It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Colbe, seriously, you need some help, help you will never find in a church. I was raised up to be a Christian, but the church flatly refused to answer some very simple questions I had, and told me to do something most Christians would find they could never do....read the bible. Well, I read it, and researched it, and that is why you, or anyone else, will never convert me to your cult. Why do I call it a cult? Because it is. Who do you think is going to "save" us, and from what?
You know not a thing about the origins of the words you use, you are living in a very small box filled with demons and satans and devils, and that box keeps getting smaller and smaller. You do not even realize the many different God that are in the bible, and I have shown you the truth about the Dragon God, Yahweh, and who he really is. The Reptilians have a firm hold on your religion, and control it with an iron hand. They are breeding your kind for food, colbe, and for slave labor. I know these Draco, and they are not something to mess with.

Open your eyes, friend, and get some professional help. Save yourself, if that pleases you, but I want no part of your Heaven, thank you very much. I have already prepared my own Afterlife, I call it R&R, after which I will be back here to teach the ignorant. Hopefully, next time, no one will think to create a religion.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Colbe is very afraid. And the here is the thing that hasn't dawned on him yet...he keeps asking for signs and miracles. I remember something back from when I growing up in that faith. The nuns kept telling us that miracles were for those who don't believe. Now I don't necessarily agree with that. I think miracles are for everyone. But that is straight out of Colbe's faith. Signs and miracles are for those who don't believe. Colbe, you don't believe in everything you keep telling us about.

I also ran it through Google and here is from the Bible Colbe:

Then Jesus said to him, Unless you see signs and miracles happen, you [people] never will believe (trust, have faith) at all. John 4: 48

And that was from the real Bible Colbe, not a woman pretending to be Jesus on the Internet that you follow.

Get help Colbe.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

God wants us all to believe the same and "soon" we all will. It is through the priesthood (greater than the Old Covenant priesthood) that one receives the Sacraments.

The grace of the Sacraments are soul saving. The seven Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church are Baptism, Penance, Holy Eucharist, Confirmation, Matrimony, Holy Orders and the Last Rites (Extreme Unction), today called the Anointing of the Sick.

The definition of a Sacrament, from the Baltimore Catechism - A Sacrament is an outward sign instituted by Christ to give grace.

+ + +

Extreme Unction, the Last Rites ~
God Himself has given us a Sacrament, the end of which is to take us directly to Heaven. This Sacrament is Extreme Unction, which according to Saint Thomas and Saint Albert was instituted especially to obtain for us the grace of a holy and happy death and to prepare us for immediate entrance into Heaven.

Many Catholics do not understand this most consoling doctrine, and because they do not understand it, they prepare themselves insufficiently for the reception of Extreme Unction and so lose many of its great graces.

Every Sacrament properly received produces its effect. Baptism cleanses us from Original Sin and any other actual sins that may have been committed by adults before receiving the Sacrament.

The Sacrament of Holy Orders gives a priest all his tremendous spiritual powers.

Matrimony makes man and woman husband and wife. In the same way Extreme Unction, if devoutly received, prepares the dying Catholic for immediate entrance into Heaven, thus delivering him from Purgatory.

How foolish it is, therefore, to put off receiving this Sacrament until very late, when the dying person is too exhausted to receive it with full knowledge of what he is doing and with due fervor and devotion.

For your practical resolutions, the following is suggested:
Advise your family members that when you are dying to call a Priest to give you the Last Rites which include the Sacrament of Extreme Unction and not to wait until you are unconscious or unable to converse with the Priest. The sooner a Priest is called, the better.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.

James 5:14-15
Is any man sick among you? Let him bring in the priests of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. [15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick man: and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Mithra was NOT born of a virgin like Jesus, he was born from a ROCK!

It is true that December 25 is a Pagan thing for the solstice, BUT, Jesus could NOT be born in the winter if you read The Bible...

Krishna was NEVER pronounced "Chrishta" and was NOT resurrected! You can read the Hindu scriptures themselves for proof!

As for the story of Horus, he was NOT the only son of God... And his story does NOT mimic's Jesus...

