Russia are the two strongest, but there are also small countries that would turn against USA if they felt it was safe to do so.
edit on 2-12-2011 by nidstav because: shortened it

Really? Israel has been fighting for their proverbial life since their inception while Jews in general have been fighting for survival since the House of Sal during the first Philistine invasions.

Regarding the US, sure, everyone's pissed at the US for what they do.... that is until the next check comes due or some big bully is bullying your country. Then everyone is alright with the US. If not for the US, there would be a HELL of allot more human rights violations by about 3/4's of this planets tyrannical leaders! You’re welcome, BTW!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

What makes you so sure? Do you have insight into the military workings of Russia or China? If we only consider the geography of such a conflict, Russia and China would easily be able to quickly inject forces into these areas and with a cheap and abundant supply line. America does not have that benefit.

How would America do against 10 Russian divisions AND 10 Chinese divisions?

Blind patriotism for America does not give them a better chance of winning such a war.

One only needs look at their historical tactics to see this. China would send in division after division of soldiers. Many without even weapons. The body count didn't matter as long as the end result is a victory. For Russia, please reference Stalingrad!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

You’re welcome, BTW!

Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya just called. They said thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You can read anything you want into this, or anything else! However, please provide some proof not just assumptions, there is enough hatred towards Israel without stirring up emotions without any evidence.

Could it have been Israel, possibly. However, could it have been an accident, another possibility, in fact highly probable. Believe me, if Israel was responsible for either of the recent explosions the Iranian government would be all over the propaganda pointing the finger! They haven't, you know why? They have no proof and know that both were caused by accidents probably due to high pressure situations and lack of experience.

Has Israel attacked enemies that were persuing nuclear technology? Yes and they let everyone know they were responsible. So, here we have neither side stating Israel is responsible yet you think they did and thats good enough for you and all the other Jew haters on ATS!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I have no doubt that Russia and China would be more than willing to put the US in its place. Both countries will be able to easily defend Syria or Iran,

Doubtful.

US has bases and subs all over this planet; only subs with Nuclear MIRVs. Russia has troops in well.. Russia lol and China.. well.. They cannot mobilize all their troops and weapons, unless they want to stroll them clear across Asia into Eastern Europe then Middle East.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Look pal, I never claimed to have proof. The Israeli officials in the article pretty much admitted it, but the media is a circus based on lies so I don't exactly believe it just because he said so.

This story has about the same amount of "proof" as the Israeli pressure induced IAEA report that was "leaked" a fee weeks ago. Criticizing the scumbags in the Israeli government is not "hatred towards Israel". That being said any hatred towards the Israeli government is probably justified.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Meanwhile, Iranian officials deny Israeli involvement. Israel denies being involved

Yet, Some known indigenous home grown resistant group inside Iran starts making claims that neither will admit to so....

Just when exactly was the Butler in the library with the candlestick?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join