It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mithra was NOT born of a virgin like Jesus, he was born from a ROCK!

It is true that December 25 is a Pagan thing for the solstice, BUT, Jesus could NOT be born in the winter if you read The Bible...

Krishna was NEVER pronounced "Chrishta" and was NOT resurrected! You can read the Hindu scriptures themselves for proof!

As for the story of Horus, he was NOT the only son of God... And his story does NOT mimic's Jesus...

As for the Greek God Attis, the stories about him being resurrected came AFTER Jesus.

Justin Martyr even admitted that the Pagans were COPYING stories of Christianity and they were NOT there before...

They created these stories to create and opposition against Christianity...

By the way, do you know what the word opposition means in Hebrew!? SATAN!

By the way, the lady that created Zeitgeist is a Satanist wanting to get rid of Christianity and create a Utopian world. Doesn't that story sound familiar like the book of revelations?

What do you think of this? Can anyone refute this refutation! You be the Judge!

I have talked crap about the Jesus story because I didn't actually do research and just believed Zeitgeist! Please if you can disprove what I said, otherwise the evidence stands that the Pagans ADDED Christian like storied AFTER Christianity was...

You know how they say that the bible says that the world is flat?

It does NOT! The world "Earth" also simply meant "Land", it was not a reference to the planet but the nations or the lands!

Also, JESUS CHRIST said that no one has went to heaven but him, so what about Elijah?

Elijah ascended up to the sky NOT heaven! The word for heaven was not used there.

Christian Apologetics are making me think that maybe Jesus is true... What do you think?

edit on 2-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

+90 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Links and proof please it's fine just having an opinion but proof please.....
Iam not going to search for any proof against if you can't be bothered to back up your claims.

edit on 2-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I never bought into the whole Jesus is a copy cat theory.
I looked into it, It's all false.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here you go, plenty of sources:

There are no Mithra vs Jesus parallels:

Horus vs Jesus:

ZeitGeist (Religious part) refuted explains this pretty well:

Attis vs Jesus:

The Authenticness of the bible:

link   
reply to post by arpgme

Funny, I thought Jesus was (according to the bible) born on the 25th of December, in a barn, while 3 wise man traveled to his location following a star? This is purely from memory. Its a book I do not read but was unfortunately forced to attend catholic schools

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

2nd paragraph say's he was born from a rock. LOL
Mithra

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Not true. Bible does not say he was born on Decmber 25th, nor does it say that there were 3 wise men, only that three gifts were brought...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by arpgme

Funny, I thought Jesus was (according to the bible) born on the 25th of December, in a barn, while 3 wise man traveled to his location following a star? This is purely from memory. Its a book I do not read but was unfortunately forced to attend catholic schools

The bible doesn't give a date of birth for Jesus.
Not even an approximate one.
Scholars were able to determine the season though. I think.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ah well, its probably best I don't get involved with a discussion about a book of riddles. Sorry for the line noise.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree 100 % with everything you wrote here in this important and amazingly well researched post! Thank you and God Bless you, OP!

+72 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry I don't count you tube videos made by Christians as proof.....
Not bothering with this thread cos at the end of the day I don't believe any of it so....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think you are doing a good job seeking the truth and sorting the data. I remember hearing the names you mentioned I think some of them were also said to of been crucified. From my pov. the LAMB is REAL I think his bday is near or after passover. Interesting OP...

edit on 12/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So, the rock had had sex, then?

Out of a virgin, out of a rock; stil a virgin birth.

link   

reply to post by arpgme

He was born in a cave. They did not have barns as such then. The shepherds used caves back then.

No mention of 3 wisemen, the number is not stated. They were probably Persian Astrologers. Sorry the Catholics poisoned your opportunity to know Christ The Redeemer!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I would also like to point out, for those who don't know... the bible isn't a book, it is a cannon. It is a COLLECTION of books and letters and scribes and scrolls from different sources all admitting to the reality of Jesus all put into one book..

In other words, there is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than some other people that we claim to be true in history...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

reply to post by arpgme

He was born in a cave. They did not have barns as such then. The shepherds used caves back then.

No mention of 3 wisemen, the number is not stated. They were probably Persian Astrologers. Sorry the Catholics poisoned your opportunity to know Christ The Redeemer!

ps. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church have Christmas on our 8th January. I think it was close to December 25 th, but I have a gut feeling (that is all) that the E.O.C is closer.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by arpgme

So, the rock had had sex, then?

Out of a virgin, out of a rock; stil a virgin birth.

That doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
VENUS or the Morning Star was said to of been present when he was born aswell dont know if the Morning Star was present in the other births. Those who set us up with the lies need to be adjusted look at the mess and distraction caused...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I would also like to point out, for those who don't know... the bible isn't a book, it is a cannon. It is a COLLECTION of books and letters and scribes and scrolls from different sources all admitting to the reality of Jesus all put into one book..

In other words, there is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than some other people that we claim to be true in history...

I am admiring all your great posts. You are well switched on about Faith. It is so good to see all this Christian witnessing going on here at ATS. I am so glad an happy to see it. Peace be with you, OP!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry I don't count you tube videos made by Christians as proof.....
Not bothering with this thread cos at the end of the day I don't believe any of it so....

So he lays evidence on the table and you walk away lol.
Typical of A LOT of people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join