It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can your TV be used as a Camera to Watch you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

a clearer answer you may be looking for, is in fact multiple answers

1. The government will hate you if you chose to do things they don't agree with.
2. Rich organizations not directly legally alligned with the government will SUPER do certain things if they don't agree with you.
3. Some Television scenarios are part of the twilight zone, its just true.
4. Some of it is just your imagination.
5. No, i am not spying on you directly unless your one of them hollywood actors, in the movie type shows.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Strype

Yes it is true . I worked for a large tv manufacturing company. The new HDTV do have hidden cameras not in the bezel or a pop up camera you see in some smart TVs. The hidden devices is actually behind and incorporated in the LCD screen . As long as you are connected to a network for example cable , satilite or even wifi. Any one can watch you in in your privacy . next door neighbor, gov. poluice or someeone on the other side of the world This new technology has been around for a few of years already.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tvexpert

Yes it is true . I worked for a large tv manufacturing company. The new HDTV do have hidden cameras not in the bezel or a pop up camera you see in some smart TVs. The hidden devices is actually behind and incorporated in the LCD screen . As long as you are connected to a network for example cable , satilite or even wifi. Any one can watch you in in your privacy . next door neighbor, gov. poluice or someeone on the other side of the world This new technology has been around for a few of years already.

Have you got any actual proof of this please?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tvexpert

And no one else has said anything about it? Do they have everyone on the design team in their pocket? What about the people on the assembly line? Surely someone in China would have smuggled out something?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tvexpert

You're lying. I've taken apart several LCD smart TVs produced in the last few years. Not a single one has had anything out of the ordinary in them. Go troll somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have an idea, put a piece of electrical tape over the camera, problem solved.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I pity the poor government employee who is assigned to watching me as I go through my day. I can barely get through it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join