It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not important but more of a ehh???? moment type thing: Cement Implants, new trend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

By ninemsn staff
A so-called fake doctor accused of injecting cement into her clients' bottoms and cheeks says the claims are false and she is the real victim.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Yeah...... That is pretty messed up. Moral of the story: never get surgery in a "doctors" home or in a hotel room. Also be weary of psychopaths.....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

i don't understand why people would even think of using cement in the butt or face or anywhere, i think it is worse then silicone, what would the health risks be of this? could it potentially one day travel through your bloodstream and kill you? i know theirs no concrete evidence on this happening but its a thought

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Well, the alkaline and heat burns alone would be excrutiating. Cement cures through a method similar to plaster.. the chemical reaction is exothermic and generates heat. In addition the alkaline components cause damage to surrounding tissues.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So this may not be the best example...but on an episode of Grey's Anatomy, this kid was encased in a block of cement.
It dehydrated him. It just sucked the moisture from his body. So they had to keep him hydrated...
I don't know. I would think this might have the same kind of effect on the body? Who would be stupid enough to put that into their body anyway? REALLY?? Think how much they'd weigh after all of that. HAHA

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by camouflaged

Well, the alkaline and heat burns alone would be excrutiating. Cement cures through a method similar to plaster.. the chemical reaction is exothermic and generates heat. In addition the alkaline components cause damage to surrounding tissues.

That is true, I worked in construction for a while and when I was told that concrete or mortar would burn I called BS because I used to get a little bit on me at times and nothing happened, but a few times when I was exposed to it on my skin for a good while, my skin later got "burned" all I could say was "I'll be damned...it's true!"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Yeah, had the same experience mixing concrete by hand when I was a kid... never again.. *shudder*

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thats just horrible, just horrible.

Hope she gets nailed for this, praying on young ignorant victims..... not cool.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here the daily mail has pictures of the "cement surgeon" and one of her victims.
HERE

My questions is why on Earth would someone see this transgendered woman with her severely disfigured face and form and think.. "Sure, I'll let you perform surgery one me."

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Man Accused of Boosting Butts with Cement
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Police: Fake doc injected cement in woman's rear

Transgender woman arrested after he injected a mixture of cement ...

top topics

join