As for the Greek God Attis, the stories about him being resurrected came AFTER Jesus.

Justin Martyr even admitted that the Pagans were COPYING stories of Christianity and they were NOT there before...

They created these stories to create and opposition against Christianity...

By the way, do you know what the word opposition means in Hebrew!? SATAN!

By the way, the lady that created Zeitgeist is a Satanist wanting to get rid of Christianity and create a Utopian world. Doesn't that story sound familiar like the book of revelations?

What do you think of this? Can anyone refute this refutation! You be the Judge!

I have talked crap about the Jesus story because I didn't actually do research and just believed Zeitgeist! Please if you can disprove what I said, otherwise the evidence stands that the Pagans ADDED Christian like storied AFTER Christianity was...

You know how they say that the bible says that the world is flat?

It does NOT! The world "Earth" also simply meant "Land", it was not a reference to the planet but the nations or the lands!

Also, JESUS CHRIST said that no one has went to heaven but him, so what about Elijah?

Elijah ascended up to the sky NOT heaven! The word for heaven was not used there.

Christian Apologetics are making me think that maybe Jesus is true... What do you think?

edit on 2-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Throughout the time of the Roman Empire , FORGERY was rampant and most philosophers and historian spent there lives restoring there identity. Most failed(like Josephus)

So its very plausible and probable that the authors words in the New Testament were not there's.

I suggest Christians and Atheists read "Forgery" by Bart D. Ehrman

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
Colbe is very afraid. And the here is the thing that hasn't dawned on him yet...he keeps asking for signs and miracles. I remember something back from when I growing up in that faith. The nuns kept telling us that miracles were for those who don't believe. Now I don't necessarily agree with that. I think miracles are for everyone. But that is straight out of Colbe's faith. Signs and miracles are for those who don't believe. Colbe, you don't believe in everything you keep telling us about.

I also ran it through Google and here is from the Bible Colbe:

Then Jesus said to him, Unless you see signs and miracles happen, you [people] never will believe (trust, have faith) at all. John 4: 48

And that was from the real Bible Colbe, not a woman pretending to be Jesus on the Internet that you follow.

Get help Colbe.

I just looked at the thread, wow, LunaK and she is still making it personal...how loving. I don't know what to say...

Why does anyone quote the Gospel at the same time deny Christianity?

A sister is not a "priest." Fallen away Catholics haven't been properly catechized and mainly find the morals and teachings professed by the Church for 2000 years too hard to follow so deny them.

Believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ, He is coming soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Colbe, seriously, you need some help, help you will never find in a church. I was raised up to be a Christian, but the church flatly refused to answer some very simple questions I had, and told me to do something most Christians would find they could never do....read the bible. Well, I read it, and researched it, and that is why you, or anyone else, will never convert me to your cult. Why do I call it a cult? Because it is. Who do you think is going to "save" us, and from what?
You know not a thing about the origins of the words you use, you are living in a very small box filled with demons and satans and devils, and that box keeps getting smaller and smaller. You do not even realize the many different God that are in the bible, and I have shown you the truth about the Dragon God, Yahweh, and who he really is. The Reptilians have a firm hold on your religion, and control it with an iron hand. They are breeding your kind for food, colbe, and for slave labor. I know these Draco, and they are not something to mess with.

Open your eyes, friend, and get some professional help. Save yourself, if that pleases you, but I want no part of your Heaven, thank you very much. I have already prepared my own Afterlife, I call it R&R, after which I will be back here to teach the ignorant. Hopefully, next time, no one will think to create a religion.

autowrench,

This is a discussion forum. Your silly "get some professional help" is such an
obvious dig and slam, prejudice. Be kind, convince others that Wicca is true
and they should join instead.

All your questions about the true faith have been answered a million times.
The Truth passed down from the Apostles. Read the Catechism, the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible or it's English translation, the Douay-Rheims Bible.

www.drbo.org...

Read the lives of the saints. Pray, ask Our Lord if He loves you, ask Him to
help you to believe.

