It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret base in Antarctica?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

That may be all well and good, but how are the Nazis using this technology to conquer the world in 2012? According to AboveTopSecret.com, there are eye-witness accounts confirming that the Nazis built a secret base in Antarctica where they developed advanced technologies and conducted secret UFO and cloning experiments, which is pretty much what you would expect Nazis to do. Based on information from many many sources, including the actual published book "Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age," and confirmed in the also actually published book "Adolf Hitler and the Secrets of the Holy Lance," we know that there is confirmed evidence that:

Link

Can anyone please refute or show us any evidence that they may have about the truth of this information?
Especially the ATS eye witness accounts.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Your source " 2012omg.com " ..... Hmmmm ...

post by hotbread
Can anyone please refute or show us any evidence that they may have about the truth of this information? Especially the ATS eye witness accounts.

There was a story on this a while back but it originated from M.Cohen and sorcha faal so yeah I can Refute it based on that and the fact your source looks like a page knocked up in someones bedroom .

As for the ATS eye witness accounts .... read the thread that your source linked to and make your own mind up , then you can let us know .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well if we had as much evidence as you suggest then it wouldn't be a "secret base" anymore..

But I think there's more than a few older threads on the subject..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

not having read any of this litrature,i'm only going to speculate.
i'm of the understanding that via project paperclip,america adopted all the german scientists.
why in the world would 'nazis' be in the most inhospitable place on earth to make ufo's? thats commitment!
i know about the german ufo thing,watched the movie,bought the t-shirt!
in this time when goverment & big buisness can do what they will,why would they have to 'hid' in antarctica?
forgive the spelling,its 5:30 am!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
they are quoting me, i can confirm i saw this base with my own eyes in 1949. My name is also john titor .....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Search "neu swabenland" which is what the Nazi's called the land they claimed in Antartica, they did indeed have expeditios down there, and even relocation programmes to get Nazi's down there. What they did, however has never been disclosed.

Also i have read multiple places than more than German U Boats went missing during the closing hours of WW2 and have never been recovered.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I was curious and did a search here on ATS. Jim Marrs I believe wrote the book. Check it out and see if I got you on the right track.

abovetopsecret.com'
edit on 12/2/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It would sure be a very remote place to put a secret base. I mean, if Superman chose that as one of his locations for his Fortress of Solitude it's got to be right? Or how about in Stargate, that location held one of Earth's most powerful weapon in the series. Tons of other television series and movies place important things in Antarctica.

And if it's on tv, it must be true? Never know about those fishy agents who slip scripts in of there own.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Not Antarctica, exactly:

"ironclad" proof

edit on 2-12-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I thought about Admiral Byrd when I read this thread. I've always thought the "hollow earth" theory was interesting. I'm not saying it's true or that I completely believe it, but it is interesting, none the less.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Not Antarctica, exactly:

"ironclad" proof

edit on 2-12-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

And check out this trailer... Antactica base tie in at 0.25 ... Can't wait to see this movie.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Refute it?

Apart from the fact that base in Antarctica would be impossible to build with no resources when fighting a losing war in Europe ??

What about Stalins moon base
orr Castros undersea city
or Gaddafis army of the dead

sorry I just made them up because they fit with a secret nazi base in Antarctica in logic

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

not having read any of this litrature,i'm only going to speculate.
i'm of the understanding that via project paperclip,america adopted all the german scientists.
why in the world would 'nazis' be in the most inhospitable place on earth to make ufo's? thats commitment!
i know about the german ufo thing,watched the movie,bought the t-shirt!
in this time when goverment & big buisness can do what they will,why would they have to 'hid' in antarctica?
forgive the spelling,its 5:30 am!!!

Ha ha ha. I just read your comment about 'making UFO's'. If you make a UFO you know what it is so its no longer unidentified isn't it. Ha ha ha. That woould mean the Nazis made IFO's in a frozen place so secret even thye didn't know where it was. The nazi's aren;t some superhuman secret race. They were weird people with weird ideologies who lost a war because they spread too thin and went too fast.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There are secret bases and DUMBS everywhere..

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something similar in Antarctica..

In fact, aren't there known outposts there?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, we've had (Argentina) permanent bases, from the "San Martin" Antartic base settled in 1951, the Scientific Base "Hope" founded in 1953 along with Marambio Air Force Base from 1969 and Gral Belgrano Army Bases I, II and III (1955, 79 and 80).
I'll try to check if there's something "ufo-related" coming from those bases.
With all the freaking nazis hiding in our forests and mountains it wouldn't surprise me if there were a submarine base some where though...

edit on 2/12/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yup, they have a base down there.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have to tell you though,it is not a secret base,because everyone knows about it.It is just a base .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Whom feeds these people and how do they receive building materials and heating supplies?
Where is the sub base? If underwater how did they accomplish this with 1940 underwater technology?

Originally there had to be a topside port to offload supplies and material. What did they use for transport of heavy material on ice? What was the power source for building a base?

Where are the heavy transport vehicles for construction material transport from the original base and what did they use? Subs are limited in space and weight restrictions, where's the docks for surface ships to bring in oversize parts and construction equipment?

Any paper or satellite trails of products being loaded on subs or bought from certain countries? Where's the sub base at the pole and was it constructed underwater?

How much steel can a sub carry?

If there's a base there then it is still being supplied unless it somehow became self sufficient. Shirley they are still not using 1940 subs so what are they using and how do they avoid detection?

If they built underwater, how did they accomplish this without drawing attention to themselves and where did they get the technology?

There has to be evidence left on the surface from such a massive project. Where does all of their waste go? If inside a mountain or underground, where do they vent waste heat process's and their sewage disposal?

With all of the science going on down there how do they avoid detection?

I have another page of questions but will hold off on it for now.
edit on 2-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anarctica has been of interest to most countries with any kind of established programs for scientific endeavor. Partly because it could unlock some mysteries for us. Super cold temperatures and an abundance of ice have a way of preserving the most ancient history and artifacts. Maybe even whole civilizations.

The Nazi's spent a lot of resources on a world-wide treasure hunt before and during WWII. It's no surprise they set their sets on the Antarctica near the end. And I'm sure they were in a rush knowing their time was short.

Which of the many ancient stories made them look at this part of the earth as a possible haven for what they were after? Who knows. But they sure tried not to leave any stone unturned.

I guess my point is, the Germans may very well still have a base there. But then, so do other countries. That it's there surely is no secret. What all of these countries are doing there together, may very well be. Or not.

I believe in the not so distant future, we as a species have some BIG, and possibly unexpected surprises coming our way. And I believe it will completely change the way we see ourselves. Some of those surprises may or may not come from discoveries made under all that ice. But I believe they will come nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

every german u-boat can be accounted for

www.uboat.net...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join