It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can someone have a Near Death Experience and see people burning in Hell if The Bible says no one

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backinthesaddle
reply to post by UncoolSam

Athiest aren't doing any of the things you stated extreme rightwing hard core christians are doing these things!

Do you have any names for these rightwing extremists?
Question: are the following athiests; soldiers, secret services, weapons manufacturers, arms dealers, mad crazy scientists, politicians and bankers allowing these wars to evolve?
Answer: Yes

Why don't the banks print lots of money and pay off the extremists to shut up?
What do they do? they print money to burn this world to the ground because war is money. They then go to work in the WTC and get killed when (supposedly) extremists that they p1$$ed off kill them. Dah !!
War is suicide.

Are you saying that everyone in the above list is a extreme rightwing hard core christian ?
Thats a lot of people that are happily sending this world into world war.

Oh and before you say Bush junior (who is a natural born liar) is a christian, remember Jesus said 'judge a person by the fruits that they bear'. Bush's fruit is rotten to the core. He has an ocean of blood on his hands. Also, no true christian does the stupid sign of the beast with their 3 fingers on 1 hand. Hell even Obama and his wife are doing the horns of the beast now.

If athiest CIA, NSA people had any sense, they would have killed all world leaders by now. They are just as insane as the "crazy hard core christian leaders" by allowing WW3 to evolve. lol. hell I just can't stop laughing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by LunaKat

NDE can be resembled with dreaming. The dream or NDE experiance will vanish as soon as the mind stops functioning.

I can show you a host of NDE testimonies from people who had no brain activity at the time of their NDE. (Clinically dead)

Yes i bet you can, but you can not prove if the dreams they had occurred just before they lost their brain activity or if they had the dream right after they gained brain activity.

There is no way the person who is experiencing NDE "dreams" ever knowing the exact time the dream took place.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by LunaKat

NDE can be resembled with dreaming. The dream or NDE experiance will vanish as soon as the mind stops functioning.

I can show you a host of NDE testimonies from people who had no brain activity at the time of their NDE. (Clinically dead)

Yes i bet you can, but you can not prove if the dreams they had occurred just before they lost their brain activity or if they had the dream right after they gained brain activity.

There is no way the person who is experiencing NDE "dreams" ever knowing the exact time the dream took

Again, I don't think you done your homework. These NDEs are without brain activity, and many times the person experiencing the NDE will state things that the doctors were wearing, saying, and doing inthe operation room. That's one of the remarkable things that these people's stories can be corroborated with the doctors and surgeons.

When the body dies, the spirit moves along.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

These NDEs are without brain activity, and many times the person experiencing the NDE will state things that the doctors were wearing, saying, and doing inthe operation room. That's one of the remarkable things that these people's stories can be corroborated with the doctors and surgeons.

That is very true about the people being brain dead. Enough of these have taken place in hospitals with every sort of machine hooked up to them to monitor them. There are also doctors who have come forward to state the person was brain dead at the time. In fact... I remember awhile back watching some stuff on youtube where the doctor couldn't explain how it happened to his patient. How that patient had an NDE.

NDEs aren't dreams. In dreams you are at one stage of sleep -- REM where there is rapid eye movement. But there are other levels that go deeper and you don't dream. When someone is brain dead.. there is no level...yet, people have had NDEs with no brain activity --essentially brain dead. How that is possible I don't know. But it happens. Its one thing that points to the idea that consciousness may reside someplace other than the brain. Its really fascinating stuff

edit on 4-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The Bible says that all souls go to the graveyard and one day Jesus will return and resurrect everyone for judgement...

Those who do not pass judgement will THEN go into the lake of fire (hell)... and NO one has been in heaven except for Jesus until the day of judgement...

So how is it that people are having these Near Death experiences seeing heaven and hell? And why is it that people who see hell does NOT see the devil? How can it be that people who have these Near Death Experiences are told that reincarnation exist?

Before you say it's from Satan, make sure you read your bibles:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Gal. 5:22-23)

The Bible says that you can test any spirit to see if it's of God by seeing if it has love, joy, and peace, and this is what ALL that sees heaven explain! Satan can nott be love joy peace even IF he does look like an angel because those are fruits of spirit!