The denial of the faith will go on, up until the Great Warning. God is hoping (free will), you will say yes to His love in this gift of personal enlightenment. The prayer Jesus prayed to God the Father about oneness of belief is going happen.

love,

colbe

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My comments aren't important, instead, listen to Our Lord's mother.

The latest prophetic to Maria of Ireland.

~ ~ ~

Virgin Mary: Hope must never be shunned in favor of fear

Saturday, December 17th, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

My child the world must be told quickly of the love and mercy that my Son Jesus Christ holds for every single person on earth.

He loves everyone including those with lukewarm souls and those who do not know Him.

Never doubt that these same people who may be lacking in spirit are very much loved by Him. They will be given great hope when My Son’s mercy envelopes them. Heaven will rejoice when these people open their eyes to the truth during The Warning. This is when they will accept the love and hope which will be given to them. It will be the greatest gift they will ever receive in this life on earth.

My child people must never condemn those who do not honour My Father. They must never give up hope for those who also reject my Son. These souls are all loved with a deep tenderness by my Son who only wants to save them.

Hope, my child is a gift from God the Father. It must never be shunned in favor of fear or negativity. My Son’s mercy knows no bounds. It will be given to each and every single one of you soon.

Hope and joy must be at the forefront of your thoughts children because my Son is about to bestow such a great gift to his children in order to save the world. He wants all of mankind to be part of this great glorious era of peace which awaits all of you. Pray, pray, pray that all souls on earth welcome this loving gift with open and humble hearts.

It will be through The Warning that God’s Mercy will be finally shown to humanity.

There can will be no doubts after that as to how much all his children are loved and cherished by Him.

Your beloved Mother
Queen of the Heavens

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Fallen away Catholics haven't been properly catechized and mainly find the morals and teachings professed by the Church for 2000 years too hard to follow so deny them.

In other words the Catholic brainwashing wasn't successful. It didn't take. It never will "take" on me Colbe. But boy did it ever get to you.

So this is what the Catholic Church has resorted to now? Sending the flocks out to SPAM the Internet? Boy they've stepped up their game. They didn't used to be so evangelical before. Sounds like they are moving towards Protestantism now. Whats next?? Catholic telemarketers calling at all hours?

You're more Protestant than you are Catholic Colbe. Maybe you should make the switch permanent.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My comments aren't important, instead, listen to Our Lord's mother.

The latest prophetic to Maria of Ireland.

How much is this channeler Maria paying you to SPAM THE INTERNET? You're off topic AGAIN.

Get a life Colbe.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Throughout the time of the Roman Empire , FORGERY was rampant and most philosophers and historian spent there lives restoring there identity. Most failed(like Josephus)

So its very plausible and probable that the authors words in the New Testament were not there's.

I suggest Christians and Atheists read "Forgery" by Bart D. Ehrman

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Is any man sick among you? Let him bring in the priests of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. [15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick man: and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him.

James is the brother of Jesus, born of Mary. At the time this was written, the Catholic church had not even been established and the actual wording is "the elders of the church". Is this a word twisting that the Catholics did in writing the Douay Rheims? There were no Catholic priests when James wrote this, so historically the word changing makes a false statement.

And as far as I am concerned, anyone can pray for anybody at any time. I have prayed using oil and even when I did not have oil, what matters is that you do pray. I know my prayers are heard and answered.
edit on 12/21/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

This might be useful information if the Herod mentioned was the same, but since Herod the Great is the father of Herod Antipas, that is important to understand.

Herod the Great

Herod, the Great (not to be confused with Herod Antipas who came later) is one of the most important characters in Jewish history. He was ambitious, cruel and paranoid to be sure, but, nevertheless, he remains a very significant person in the terms of understanding this period of Roman domination of the Jewish people.

