It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look, I'm for our country getting it's own problems in order. I don't believe in meddling in another country's problems....that being stated....I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LEFT HIM OUT OF THE DEBATES.

That's all i'm trying to get across.....and I'm sure (if it existed) the Republican Iranian Islamist Coalition wouldn't want most of the Republican candidates at their debate either.

edit on 2-12-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Big surprise, coming from a Jewish organization.

It's only discrimination where they're on the receiving end.

They like to sling around things like "anti-semite", well I think this would qualify them as "anti-American".

And yet how much legislation has been passed to stop our citizens from behaving as anti-American, compared to the mountain of lawyers ready to destroy you for being a so-called "anti-semite"?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Except that the reasons you understand they left him out are misunderstandings. They obviously don't even know what he stands for. His foreign policy is much better for Israel than the current one. He supports Israel.

Now, I do agree with the earlier poster. Ron Paul wants to end the Fed, and end a lot of foreign aid. Maybe they don't like his fiscal policies, but nobody would admit that. Instead, they will blame it on his foreign policy, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Israeli citizens should boycott this outfit, because it obviously does not speak for the people, it only speaks for the bankers associated with the Fed. Ron Paul's only "extreme" policies have to do with returning to a gold standard and eliminating the control of the Fed.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You do know that the Jewish vote generally favors Democrats, right? It has for a long, long time. A majority went for Obama.

Do you believe all Jews are Zionists?

To be honest, they are correct here. Paul is way outside of the Republican box. He belongs to the Party because as a third party person or a Libertarian it would be harder for him to get elected. He is most certainly a Republican in name only, he is nowhere near the Party Platform in his beliefs.

I do however agree it's wrong to exclude Paul. I can easily agree with that. I found your other statement quite odd. Jewish people who live in the US seem to me for the most part not to be Zionists. This is clearly a Far Right group who would of course not care for Paul and what exactly does that have to do with Zionists? The Republican Party in general is not very aligned with Paul. That is just the way it is.

A truly good question would be, why does Paul run as a Republican in the first place? Why is it he does not run as a Libertarian? That would be far more honest? (rhetorical as why is obvious)

I don't know if Ron Paul is truly anti-Semitic, but I do see anti-Semitic posts by his supporters often. Too often. The way they dance around the topic brings to mind the way the KKK members used to dance around topics back in the sixties and seventies when it was almost a given if you were a Democrat from the South, you were also in the KKK.

I've been fascinated with the fact that the old KKK Democrats now seem to have been replaced with the Antisemitic Democrats and many are supporting a Libertarian who makes what sounds like Antisemitic statements and is running as a Republican. You could not invent a stranger set of circumstances in fiction.

But then the Jewish population confuses me also. Even though they know that Antisemitism exists mostly in the Democratic community they strongly tend to vote Democrat. Isn't it a strange world we live in?

One thing I do know is the true nature of those who hate all members of any group. They are the cause of most of the worlds woes and all of the wars.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

jheated5, simmer down....my point was to address the question asked in this thread, which was why is he being excluded. I thought I simply offered some reasons why ...basicly his track record on Israel...let them run their own country and we should stop giving them money!! Ron Paul is the only candidate I'd vote for...he's scary to so many ....just remember truth is treason in the empire of lies !

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

To answer your question, George W Bush won the 2000 general election on a humble foreign policy & no nation building (sounds familiar?). So why can Bush run on that platform in the republican party but Ron Paul cannot? Why do you insist he should be running in the libertarian party when it automatically sets him up for exponentially less exposure and a 100% chance at losing from the get go?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
wow reason 335 milion 249 to vote for RP!!!

seriously not trying to be racist but is this a banking thang??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I never said that Paul could not? I asked why he does not run in the Party closest to his beliefs? You also noted the rhetorical remark as well I'm sure as it's obvious that running Republican is the best way for him to win.

Why is it Paul supporters are always so defensive and reactionary? Groupies vote on emotion and not common sense it seems to me.

