It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw ufo tonight . south louisiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
sorry i didn't have a camera on me guys. But what i was saw was as clear as it'll ever be. second saucer i've seen. first one was aprox 15 years ago. this one had 3 rectangular lights on it separated by small unilluminated areas. me and my friend walked out the back of my house to go burn some wood. it was the first thing i saw bc i always look at the sky since i started visiting this website. i told me friend to look right as he stepped out behind me. he's sceptical about ufos so it really got him excited . this thing was pretty wide and just hovering behind the nearby woods it seemed. suddenly it jumped to a different point inthe sky. hard to tell the distance it moved because i'm not sure how far away it was. but it moved with lightening fast speeds. as in there was no inbetween sight of it moving. it moved around a few places and then it vanished. got me really pumped. wish i had a camera to show u guys.

edit im from the Lafayette area, eunice to be exact. if anyone else has seen anything
edit on 2-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I saw something heading that way. It was moving fast. Really fast. I'm up in winnfield, la. This thing was headed south. Looked like it was gonna crash when I saw it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Any chance you could sketch it out, even just a rough drawing? I'm interested in what it looked like, a bit more specifically

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What do you get when you put 20 people from louisiana together in a circle? A full set of teeth.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Well, I suppose if you stood together with another human there would be at least one brain in the bunch.

To the OP: DANG IT!!
I watch the sky here in North Louisiana every nite, EXCEPT when it is as cold as it was last nite. I should have known it would happen when I am not looking!
edit on 12/2/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by brindle

Well, I suppose if you stood together with another human there would be at least one brain in the bunch.

To the OP: DANG IT!!
I watch the sky here in North Louisiana every nite, EXCEPT when it is as cold as it was last nite. I should have known it would happen when I am not looking!
edit on 12/2/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)
Go down to the alligator swamps and hang out with the gators and hicks,they know where the ufos are.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hey i got all my teeth and i'd appreciate if you left my gator alone

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You said you saw a saucer before this, can you describe it?

new topics

top topics

join