It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What all can give national security the right of way?

Are all the federal agencies on stand by to become national security? What about the DEA?

The power of national security is never expressed until a threat or attack to the nation, right?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I know you like to ask a question as your opening post, and I can put up with that, but this time I don't even understand your question.

Could you reframe it somehow, and offer your own opinion, please?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I, too, am confused and have no idea what the original poster is trying to say.

Presumably, with the DEA references, the person lives in the USA.

The USA does already have an agency, known as the NSA, tasked with handling "national security" among other missions. However in the modern era, the responsibilities for securing the nation are shared by most federal agencies, as well as the armed forces, and state and local level law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dont understand your question, but I will give you my opinion on National security.

After 9/11 there is no longer a "national security" period. Its no longer national security, its "New World Order Security". Anyone or anything that gets in the way of the New World Order will be extinguished if the people do not take back thier countries from the criminals. These people can shoot you in the head with no consequences. they consider themselves not applicable to human percieved laws and only "natural law" and survival of the fittest, or in thier minds, survival of the richest and most powerful.

These people have built armies around themselves for protection. And these armies are the police, military and othe such organisations.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Drugs are bad.
OK?

top topics

join