It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.bible.ca...

This link is just a place that had most of the photos available. There are many more photos and several books about this.

Anyway, what does this meen to you guys? I just want your opinions.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good link, interesting possibilities if its true. Seems rather hoax-ish though, I wonder if theres any cave paintings depicting dinosaur like creatures.

Heres a link to someone refuting the human footprint claims,
members.aol.com...

[edit on 6-9-2004 by tjack]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The fact that the domain is bible.ca, it's obviously a hardcore christian site that is trying to show that evolution never happened and that humans existed with the dinosaurs and later the dinosaurs died off. If you pay close attention soon enough they will start saying that these dinosaurs died off around 6,000 years ago too.

I'm willing to bet that this site is from the Pentecostals/Born again christians.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
The fact that the domain is bible.ca, it's obviously a hardcore christian site that is trying to show that evolution never happened and that humans existed with the dinosaurs and later the dinosaurs died off. If you pay close attention soon enough they will start saying that these dinosaurs died off around 6,000 years ago too.

I'm willing to bet that this site is from the Pentecostals/Born again christians.

it is definately a christian site..so maybe a biased opinion

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That site just had good pictures up for viewing. The information is 30 years old and there are many credible studies on it.

Who know it makes no difference to me I just thought it interesting.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

new topics

top topics

join