It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a 404 for souls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
YOUR 404 MY FRIEND....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for that!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Anytime diamondsmith

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This is solely my opinion, not fact:

In quantum physics you have the "Unified field theory" (which is generally not accept and remains open to research) but it states that: if you take every life form and even the Universe itself (this is a fact) and take it back to it's very original molecule they are both the same, or... come from the same place. It is essentially stating that "all is one, and one is all."

Everything is connected.
Everything is everything.
Everything is.

That being said, if we are all one, I would submit that there is no such thing as "individual souls" (even if we have individuality, we could simply be a splice of the Universe or "God" and an aspect or manifestation of the original soul) and in fact, we are all just one collective soul.

One soul. That is all I believe there is.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Hmm with that I can see how you think and am not taking away from your view. It makes sense somewhat what you said because I view this all as energy even the universal containment device. So If we are all from 1 CREATOR that has given us ALL* energy or essence CREATOR*** essence then you are right in many ways. Thing is some energies are just not fitting into the whole scheme of things and like to minipulate other CREATOR energies OR CAUSE GLITCHES (WHICH MAY CAUSE PROGRAM ISSUES) and I feel this is where the seperation or PURGE occures, which makes a place for the 404 as the OP calles it in this thread. The LAKE or final redistribution location just serves as a delete or Antivirus to the PROGRAM. good point

edit on 12/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I meant to reply my previous message to the OP, sorry if you thought I was calling you out on anything. I, however, agree with your above statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
immediately after we die I believe there is only 1 place....

call it what you will... limbo, etc.

everyone is in this place, hell would be if you are in mental anguish
heaven is if you are in a peaceful state of mind

I can't see cold blooded murders having much peace, I don't think physical illnesses follow us with our spirits, in which case, someone who was mentally ill would be able to see clearly for once...

perhaps a cleansing place... waiting place....

can they all see each other? don't know, after the resurrection is a different story

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by sarra1833
I think everyone's hell or heaven is whatever they imagine it, maybe.
I just know we're made of energy (at least our souls are) and energy can't be created or destroyed so rest assured, we do keep going on. Maybe a future life, maybe as part of a star, who knows. But energy is all around us all the time.
How do you think your 404 looks like?

Who cares? Where the hell is the Soul 420 is the real question.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join