It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gold Ash Powder', The Alchemical Wonder Drug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
...Or is it? When hearing of exotic and all too promising treatments such as this, it's hard not to get skeptical. There's no shortage of the modern snake oil salesman, and as far as I know, it's a far more lucrative business now, than it was in the old west.

Here's a small introduction to an article about Gold Ash Powder.

U Shein Sayargyi has been using the centuries old tradition of alchemy to produce gold ash powder, a remedy that he claims "is able to improve significantly or even heal serious diseases (like hepatitis, cancer, and AIDS)." He`s thoroughly tested his remedy over several years through his own practice and through sales of the product to other health practitioners and individuals.

Gold ash powder - Myanmarese shaman and healer offers his secret concoction to the world

It seems the concoction consists of a good mix of different metals, including gold, silver, mercury, copper and zinc. These metals, apparently, has a long history of use in Indias ancient healing system, the Ayurveda. Doesn't sound very healthy at first, but U Shein rationalizes and explains how it works a bit further down.

According to U Shein's own website, there are five steps in creating gold ash powder, in the first step, the metals...

..are going to be melted several times. During each melting course the slag will be removed. This procedure lasts at least one month and each metal will be melted up to 108 times before it is considered absolutely pure in an alchemistic sense.

(...)

Then the metals are melted and mixed up altogether and then filled in a glazed clay pot, together with crushed apples, pineapples, peeled oranges, grapes and honey. This mixture will be alternately (for twenty years!) dug in for one year and kept over the earth for one year. Once a year the pot will be opened, and other fruits and honey will be refilled.
Source: Gold Ash Powder Website

Convinced yet? Me neither. But fear not, he provides a "detailed and complex analysis" of GAP. This analysis is said to have been conducted by CME SWISS AG Medical Systems, which is another shady third-party affiliate.

You can view the results of the test here, try to make sense of it if you can.

Furthermore, regarding the 'Complex Medical Expert' machine, it can diagnose every single thing that's wrong with you, apparently by attaching a clip to your index finger. It can even detect depression! How about that..

I dug up a little youtube video featuring the CME, be prepared for some astonishing visual effects and some amazing technical jargon that sounds like mumbo jumbo.

After reviewing Gold Assh Powder, and the analysis provided by the CME, I have to say I want to try it. It sounds so amazing, and if it sounds too good to be true, it must be true. But I wonder why big pharma haven't shut him down yet... How about you, got any pros and cons?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i just ordered 5 g from america, layton near salt lake city.
monatomic ormus.
it works, to open your mind.
the health effects, im not so sure or hopeful.

too much miracle hope there.

but for mind... great.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Interesting topic, have a star!

Yes it does sound like monatomic gold or ormus. I am no authority on this subject, but from what I have picked up, it is in the same room as the philosophers' stone, which according to some, can do the things mentioned in your post plus much much more!

Here's a link for you, as a starter; as there is many a varied opinion on this one!

ormus

I have some pdf files on this, but it is worth your own research, as the more you find, the better you are able to absorb and assimilate.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Timely because: forgot the link ... duh!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So if it's for the 'mind' does that mean this is similar to a halucinogen and its effects on the mind? The health benefits from ingesting psilocybin mushrooms for instance are not direct, but a result of a more positive outlook on life which is reflected with a healthy body. Does this concoction do something similar to making one halucinate and uncover and destroy barriers of their lives? Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I don't think it is a psychoactive thing.

Definitely nothing to defy T&C's, so probably best left at that.

I think it is more of an elixir of life sort of thing, worth the research !

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
By the way, I forgot to mention something:

Gold Ash Powder is a special remedy developed and produced by U Shein.The composition and exact process of the production was given to him from his Devas of the spiritual world.
Source

Doesn't neccessarily sound very scientific, and I doubt it would be wise to ingest a concoction of metals, fruits and herbs because a Deva gave a guy a recipe.

reply to post by Lagrimas

I hope you know what you're doing. Be very careful with that.

reply to post by Timely

I guess any practition of alchemy will invariably be connected to the philosophers stone. Thanks for the tip, this looks to be like a dull friday night, so it'll be nice to have something interesting to read.

reply to post by chadderson

I can't see that it has got any hallucinogenic properties. The feeling of well being and 'positive outlook' can probably be ascribed to other things, e.g. the belief that the promises of the substance is true, or some kind of placebo effect.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Here is the one in particular that seems to have been put into layman's terms and seems feasible ...

Book of Aquarius

It is a large read, but you will find it fascinating ...

edit on 2-12-2011 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by Timely because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mercury is not something anyone should be putting in their body unless they want to get very ill.

I didn't read everything but when someone claims to have cured AIDS, even having 1 verifiable credible person come forward fully documented would cause the press to jump on this, the fact that this is lacking is proof of a scam.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I didn't read everything but when someone claims to have cured AIDS, even having 1 verifiable credible person come forward fully documented would cause the press to jump on this, the fact that this is lacking is proof of a scam.

Wow, I haven't heard that one in the longest time! I had almost forgotten about it. The old never heard about it in the MSM so therefore not true. By that logic, Ron Paul would be a fictional character.

Not saying I believe in this magic concoction, just that seeing that argument used is like running into an old friend.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am not sure about the healing properties of gold, but perhaps I am alive today because of platinum. I was treated with Cisplatin, when I had a cancer. This modern chemotherapy agent contains platinum.

Cisplatin

From the above Royal Society of Chemistry link:

"Cisplatin is a tiny little drug molecule that contains a platinum ion in the middle of a flat square with two chloride ions and two ammonia molecules making up the corners."

edit on 2-12-2011 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by tamusan because: to fix the link

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Mercury is not something anyone should be putting in their body unless they want to get very ill.

Mercury, no, absolutely not. U Shein claims it is safe by rationalizing, claiming it's 'purified' after over a hundreds of times being melted. I have some serious concerns about that. This is a common trait by 'snake oil salesmen', they don't have any official degrees by serious institutions that gives them any authority or documented knowledge on any matter, but they have deities, angels or gods giving them answers.

And by the way, this is a very good point.

reply to post by tamusan

Although I know that gold is a prime conductor of electricity, I don't know if it has got any health effects at all. I know that it was seen as good for health in medieval times because something so rare and beautiful as gold could not be anything but healty. Today though, I don't think it has much use as a benificial medical substance.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Apparently, "modern medicine" does use gold for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.

Metal ions and their complexes in medication
By Astrid Sigel

new topics

top topics

join