Herod Antipas

Antipas was the son of King Herod the Great of Judea by one of Herod's several wives, Malthace, who was from Samaria.[1] His date of birth is uncertain. Named for his grandfather Antipater, he was educated in Rome, along with his full brother Archelaus and his half-brother Philip, both of whom also bore the surname of Herod. Antipas was not Herod the Great's first choice for heir. That honor originally fell to Aristobulus and Alexander, Herod's sons by the Hasmonean princess Mariamne. However, these heirs fell afoul of Herod's suspicious and ruthless nature and were consequently executed for treason (c. 7 B.C.E.), as was their mother. Herod's oldest son, Antipater, was then convicted of attempting to poison his father (5 B.C.E.), and the new heir-apparent, Herod II, also fell out of favor. The now-elderly Herod fell back on his youngest son, Antipas, revising his will to make him heir. During his fatal illness in 4 B.C.E., Herod had yet another change of heart about the succession. According to the final version of the will, Antipas' elder brother Archelaus was to become king of Judea, Idumea, and Samaria, while Antipas would rule Galilee and Perea. Philip was to receive Gaulanitis (the Golan Heights), Batanaea (southern Syria), Trachonitis, and Auranitis (Hauran).

Why is it so hard for people to understand there were two different men with the title Herod?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Hi Griffo -

The 1st canonical Greek gospel ('according to Matthew' whoever he was) places the 'birth' of (Gk. ho Iesous) = Aram, R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean (obviously !) prior to 4BCE when Herod the 'Great' (!!!!!) was still alive (Herod after all died in 4BCE) in order to perpetuate the atrocities of the extermination of Daviddic 2-year olds, at least according to Matthew ! (albeit in a literary haggadic-midrashic 'legendary' parallel with 'Pharaoh' of the opening chapter of Exodus in the Mosheh pericope).

Yet the 3rd canonical Greek gospel ('according to Luke' whoever he was e.g. see chaper 2:2) places the 'birth' of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean (Gk. ho Iesous) during the alleged 'Judaean census' of Quirinius or Cyrenius, who was NOT Publius Sulpicius, despite some dire hards out there !!) c. 10 CE (i.e. = 10AD) = i.e. at least 14 (probably a lot more !) years later than the version of the timetable reflected in the birth narrative in 'Matthew'.

So the two birth accounts cannot possibly be true in terms of dates - either the good Rebbe 'Iesous' was born during the reign of Herod the Great (died 4BCE) or he was not - and Chrsitians cannot have it both ways.

Also the two Birth narratives in the canonical 'council approved' Greek gospels (one is found in 'Matthew' & the other is found in 'Luke', whoever these writers were !) share very very very very very little in common with each other and moreover contradict each other on a number of key points = except oof course for certain specific hagaddic midrashic (i.e. 'didactic' theological legends built up out of an understanding of a certain set of prophetic OT Messianic verses) 'key words' e.g. Iesous, Maryiam, Yosef, Bethlechem etc

In other words Matthew's 'Magoi' (=Zoroastrian Persian Astrological Priest-Magicians following a 'Mazel' i.e. a constellation or 'star') and Luke's 'shepherds' who hear the singing of 'malachim' (Greek 'Aggeloi'') do NOT refer to the same event.

Also in 'Matthew', the 'magoi' (aka Wise Men from the East) come to a HOUSE; in 'Luke', shepherds come to a rock cave and find an infant in swaddling bands, lying in a cow trough with Angels busily singing away.

Interestingly, perhaps, no less an authority than Bishop of Lyons Iranaeus who c. 170 CE claimed that he heard it from the lips of Polycarp (who as a 14 year old met 'Yohanon the Presbuteros', or 'John the Elde'r when an old man of 95 - allegedly one of the '70 Apostoloi' who were 'sent out' to preach the 'good news of the Coming Kingdom of David' by 'Iesous' himself !!) that R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. ho Iesous) was actually 48 years old when he was executed for armed sedition during the reign of the 'divine' Roman Emperor Tiberius at Passover (Heb. Pesach) in 36 CE -

Which (if true !!!) would make the actual 'historical' birth of R. Yehoshua (Gk. ho Iesous) sometime around 12 BCE when the foundations of the Herodian Temple were beginning to be re-laid with its New Stone Retaining Wall (cf: the Johanine phrase: 'Forty and Six Years (i.e. in 34 CE) has this Temple been in the Construction, and yet you claim you can destroy it and rebuild it in three days?' ...to which the author of the 4th canonical Gospel ('John' whoever he was - possibly even the Elder himself..) or possibly a later editr adds the following CLUE in the margin: 'but he spoke of the Temple of His Body...' i.e. his body was as 'old as the temple itself'...

