It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"May as well be Obama"

But didn't those Saturn worshiping zealots vote him into office a couple years ago as well?

Sounds like their excuse just flew out the window.

All citizens are left is fascism, once again.

Edit: The fact that these Zion extremist elites are capable of choosing who can and who can't participate in a Presidential Debate says A LOT about what is happening to the U.S.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So what! Why even act surprised and/or outraged when you knew there was no way in hell they would ever support him?

Even if they did...he STILL would never be President because he is far too extreme on far too many issues.

edit on 2-12-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I read this yesterday on The DP but wanted to think it through and see other comments and what people were thinking before I reacted.

I would do nothing! I don't even think this debate it televised for one. The big possibility here is they're hoping all the RP supporters do something wacky so they can label RP a racist and Jew hater and have it picked up by MSM.

Yes my friends, they will use YOU to hurt Dr. Paul and have the Anti-Semite card ready at their disposal.

Just let it go and smile at them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This does not surprise me...but it does disappoint me. According to many in the MSM and some political profilers it is between Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hmm well i guess i won't be watching or supporting the Republican Jewish Coalition or its debate because i don't agree with there radical views and anti-american choices.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Anyone remember this? Just look how quick they'll throw the anti-semite card at you when you have a different view...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so all the Israel fanboys are going to drop their support of ron paul bc of this?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Republican Jewish Coalition Bars Ron Paul From Presidential Debate
I know who I'M voting for now!

reply to post by eLPresidente

Israel said it themselves that it would be stupid to start a war with Iran. You guy want to know what isn't stupid for Israel? to make American fight the war for them. Not their money, not their lives, not their damn business.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

omgsh lol. ben made a fool out of himself. blindly following the war machine. and the poor lady in the middle " i can referee them...i can referree them..." lol sorry lady i don't think you can

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I suppose it's entirely up to the RJC who they want to have over if they are talking about a forum to showcase those they directly support and want to see succeed. However, this isn't a favorites forum, as they present it. It's a panel of the Presidential Candidates. Excluding Dr. Paul as a 100% legitimate and solidly polling member of the panel of candidates is like the White House trying to cut Fox News from the media list last year.

Likewise......and similar to how the rest of the Media came to Fox's defense, despite being bitter rivals and even enemies in other settings...it should be on the other candidates to speak up and put an endd to this whole charade. If they simply told the venue that blocking Paul blocks them ALL, they could put an end to the idea of excluding ONE Candidate from the whole panel in an event like this because they don't like what he has to say.

The Jews are likely close to finding their precious homeland under full military assault from all compass directions at once with their very survival as a people going forward at stake. Is this *REALLY* the time they want to have major organizations pulling stupid stunts like this to unfuriate that % of America that still DOES tend to support their plight in the world??? Talk about ignorant and short sighted...and just to make a political statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You said it VERY well, and I fully agree with you. The other candidates should speak up, but they won't,... because they know who their masters are. They aren't going to rebel against them anytime soon since as you can see, they defend the actions of the Israeli Government at every turn. They are a lost cause, and morality or values is not something they posses.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
so all the Israel fanboys are going to drop their support of ron paul bc of this?

How does that make any sense?

Those in the US that support Israel, do so on a religious basis. Those in the US that support Ron Paul, do so on a Patriotic basis. This coalition is neither "Israel" nor is it patriotic in any way. In fact, it obviously doesn't even understand Pauls platform, because he is MORE pro-Israel than the other candidates. He wants to take the leash off Israel and let them handle their business however they see fit, and if they get into trouble, we will back them up as an ally.

So, will the "fan boys" stop supporting Israel? No. Will they stop supporting Paul? No.

This only affects the least intelligent among the voters, and Paul never had them anyway, LOL!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

How does that make any sense?

Those in the US that support Israel, do so on a religious basis. Those in the US that support Ron Paul, do so on a Patriotic basis. This coalition is neither "Israel" nor is it patriotic in any way. In fact, it obviously doesn't even understand Pauls platform, because he is MORE pro-Israel than the other candidates. He wants to take the leash off Israel and let them handle their business however they see fit, and if they get into trouble, we will back them up as an ally.

So, will the "fan boys" stop supporting Israel? No. Will they stop supporting Paul? No.

This only affects the least intelligent among the voters, and Paul never had them anyway, LOL!

