It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation Campaign:At its end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Has the U.S. military's disinformation campaign reached its end? There is no doubt that UFOs provided an incredible and strategic cover for top secret advanced aircraft. But knowing what we know now about previous spy programs and top secret recon aircraft, has the UFO phenomena reached the end of its usefulness?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...that place over the hills is Area 51...they do a lot of cool research and development into top secret stuff that may never be revealed to the world. We know a lot of R&D is in drone technology. Big deal, right? (mind you, this is not a thread to debate whether E.T. is real or not)

I know this thread is a little nebulous and I'm probably complicating a simple question (maybe a little too much beer:lol

Does the military need another type of disinformation campaign? Is there really any use for disinformation today? Let's suppose for a minute that what crashed in Roswell was terrestrial and not alien, and that Corso was misled by the Army, or not misled. as part of a brilliant disinformation scheme that has sustained itself for decades! Did the U.S. government have enough foresight and intelligence to pull that off?

I've got to end this post before it turns into alcohol-induced existenial conundrum rabbit hole singularity that none of us can escape from!

edit on 2-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I've got to end this post before it turns into alcohol-induced existenial conundrum rabbit hole singularity that none of us can escape from!

edit on 2-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly!

Although you do bring up a good point. I personally feel that it will last a little while longer, untill the day comes when there is no need for disinformation to be necessary for any future plans in regards to humanity are come into fruition.

When will it no longer be necessary?
Once an established NWO is in place, and the boarders are dissolved, as well as multiple 'sociological paradigms' are dissolved as well.

What will it take?
Well, I'm pretty sure ATS has been covering, for a while, the moves and actions of the NWO. A WWIII for starters, and the elimination of multiple dictators having their own sovereignty and means of conflicting with the initiatives of the majority. That, first and foremost, next is a whole list of small tasks...

Read some, Alice Bailey... it might shed some light into the topic. Well, her works among others.
edit on 2-12-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

December 16th, 2009 I was deep into my woods exploring my land, looking to map and clear long trails for my quads and dirt bikes. To my left, about 10 yards away and 4 feet above the ground, appeared (literally appeared from thin air in the exact spot I was looking) a blueish-purple ufo about the size of a basketball. The ufo didn't do anything at all or make any noises for 5 or 6 seconds then it suddenly disappeared as rapidly as it had appeared. Although I had always thought I would be dumbfounded, and a little frightened, my unintentional reaction when it appeared was simply this: "please, save my people". Also, I had always thought seeing such a sight would, in some way, traumatize me and change my life forever. However, to this day I think it's neat to know FOR SURE that the ufo phenomena isn't just a big hoax as I was somewhat skeptical of before the event. I also believe the aliens have been through the same corruptions and atrocities as our people have and have a strict rule of not interfering with the development of an intelligent species(if a species is meant to make it, they will make it, if not.......). I highly doubt they would be playing some kind of game with our people and laughing at our suffering, because such an evil intelligent species wouldn't sustain their own world after the invention of the nuclear bomb, let alone something, possibly, hundreds of times more powerful than a nuke.

Oh snap, son! I just found this site today and wanted to vent about my experience to some of you other 'crazies' as I've been ridiculed by the more closed minded people.

Back to your post; I do believe, MAYBE, humans have figured out how to void inertia and gravity in their aircraft, but because of my experience that day I do not believe humans are the ONLY ones behind the ufo phenomena. WTH would a super advanced secret military ufo be doing a few feet above a pile of brush 2 miles in the middle of my woods? I also think the gov is covering up the ufo phenomena because it's a potential threat to humanity; that they can't do a damn thing about.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blueberrywaffles

Cool story! Thanks for sharing and contributing.

also think the gov is covering up the ufo phenomena because it's a potential threat to humanity; that they can't do a damn thing about.

You make a great point here. The government may have realized long ago we are being visited but they are impotent against it, so why acknowledge it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I think they acknowledge it. Hypothetical announcement: "After several years of investigation, we have concluded that the ET UFO phenomena is actually 100% real. However, the ETs will not make contact with us or share the reason they're visiting our planet. We do not know anything about them except that they are potentially thousands of years more advanced than our species with technology surpassing even our wildest imaginations". General public's WORLDWIDE reaction: MASS HYSTERIA! You must remember not very many people have the same views as the people here on ATS, especially back when they first started hiding this stuff. I personally believe if the aliens wanted to enslave or kill us, they would've done so long, long ago. I think they are just waiting to see if, we as a species, makes it passed the cusp of early civilization without destroying ourselves first. If they stop us from destroying ourselves, whose to say we won't destroy everything, including them, in the future. I believe if this planet is not destroyed we will someday (within the next 50 to 100 years) take our seat next to the other intelligent species in the galactic, or even, universal community. They cannot keep themselves from us for much longer...

new topics

top topics

join