It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by douglas2k4

Wow...god's chosen people don't want Ron Paul...what a shame. who cares.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Jesus was not a Zionist

Jesus came to the world to make it clear that the Jews had lost their way.

The most important fact is that the people who call themselves Jews today have no connection at all to the people Jesus spoke to.

Communism and Zionism are both from the mind of the same Rabbi - Moses Hess.

Communism and Zionism are the same thing. It is just that the Zionism branch just had better public relations.

They could have called the Soviet Union Israel or Zion. Would you still be a Zionist in that case?

Christian Zionist makes as much sense as virgin crack whore.

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by BRAVO949

I'm a Christian. And I'm a Zionist. Unlike Jews, those things are not mixed. Christians don't have any scriptural proof for a Jewish State. In fact, if anything, it seems to suggest that Christians turn the world into a religious state.

Not everyone in the world is what you think.

Get out of the house some more.
edit on 8-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Jesus was a Jew. And therefore that makes him a Zionist, because the Jewish word says the land is theirs.

But you ignored what I said. I do not say I'm a Zionist because of Faith. I say it because it exists now, and so just keep it.

I still invite anybody who thinks they can to use Jewish scripture to prove that you can be a Jew without being a zionist.

Also Christianity is communism, fyi. Jesus was in all sense, a political communist.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Keep writing.

You are just proving my point.

Jesus was not a "Jew" because the word "Jew" is only a few hundred years old.

The most important fact is that the people who call themselves Jews today are not related to Jesus nor are they related to anyone who even heard of Jesus when Jesus lived.

Christianity is the exact antithesis of Zionism.

Zionism is based on hate and exclusion.

Christianity is based on love and inclusion.

Take your gospel, walk around Tel Aviv and give Jews the news that Jesus came to save you and if you do not have the crap beaten out of by the cops come to arrest you the ambulence will come and put you in the hospital.

I am very glad you support Ron Paul but I hope you can open your eyes and see why he does not support the evil they represent.

Originally posted by Gorman91

Jesus was a Jew. And therefore that makes him a Zionist, because the Jewish word says the land is theirs.

But you ignored what I said. I do not say I'm a Zionist because of Faith. I say it because it exists now, and so just keep it.

I still invite anybody who thinks they can to use Jewish scripture to prove that you can be a Jew without being a zionist.

Also Christianity is communism, fyi. Jesus was in all sense, a political communist.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And why would having a state, owned by no one, enforced by a global security conglomerate, not be inclusive?

The only way to have peace is by having a 3rd party, neither Jewish nor Palestinian, and shooting whoever wants to make it a war zone. That's what the British did, that's what the Ottomans did, that's what the Byzantine did, that's what the Romans did, that's what the Greeks did, and everyone before.

Take your gospel, walk around Tel Aviv and give Jews the news that Jesus came to save you and if you do not have the crap beaten out of by the cops come to arrest you the ambulence will come and put you in the hospital.

You act as if I would be surprised if this happened.

I am very glad you support Ron Paul but I hope you can open your eyes and see why he does not support the evil they represent.

Use better Grammar.

Jews cannot be Jews without being Zionists.

Jesus was a Jew. He simply knew the word better than the Jews, being God and all.

Jesus would have the Jews welcome their invaders, and teach them about God. Not oppose them. But God forbid they do as God called them to.

Point here is this. You are grouping people together. This is wrong.

There are a few rich people who don't like Ron Paul. That is all. Some happen to be Jewish.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rather than everyone getting into a religious war, I think we should concentrate on the unfairness of this exclusion, and how it influences the vote. It brings up the entire issue of how organizations, and the MSM decide who can participate in a debate or forum, or who can be interviewed.
It is rather disconcerting to see that a great number of Americans who intent to vote still have not heard of Ron Paul, what he stands for, or what the other candidates stand for.
I believe that the internet is the best way to learn about the candidates, the issues, and the impact of their stances on the country, and how such views will affect each one of you.
Every one of the debates are moderated, and those moderators slant what questions are asked, how they are posed, and how they react to the answers.
Although I'm not a big FoxNews fan, or any of the cable or MSM networks, I have to say that the forum that Huckabee conducted the other night, was about the fairest one I've seen. Rather than peppering the candidates with slanted questions, each candidate was given EXACTLY the same amount of time, to explain their views and stances. It would be nice to see more like that, rather than the "gotcha" questions, which in the long run, are nothing more than ways to make a candidate look bad.
People have to understand that NO candidate is capable, day 1, of assuming the job of President of the US, and handling every issue as an expert. It is, without a doubt, the toughest job in the world.
Given that, I believe good character, common sense, and the ability to LISTEN to the people, are the major skills a candidate should have.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Jesus was not a "Jew" because the word "Jew" is only a few hundred years old.

Jesus was not Jesus because the word Jesus is different from Yeshua....The "j" sound isn't present in the word Yeshu, which starts with a Yod, so therefore he didn't exist!!

Want another example of your insane logic?

Jerusalem isn't Jerusalem because the actual Hebrew word is Yerushalayim - which sounds nothing like Jerusalem!

Now, for some bizarre, probably, metaphysical reason, the letter yod is rendered into the English language as a hard "J" sound.

Yerushalayim = Jerusalem
Yeshua = Jesus
Yehoshua =Joshua
Yehoshafat = Jehoshaphat
Yehu = Jehu
Yehudi = Jew.

I don't know why they do it
but it's what they do.

In Arabic lands, Jews are called Yehud. The Quran, written in the late 7th century CE, makes references to the "Yehud" in many different place, since after all, they got their core tradition from the Jews.

And as for the painfully idiotic theory that todays Jews aren't the Jews from the roman era... Who are they?? Converts? Impossible. Impossible in the face of Christian and Islamic mass proselytism. The only way a Jew could be a Jew in that era was if he obstinately refused conversion, accepted Dhimmi status, and lived as a second class citizen, in either Christian or Muslim lands. WHAT an amazing religion to convert to!
What a #ing imbecilic theory!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So, the Yewish yerks and yackasses kept Ron Paul from the debate,
in other wards?

And you are trying to yam Zionism down our throats?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join