Well I agree anyone who supports Ron Paul now won't stop supporting him because of this. But this will affect the people who aren't really aware of Ron Paul. It will hurt Paul from gaining more support from the "fanboys" who i was referring to. I mean honestly anyone who supports Israel over a religious basis clearly has a constrained perspective, being so strongly identified with the nation( a false identification i might add but thats a different topic all together) over something written in an ancient book requires a certain level of blindness. the same blindness that will prevent them from seeing the true Ron Paul.

edit. and to be honest i was poking a stick at all the people who continue to support Israel after all their war crimes.(not implying i support iran, but clearly both sides are corrupt)
edit on 2-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The scary thing is when another country has a part (however small it is) in deciding who our next President could be. Funny workaround to get those pesky free thinking presidential candidates who won't bow down and accept. We've already seen this with the little air time and questions directed at Ron Paul and it disgraces me that a candidate is shown such disrespect.

We (the US) go on and on about democracy and how it is the best government. Yet take actions like this and few people have the brainpower to go "wait a minute" and see the truth.

I say Ron Paul publishes a video on youtube of views on questions at the debate. Youtube is the perfect place to get his message out. Could even spice it up and maybe grab the sheeps attention at whats really going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The problem of course with RP is that he's anti Fed ....Fed and Goldman Sachs being Rothschild ZIONIST controlled financial institutions AND happened to have grabbed the land that Israel now occupies.....in a foreclosure sale as a result of Dalfour Treaty post WWI ?

That's why these Zionists are in essence silencing Ron Paul by labeling him "Extreme"....simply due to the fact that the Rothschilds are behind the FED and Israel and Ron Paul is a threat to their ownership our Nation's Money and Banks.

Plain and Simple

Go Ron Paul !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Right, just like how he is too extreme for the Jewish because he is for the sovereignty of Israel (a sovereign nation)?

If that is extreme, then by all means, abiding by his oath of office, serving the people, and following the Constitution are all acts of extremity.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Right, just like how he is too extreme for the Jewish because he is for the sovereignty of Israel (a sovereign nation)? If that is extreme, then by all means, abiding by his oath of office, serving the people, and following the Constitution are all acts of extremity.

For this group, him not caring if Iran gets nukes IS A SERIOUS ISSUE...DON'T YOU THINK?

Don't you think they might consider his stance extreme??????

I'm not commenting to defend Israel, i'm just stating WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Right, just like how he is too extreme for the Jewish because he is for the sovereignty of Israel (a sovereign nation)? If that is extreme, then by all means, abiding by his oath of office, serving the people, and following the Constitution are all acts of extremity.

For this group, him not caring if Iran gets nukes IS A SERIOUS ISSUE...DON'T YOU THINK?

Don't you think they might consider his stance extreme??????

I'm not commenting to defend Israel, i'm just stating WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID.

What would Iran do with a nuke? Attack Israel and sign their own death warrant? The defiantly aren't capable of getting a nuke over here.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

But he has never said he doesn't care.

He has said he, "understands why they want one."

He has said, "they can't even make enough gasoline for themselves and we are worried about them getting nukes?"

He has said, "why would we ever take negotiation and diplomacy off the table? I disagree with the sanctions, we are driving them into the arms of our enemies."

He has also said we should stop dictating what Israel does, and if Israel were attacked, we would defend her.

So, his "extreme" stance is, lets negotiate and use diplomacy with Iran and take away the leverage from Russia and China. Lets open up trade with them and ease restrictions so they won't need nuke power. Let's let Israel take whatever action it sees necessary and stop dictating their policy for them. And, as their ally, we will defend them if it comes to that.

WOW! Where does the common sense end and the extreme begin, because I'm not seeing it?
This looks like a win-win-win foreign policy if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Israel isn't scared of anything, they don't want to fight their own wars, they don't want to spend their own money. That is the whole point, I hope you understand that.

Iran has no ICBM's, even if they did and tried to aim missiles at Iran, they'd be toast.

Let's say Iran launches a nuclear missile at Israel, there are at least four nations in the line of fire between Iran and Israel armed with American PATRIOT missile defense systems. What do you think are the chances that Iran's missiles will ever reach Israel?

If Israel retaliated, Iran would be glass.

Like I said earlier in this thread, Israel said themselves that going to war with Iran would be stupid but its ok with its big brother America.

The moral of this story is that they know damn well nothing will happen to them but they use their past to attack people for discriminating against them and get their way. I think it is wrong and its also wrong to guilt our nation into protecting them when they are capable of doing it themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join