It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning of life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

replies cant have a nature when they are really replies to totally out of what else is saying

what prove that is ur archaic expressions, how do u preconise the absence of mean as right way and whish me at the same time to find out some means, u show ur ways being of lies wether willing or not, and which is the definition of archaism

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

so good luck to u in getting some means where i guess u will b force to stop using others to mean ur positive life as realizing a subjective superior sense, u wont have another choice but in means pursuit from needing it badly while everyone will be releaved from u

im never related to any concept of need or will, keep that all to u alone dont ever think that u can force ur freedom nature on everyone else, freedom by definition is what any sense is only it and exclusive itself source to its own lonely end

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by rcanem

so good luck to u in getting some means where i guess u will b force to stop using others to mean ur positive life as realizing a subjective superior sense, u wont have another choice but in means pursuit from needing it badly while everyone will be releaved from u

im never related to any concept of need or will, keep that all to u alone dont ever think that u can force ur freedom nature on everyone else, freedom by definition is what any sense is only it and exclusive itself source to its own lonely end

And that's one to grow on.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

I'm confused. Can you translate that garbaly goop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join