So, what is your explaination of this?

My explanation of this may be that you're thinking too much about stuff that doesn't matter. If you're basing all that you know on the foundations of a book written, and then revised by mankind, then you will ultimately limit your perspective to that paradigm.

The bible has been infiltrated.

However, the one thing that I will TOTALLY agree with is your assessment that if you're polarized to "LOVE, peace, and joy," nothing can enter that you "Don't allow."

Eternal LOVE and peace to you my friend...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to edit

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat

These NDEs are without brain activity, and many times the person experiencing the NDE will state things that the doctors were wearing, saying, and doing inthe operation room. That's one of the remarkable things that these people's stories can be corroborated with the doctors and surgeons.

That is very true about the people being brain dead. Enough of these have taken place in hospitals with every sort of machine hooked up to them to monitor them. There are also doctors who have come forward to state the person was brain dead at the time. In fact... I remember awhile back watching some stuff on youtube where the doctor couldn't explain how it happened to his patient. How that patient had an NDE.

NDEs aren't dreams. In dreams you are at one stage of sleep -- REM where there is rapid eye movement. But there are other levels that go deeper and you don't dream. When someone is brain dead.. there is no level...yet, people have had NDEs with no brain activity --essentially brain dead. How that is possible I don't know. But it happens. Its one thing that points to the idea that consciousness may reside someplace other than the brain. Its really fascinating stuff

Want a really cool read, go check out the testimony from people who were born blind who saw vividly during their NDEs.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by arpgme
The Bible says that all souls go to the graveyard and one day Jesus will return and resurrect everyone for judgement...

Those who do not pass judgement will THEN go into the lake of fire (hell)... and NO one has been in heaven except for Jesus until the day of judgement...

So how is it that people are having these Near Death experiences seeing heaven and hell? And why is it that people who see hell does NOT see the devil? How can it be that people who have these Near Death Experiences are told that reincarnation exist?

Before you say it's from Satan, make sure you read your bibles:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Gal. 5:22-23)

The Bible says that you can test any spirit to see if it's of God by seeing if it has love, joy, and peace, and this is what ALL that sees heaven explain! Satan can nott be love joy peace even IF he does look like an angel because those are fruits of spirit!

So, what is your explaination of this?

My explanation of this may be that you're thinking too much about stuff that doesn't matter. If you're basing all that you know on the foundations of a book written, and then revised by mankind, then you will ultimately limit your perspective to that paradigm.

The bible has been infiltrated.

However, the one thing that I will TOTALLY agree with is your assessment that if you're polarized to "LOVE, peace, and joy," nothing can enter that you "Don't allow."

Eternal LOVE and peace to you my friend...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to edit

This really does matter..And is a very good question...We all want to know what happens when we die!!!It would explain things in the spiritual rim as well..Are earthbound demons??? Do we go to Hades first and not hell??? If we are reborn in Christ do we go straight home?? How are there earthbound spirits if we dont rise and our flesh is our soul and spirit??..These are all very important questions that the OP has asked...We need to know and understand these things so we understand where we lie in life it self...So we know who these spirits are that are around everywhere...

Thank you to the OP for a great topic and a very important one...A star for you

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I agree with eeks. This is one of the last frontiers --literally. I want to know whatever can be known about what happens when we die. We have holy books from many faiths written so long ago we can't ask the writers any questions. They are long gone. But *these* NDEs... omg, we can talk to the people that had them and learn what there is to learn. Maybe I'm morbid or something, but I just love reading them and I'm so curious and happy that they are studying them. So I'm really glad this thread was started too. Maybe even what we learn ultimately from these will help in other areas of life or other sciences. Its exciting to be in this time and be learning about them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Want a really cool read, go check out the testimony from people who were born blind who saw vividly during their NDEs.

I have heard about those. I will do that, thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
This really does matter..And is a very good question...We all want to know what happens when we die!!!It would explain things in the spiritual rim as well..Are earthbound demons??? Do we go to Hades first and not hell??? If we are reborn in Christ do we go straight home?? How are there earthbound spirits if we dont rise and our flesh is our soul and spirit??..These are all very important questions that the OP has asked...We need to know and understand these things so we understand where we lie in life it self...So we know who these spirits are that are around everywhere...

