It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Cares About This Planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

"Who Cares About This Planet?" is a spoken word poem that expresses this conflict between concern and ignorance for our planet, written and performed by Made Wade.

iQ is a line of eco-friendly cleaners that challenges cleaning habits and urges users to re-use their bottles to reduce packaging waste by 80% and the carbon footprint by 70%. Learn more at

www.iqclean.com...

-----

For some this will be a reality check, for others it will be another video unworthy of watching.

What ever it is for you, always try to think and go in a positive direction. Even if its just a scratch on the surface, its one that wasn't there before, so making plenty will help advance.

-Enjoy All!
I hope

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Nice sentiments but check the reality!!! I am a Christian and I care about this earth much. I am not material, I always recycle, I own so little materially, I don't over eat, I try and live consciously. I don't even drive a car because I hate the damage automobiles are doing to the environment and all the warmongering greedy grab for ocean polluting oil. I do not pretend to be an ecologist; this world is going to the fire anyway in the future, we all know that.

I have many trendy nature friends. They are such hypocrites. They all drive big juicy four wheel drives and diesel vans. They have lots more than me materially. I laugh at them because they do not practice what they preach.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Oozii

Nice sentiments but check the reality!!! I am a Christian and I care about this earth much. I am not material, I always recycle, I own so little materially, I don't over eat, I try and live consciously. I don't even drive a car because I hate the damage automobiles are doing to the environment and all the warmongering greedy grab for ocean polluting oil. I do not pretend to be an ecologist; this world is going to the fire anyway in the future, we all know that.

I have many trendy nature friends. They are such hypocrites. They all drive big juicy four wheel drives and diesel vans. They have lots more than me materially. I laugh at them because they do not practice what they preach.

Lol, those middle class eco-warriors... Driving around in hybrid cars, eating organic vegetables and what not

Thank you for the video OP

join