It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW DOCUMENTARY:Shadow Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Based on the book Shadow Government by Grant R. Jeffrey, the film addresses surveillance techniques being used by the government to spy and data mine on Americans.

Looks like this just came out a few days ago. Everyone should watch this. I hope it goes viral.
They need to give it another name. There are already hundreds of videos with the same name
on you tube. I'd hate to see this one get lost.

Everything we do is being monitored. EVERYTHING. A lot of us already know that in theory
but this movie really brings it home.

Grant R Jeffrey is a Christian and towards the end he does go into Biblical prophecy and the
like. I'm not a Christian but I won't be throwing the baby out with the bath water on this one.
This effects everyone, regardless of your personal beliefs.

Shadow Government
I don't know how to embed so if anyone wants to embed it for me I'd greatly appreciate it-thx

edit on 2-12-2011 by orbitbaby because: forgot to post the link

edit on 2-12-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Me neither lol
edit on 2-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby

Based on the book Shadow Government by Grant R. Jeffrey, the film addresses surveillance techniques being used by the government to spy and data mine on Americans.

Looks like this just came out a few days ago. Everyone should watch this. I hope it goes viral.
They need to give it another name. There are already hundreds of videos with the same name
on you tube. I'd hate to see this one get lost.

Everything we do is being monitored. EVERYTHING. A lot of us already know that in theory
but this movie really brings it home.

Grant R Jeffrey is a Christian and towards the end he does go into Biblical prophecy and the
like. I'm not a Christian but I won't be throwing the baby out with the bath water on this one.
This effects everyone, regardless of your personal beliefs.

Shadow Government
I don't know how to embed so if anyone wants to embed it for me I'd greatly appreciate it-thx

edit on 2-12-2011 by orbitbaby because: forgot to post the link

edit on 2-12-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)
[/qoute]

This seems broken too?
edit on 2-12-2011 by mackey1224uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I have watched the first 15 minutes, and it is actually coming across as a great documentary, the title does it no justice. Decent watch so far.
edit on 2-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I started to watch it and found it too depressing. I have bee reading quite a bit about how western companies have been selling tracking technology to these corrupt regimes in the Middle East to monitor activists movements and communications, and know damn well if we created the technology, it will be being used on us.

I don't know how you go about stopping or reversing this type of encroachment into our lives.

new topics

top topics

join