1) Demons are another name for nephil spirits, ghosts, ancestral spirits and negative entities.
2) According to Enoch the scribe, YHWH told Enoch to tell the nephilim that they will never rise to heaven. Hence they are all earth bound - damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
3) There are at least 2 hells. 1 is Tartarus a.k.a Hades. This is a containment system (prison) for YHWH's fallen ones and the Rephaim. The other hell is the fire and brimstone one.
4) Those who have faith in Jesus Christ will automatically ascend to Heaven on Judgement Day. Believers in Christ who have died up to now, will wait in a land of peace and happiness until Judgement Day.
5) The soul is both body and spirit together.

I hope this answers some of the questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Believers in Christ who have died up to now, will wait in a land of peace and happiness until Judgement Day.

No, people went to Abraham's Bosom before final reconciliation was made at Calvary, now dead righteous go to heaven when they die. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No, people went to Abraham's Bosom before final reconciliation was made at Calvary, now dead righteous go to heaven when they die. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
As you can see I am still a newbie to the Truth.

I guess if my other points were not commented on then they are correct. Are they correct?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I love that the near death experience shows "God" or the Light to be far more loving than what we've been led to believe by most faiths. Now if only the people in some of those faiths would catch on

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That's because MEN wrote, and re-wrote, and re-wrote, and re wrote the books of the bible. Not God! If God Wrote the Word there would not be all these mis-matched ideas or facts, or myths that the bible says 3, no 4, no only Jesus, wait the 12....ETC... The bible is not that long, why so many conflicting ideas, its all there but its not... Lame, come on ATS'ers, take it on faith or leave it alone

There is a heaven and a hell, thats because there isn't a heaven or hell.. I really do not see why there's conflicting confusions, really simple, KISS Theory anyone??!!

Much Love
edit on 7-12-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Just because the bible says so and so, does NOT make it true.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
strange timing for the bumping of this thread...

According to the Tibettan book of the dead, there are such places, but it doesn't last, as people move from one bardo to the next.

Bu bye hell, and for those who wish to rush to its defence - get a LIFE!

NAM

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by arpgme

That's because MEN wrote, and re-wrote, and re-wrote, and re wrote the books of the bible. Not God! If God Wrote the Word there would not be all these mis-matched ideas or facts, or myths that the bible says 3, no 4, no only Jesus, wait the 12....ETC... The bible is not that long, why so many conflicting ideas, its all there but its not... Lame, come on ATS'ers, take it on faith or leave it alone

There is a heaven and a hell, thats because there isn't a heaven or hell.. I really do not see why there's conflicting confusions, really simple, KISS Theory anyone??!!

Much Love
edit on 7-12-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Ya know its written in the bible that if anyone should change what is written in the bible that they will be condemned..I guess there are some that area in serous trouble

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncoolSam

Originally posted by eeks4

1) Demons are another name for nephil spirits, ghosts, ancestral spirits and negative entities.
2) According to Enoch the scribe, YHWH told Enoch to tell the nephilim that they will never rise to heaven. Hence they are all earth bound - damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
3) There are at least 2 hells. 1 is Tartarus a.k.a Hades. This is a containment system (prison) for YHWH's fallen ones and the Rephaim. The other hell is the fire and brimstone one.
4) Those who have faith in Jesus Christ will automatically ascend to Heaven on Judgement Day. Believers in Christ who have died up to now, will wait in a land of peace and happiness until Judgement Day.
5) The soul is both body and spirit together.

I hope this answers some of the questions.

Yes it does.. Im Learning alot....Thank you for your responce

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

True, I agree, but that doesn't mean we can't make it heaven. It certainly seems like something or someone is conspiring against us.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You maybe right about the first part, but I find it hard to believe that someone who is spiritually enlightened and whose supposed to represent love & compassion would leave another being to burn in hell for all of eternity. They could at least send us a limitless supply of marshmallows.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join