At any rate, the 2 birth narratives do not relay 'historical' information in any literal factual sense (note: they CONTRADICT each other in terms of actual real-historical dates) , but were only meant to be didactic i.e. hagadic midrashic 'leegendary' teaching-material 'about the Messiah' which was built out of various prophecies from the Hebrew Scriptures e.g. Micah 5:2 which mandates that the Messiah must be born in haBeth Lechem ('the Bakery') of Judaea, and also a gross mis-translation of the Hebrew text of Isaiah 7:14 (Almah means 'young woman' and does NOT mean 'Virgin; which is Heb. 'Bethulah'

(here is the original sense of the alleged Messianic 'prophecy' of ProtoIsaiah 7:14-15:

''And Isaiah said to Ahaz, Behold THAT woman has just become pregnant - and lo, she shall bear a son, and you shall name him Emmanuel, which means 'EL is on our side' (an ancient War chant) ..and by the time the child has eaten (shall eat?) curds and honey and knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste !'

edit on 21-12-2011 by Sigismundus because: some finer points of grammatical nuances called for here in places...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Pray, ask Our Lord

Lets us define the word "Lord." Pay close attention to the bold text words.

Lord
noun
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.

So, you see, a "Lord" is a "person." A "Lord" Lords over his Slaves.

Now, my position is this. I am not a human being, per se, I am first and foremost a Divine Spirit, who happens to reside within a human body at this time. This is not a permanent situation. I have no Lord, and no Master, and I am a Sovereign Spirit, that means equal to any other Spirit, notwithstanding. I bow to no man, no so called deity, and no Spirit posing as a God. It took me a very long time to get here, and here I shall stay. This is why I feel so sorry for those who supplicate themselves to an unknown and untested persona in the hopes of a ticket to a heaven described in a book whose authors are unknown and un-authenticated.
TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
(From the Site)

FROM CHAPTER I (The True Authorship of the New Testament)

"The New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso w/ long "E") family (a), who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it--Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and John the Baptist--are all fictional." "The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story into a specific time and place in history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is, fictional!) characters."

"In the middle of the first century of our present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire and 20% of that portion living east of Rome. (b) Approximately half or more of the Jews lived outside Palestine, of which many were descended from proselytes, male and female." (c)
reuchlina.tripod.com...

Conversion is simply a nice word for brainwashing, friend. By inducing guilt and acute apprehension and by increasing the tension, the sinners break down and submit, too afraid to do anything else. Once a preacher, cult leader, manipulator or authority figure creates the brain phrase to wipe the brain-slate clean, his subjects are open to new programming. New input material, in the form of suggestions, can be substituted for their previous ideas, and will eventually take the place of even basic logic.
Are You a Brainwashed Christian?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

James is the brother of Jesus, born of Mary. At the time this was written, the Catholic church had not even been established and the actual wording is "the elders of the church". Is this a word twisting that the Catholics did in writing the Douay Rheims? There were no Catholic priests when James wrote this, so historically the word changing makes a false statement.

And as far as I am concerned, anyone can pray for anybody at any time. I have prayed using oil and even when I did not have oil, what matters is that you do pray. I know my prayers are heard and answered.

Hi WarmInIndy, I hope you have lovely Christmas,

Your misinterpretation of Scripture comes from the Protestant heresy, anyone
can interpret Scripture. This is why you have thousands of sects, each person
determining the meaning of Scripture, disagreeing with the last so starting their
own Protestant community.

Jesus had no brothers or sisters.

All of the Apostles were priests. Paul too. The "breaking of bread" was an early
term for the Holy Eucharist. Eucharist means thanksgiving. Paul used the
Greek form of the word...Eucharistia in 1 Corinthians 11:24.

And giving thanks broke, and said: Take ye, and eat: this is my body, which shall be delivered for you: this do for the commemoration of me.

