It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Russia delivers supersonic cruise missiles to Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If Russia's missles aren't anymore reliable than their space ships, then no one should be too worried.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Dude
That's really not a cool username man

You are saying the majority of people on this website and great people that i've met outside ATS are all demons

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

is that my concern? the killers of serbs and looters and plunderers of russia are all demonic and so are those who supported it and they celebrated killing of serbs too. usa is a powerful devil ,molochic in nature.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

like your unreliable shuttles that keep blowing up? or the Rd-180 engine which NASA is grateful we provided for your Atlas rocket

why nasa beg us for sending astronauts on soyuz every year.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Eurisko2012

how so ? You can dream but do not have the technical means. Only way is to outrange it or torsional or hpm weaponry.

Well, i'm not going to tell you.

I'll spell it out after the war.

Like i said, it won't take long.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

what ? going to send rambo?
or send in the cowboys?

or you are going to be rambo?

edit on 2-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Just be patient.

I'll explain after the very short war.

I'm sure the Israelis have already figured it out.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Chances are great that turks will be speaking russian anyways.

as for serbs having narrow vision.Check Tesla. Russians? I won't be surprised if Homo Sovieticus was achieved or some alien DNA was integrated in them .Kozyrev was even better than Tesla.

biggest investors in serbia is russia.

Russian army is about % 30 muslim already .

I said " you " are one of those narrow visioned Serbs .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This time they haven't because syrian chemical weapons will extinguish Israel if israel decides to pull a monkey of it azz( i mean stupidity).In the last war,syria had no WMD,Israel had.But now it will a MAD b/w Israhell and Syria.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Which Russia conquered from you.

anyways like the muslims in russia you will be speaking russian too in a matter of time..
but if russian populous becomes muslim majority then all arab world will speak russian too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This time they haven't because syrian chemical weapons will extinguish Israel if israel decides to pull a monkey of it azz( i mean stupidity).In the last war,syria had no WMD,Israel had.But now it will a MAD b/w Israhell and Syria.

Have you been watching the news???

The Syria army is refusing to shoot at unarmed Syrian citizens. They are defecting.

Morale is terrible. I see Syria imploding before i get a chance to destroy the Yakhonts.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Only 'Free Syria' ala muslim brotherhood says so.and yes the western propaganda apparatus .

But Syria is targetted for dismemberment by the Western covert forces and its muslim brotherhood puppet.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

anyways like the muslims in russia you will be speaking russian too in a matter of time..
but if russian populous becomes muslim majority then all arab world will speak russian too.

Why stop with just the Arab world? Wouldn't you like to make the entire planet speak Russian? Why do you want to oppress the rest of the earth's citizens by not forcing them to speak Russian, too! I and the rest of us demand our equal right to be subjected to your madness. We are just as entitled as the arabs!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Only 'Free Syria' ala muslim brotherhood says so.and yes the western propaganda apparatus .

But Syria is targetted for dismemberment by the Western covert forces and its muslim brotherhood puppet.

Syria is imploding. It won't be long now.

It's actually a very small country.

It's amazing the nuts in charge have lasted this long. It should all be said, done and in the
history books by February 2012.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Except, the US has no proxy to sell to. The Russians will make bank, but the US will be spending their own money to fight (well US businesses will make money ripping off the US people buy getting contracts to take our tax money in exchange for weapons).

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Which Russia conquered from you.

Your Slavic dreams have no future I am afraid .

Best you lot are looking at is being at home in Rome .

Become a Catholic , you should .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Well your government is the war machine of the world, and the American people don't seem to give a S*** about it. your country is the main problem in this world. sort it out America!
Love New Zealand

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Surely cluster bombs would be better than cruise missiles for use against crowds of unarmed civilians.

That's why NATO uses them

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by alfa1
Russia delivered cruise missiles to Syria
www.abovetopsecret.com...

*BREAKING* Russia Arms Syria With "Ship Killers": Missiles Threaten U.S. Navy Carrier
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What he said.

Terms and conditions allow a story to be posted in BAN and another forum. You failed to realize that the other threads are in WW3.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I guess you're right, sorry. I just have a special affinity for this story, because I'm the one who broke it on ATS, and in the West in general, last week (click my banner below.)

Oddly, even though I was the author and posted it first to my The Truth Is Viral blog, ATS said I could not link a blog - even though it is the official The Truth Is Viral blog - when posting in BAN. That's why my thread had to appear in WWIII. I'm as subject to the T&Cs as everyone else; sometimes they work out in my favor, sometimes not. C'est la vie.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I did a search for it before I posted and all I found were threads on the S-300. To be honest I don't like posting duplicate threads even if one is BAN and the other a different forum. I wouldn't have posted this one if I had known.

This one was an accident, sorry about that. I think mine was the third on this subject so maybe it should have been shut after all.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join