Paul only dropped off my own short list yesterday. When a candidate resorts to character assassination Ads, I'm outa there. I watched him earlier do a dance around why he ran it. He more or less said he was opposed to that kind of campaigning, while at the same time making excuses for doing so. You know, typical politician two step. Paul is not a Messiah. He's just another politician.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I should have also said that what in the hell does George Bush have to do with Paul and this election? I thought this thread was about Ron Paul and the Jewish vote?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You asked a question and I answered with an example. Why did you get offended by that?

His campaign is running on the republican party because (like I said in my earlier post) it gets more exposure and actually a shot at the nomination.

Like I said, I gave an example why his beliefs of humble foreign policy and conservatism align with traditional republican values, so why can't he run in that party?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A CNN poll the other day, excluded Ron Paul.

That they don't like him makes me like him all the more.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Misoir

But then the Jewish population confuses me also. Even though they know that Antisemitism exists mostly in the Democratic community they strongly tend to vote Democrat. Isn't it a strange world we live in?

What's to be confused about? It's not a "conspiracy plot" at all. Jewish Americans do it to perpetuate Antisemitism because Antisemitism protects them from scrutiny.

Americans have been fooled into supporting Israel, and with the shield of Antisemitism to protect them from international scrutiny, they have pretty much done whatever they want in Palestine.

Who wouldn't want to lose such a valuable tool?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One fantastically truthful idea can crush fascism, so fascist will never let the truth be spoken at one of their meetings.

Ron Paul could ruin their whole plan with one sentence, so he won't be there, and thank the wind for freedom of speech which allows these narcissistic egos to ramble and let us all know how really foolish they are like that nasty piece of work Coulter, or the fools that start some of the threads up here just to waste our time talking about extreme rightwing ideology.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul has stated that "Israel Can look after itself" That, is a matter of fact to date. Why this grouping should find that somehow offensive is beyond me, RP is actually giving credit. More to the point, WTF is a Republican Jewish coalition anyway? are these a bunch of Jewish Republicans who would not normally associate with each other? How many factions of republicanism are needed anyway? It sounds like a group of elitists with a misnomic name. Frankly, I would steer clear of this bunch even if invited, I hate cliques.

Question, "Are you a Republican" answer, "No! I am a Jewish coalition Republican" that's absolute bull. Either you're all in it together or you are not.
edit on 2-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Its always kinds depressing when a group of people act in a sterotypical way.

Depending on how the media and Ron Paul handle this though, it may help him.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not at all saying Paul is an Antisemitic or that his position suggests it. What fascinates me is why are so many of his supporters such in your face bigots?

You combine that with the racist letters he signed early in his career to pander to the racist community in society at that time; what I see is a panderer. I know he denies reading the letters he signed, but that is hard to swallow.

I think the purpose of this thread in the first place was not that he was excluded, but a statement about Jews. It's pretty transparent that is the case here. Just as transparent as those who say I only hate the Zionists who obviously believe all Jews are Zionists. They know their hate is wrong hence the word games to hide what they know is true.
edit on 12/2/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

You combine that with the racist letters he signed early in his career to pander to the racist community in society at that time;

Are you saying that is a fact? or is that your assumption?

If I am being too in-your-face, let me know so I can tone it down.
edit on 2-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Actions like this just proves who is the real power behind the president.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They know there hate is wrong hence the word games to hide what they know is true.

The only one playing with words seems to be you IMO..
You are twisting everything and trying to put everyone that suppotrs RP into a set mould..

It doesn't work that way and you know it, but carry on the trolling anyways.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi Blaine, I am not anti-Jewish, I am not anti-anybody in particular, but the reason I posted here is that first off, the OP is a true statement of what is happening. Second, the OP title does not include Zionism, and any poster, including the OP should not seek to draw people down that cul-de-sac. What RJC is supposed to represent I have no idea as an outsider, but at least I will endeavour to find out, I think we all should.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join