It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i miss my brother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtfull reply. i know hunter had his demons yet i know he is living in light. I know its selfish to want him here , but i think its ok to miss him. Once again thank you for your thoughts and wisdom !!! btw the silo show was almost as horrable as the sound mixer !!!! you sound check out angle not a human being...... it was his master peice befor everything stared to go south...id post that but even though ive been here for years i dont know how maybe someone could post it for me .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just want to convey my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Wishing you strength and courage to cope. I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one. HUGS!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

I am really sorry for your loss.

And yes 28 is to young to check out.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss. I too know what it is you are going through. My brother and I played guitars together in a rock band and when I was 29 and my brother was 24 when he was suddenly killed in a motorcycle accident. Awful, simply awful. Nothing I can say but so much unfinished business and unspoken words.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No two ways about it. You've lossed someone you will miss for the rest of your life. I often describe life it self as a death sentence. While it will often seem as if the whole world should know your loss and feel your pain. The fact that the rest of the world goes on with out the slightest care will seem callus beyond belief. Sometimes you might feel that the whole world should stop and mourn his passing. Then you will hate it, for not doing so. That's how it was for me.

Sorry about your brother stud. I know what you're going thru even tho we all experience things differently.
You don't have to answer this but have you lamented ? It's very important at some point you just lose it.
If you don't it will mess with you until you do.
edit on 3-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately we all don't get a full deal dealt to us in life.....

People tend to overcomplicate things but we when we are born are given a certain amount of energy or life span which is akin to voltage in a battery.

This has to do with our previous incarnation/life and what we did with it. IF we for example were killed prematurely in our previous life then we incarnate here to live out the remainder of it and why we have people as your Brother who tend to die early.

Or if we committed suicide for example that same applies...but you have to live out what has been pre destined for you.

And even repeat it if necessary.

And in conclusion we do not DIE in spirit so your Brother is still with you. It's you that should accept him whether in physical or spiritual form for he is looking out for you and cares for your exactly as he would if in this dimension.

Say an occasional prayer for your Brother telling how much you Love Him and miss him and he will appreciate it.

For in the spiritual Realm it really is the Thought that Counts !!

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join