It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you like HipHop....Check my bro out!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Rain LT Running for my freedom

This is my m8's first Video.
He's done some classic tracks!!
If you want to check out the Album, Find Rain LT page on FB

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! im a big hip hop fan, and i see hip hop dying by day- its nothing like it used to be.

You're friend is a good artist, i left a nice comment on the video and liked it, hes spreading a good message!

check out my friend also, hes a rap artist and recently joined a group, they call their selves Rapoustic.

anyway hope you enjoy, just like you're friend they are sending out good messages.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I AM POSTING THIS TO MY FACEBOOK.

if he gets popular on facebook, called it...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashishin_no1

The cats are pretty good! Catchy tune... but really similar to what most other R&B formula based acts are doing. It's safe to run with the pack, but braver to start your own sound. These guys seem talented enough to do that. That's my honest opinion.

IRM

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

In the Uk, most artist are hooked on Grime, which is just violence. Artist like Giggs are the top urban artist's at the moment, and all he does is promote violence.

The guy who made this tune which has been posted, is in a very small minority of artist pushing the truth, reall things and awareness of our current system, of whom has a monopoly on us etc.

These are rare artist, the best kind.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Cheers guys, Nice comments :-). I'll let him know.

He's done a wicked tune called Surveillance. Keep an eye out for it. Ill get him to upload it soon.
He's also done some cool Conspiracy related tunes which I thought would go down well with ATS.

Cheers for the post on YT noob! I told him i'd post it here so he'll like that LOL.
I like your m8's vid. They got some good stuff going on there!! Like it!

Thanks for the FB post Gwampo!! I hope others will do the same :-)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Subbed him, he's on that truth and true lyricism. Give him a shout, props man.

new topics

top topics

join