The word "priest" remember, like the Old Covenant priesthood but greater now
in the New Covenant, was changed to "elder" in Protestant Bibles because of the Protestant rejection of the Roman Catholic ministerial priesthood. It's so wild
though, Protestants speak of the Old Covenant priesthood and have a devotion
to Old Testament feast days.

It's a fact, there was a first Bible, St. Jerome translated it, it is the Latin Vulgate,
Latin because it was the common language of the time. The Canon was compiled
by the Catholic Church so Jerome could translate the original writings from
Greek and Hebrew.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Look everyone, aren't you consoled by Jesus' words? Nobody talks like
this here on earth. No Wiccan or lady Goddess ever. Have hope, give
Jesus your heart. It's true about Christmas time, it's been revealed, the most souls are taken from Purgatory to Heaven on Christmas day, more than any other day of the year.

love,

colbe

+ + +

message to Maria/Divine Mercy

Sinners who turn to Me find instant favour

Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 @ 08:30 pm

My dearest beloved daughter why do My children feel so abandoned in the world right now?

Why do they despair from grief and loneliness when all they have to do is to call on Me, their Jesus, to give them comfort?

Each of them must turn and ask Me for help. I will answer each and every prayer. Not one request will go unheeded and their prayers will be answered according to My Holy Will.

So many forget that when they turn to me I am constantly standing beside them.

Every soul on earth is precious to me.

If they would only realize that it gives Me great joy when they turn to Me for help.

It gives Me even more joy and happiness when sinners ask Me to forgive them and show sorrow for their sins.

These are the souls who find instant favour. Tell them they must never be afraid to turn to me, for I am ever merciful. The relief they will feel afterwards is a grace I bestow on those with warm sincere hearts.

This is the time of the year when My mercy is poured out over the whole world the most. So turn to Me now for the strength and the graces needed to help you endure your trials in the world.

Your Jesus

Saviour and Redeemer of Mankind

www.drbo.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You sir, have proven yourself to be a religious xenophobe, a hypocrite, and a heretic in this thread so far. I wonder how much deeper a grave you intend to dig for yourself?

Jesus loved people, no matter what thier religion, and he didnt force his word on those who were deaf to it. Learn something next time you read his word, about love, and you may find yourself behaving in a more respectful manner.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

so you spend your life worshiping him because you fear what he is capable of, yet you could be diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, and you would accept it because its his will? screw that for #s and giggles. if he could screw us over at any minute then id rather live my life on my own terms.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well the bible and scriptures is heavily corrupted and the coded to so many layers for seekers on various things.

But, Christ Yeshua is still there, and in all the previous Christs, that were here before him, they wore some retrubition/retaliation and war hats, whereas Christ Yeshua/Jesus, doesnt, he represents Sophia as well, Mother/Father combines, true unconditonal love, equality, freedom and service to others, but there are mysteries and codes in the bible and there is alot of Saturn and meanness/harshness/war too. So, he's someone who I feel is both metaphor and real, ie, they corrupted this and fed it into their Rome Sumar control church and twisted around what he said, which was to seek within, Matthew 13 is about deprogramming, weeding your garden and asking Spirit within to heal your sight and hearing. There are many clues.

Jacobs Ladder in Genesis, and the word Penial. He named the city Penial. Well your pineal is your Christ connection, intercessor. Christ made pure connection, to Family above and his Higher Self, due to his goodness, selflessness, for that stargate pineal is a matchup, Jacobs ladder has many rungs, or realms, from higher to lower frequency. Christ went to the top due to perfect behavior, and totally selfless, non judgmental, non retaliation, goodness, so he brought forth into the world His Greater Light and Family.

And he said, that which I have done you can do and greater.

Here is where I really sit and learn some pure spritual things from. Also, if you clear your heart and mind of all the programming incluidng from your church's, and ask your soul to guide you and stir some truth and memories, windows can open.

Matthew from I survived Beyond and Back

I Survived Beyond and Back S1E01 1/3

I Survived Beyond and Back S1E01 2/3

I Survived Beyond and Back S1E01 3/3
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join